• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I love Zema because hes stayed with Marth despite him not being what he once was in melee.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I love how Kujirudo is able to express his love for the bunny ears attached to my avatar's head. Makes me feel all warm inside.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I love XalchemistX because he considers his basement one of the dark corners of the universe.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I love Zema SO much! I will hugg him and sqweez him and call him Jorj!!!

No wait....

I love Zema because however you read his name, it always sounds cool :D

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I love Crystallion because she's cute and nice, yet likes old men with curled hair.
Hey Ba-da-BING! xD
No, not really, but thank you anyway ^o^ I luv ya too *gives Fawriel a huge box of finest chocolate and a cookie jar with chocolate chip cookies inside*

Quick, somebody love Fawriel, since I posted again. Fawriel needs the love he deserves! ;O

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Crystallion, I know I've said it before, but I absolutely adore your choice of a username. Crystal lion, Chris Stallion, "Christ, a lion!"...the list goes on and on. I wish I was as clever as you.

I give you my <3s :grin:

Fawriel

Smash Master
I love how Zema likes Luigi. Good ol' Luigi. One of my potential Brawl mains. You know, once I GET THE FRIKKIN GAME.

Hey Ba-da-BING! xD
No, not really, but thank you anyway ^o^ I luv ya too *gives Fawriel a huge box of finest chocolate and a cookie jar with chocolate chip cookies inside*

Quick, somebody love Fawriel, since I posted again. Fawriel needs the love he deserves! ;O
There's no denying it, Ganondorf main! *points finger dramatically*

... oo, cookies. Thanks. ^^

Blackadder

Smash Master
I love Fawriel because this thread is moving really fast and I wanted to love Zema but stuff happened and I can't anymore because he's not above me and stuff and piss and **** like that awh yeah Snake ma man how you doin' man yo so crazey don't deny it yip yip yip.

Yeih.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I HEART Blackadder for his humor. No really I do ^__^
And Fawriel, I love you because I haven't got the game either, so we can share our pain! ^^
And of course Vicious Delicious and not only for his superb username *nod nod* Think of the Yeti's reunion in Zelda Twilight Princess... it's like that, with all the hearts n' stuff ;P

EDIT: You know, you're right, this thread moves fast. And I can't refrain from posting so much ;_; Someone should unlove me!

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Vicious Delicious and not only for his superb username *nod nod* Think of the Yeti's reunion in Zelda Twilight Princess... it's like that, with all the hearts n' stuff ;P

Zema talks the straight talk. He knows what's up. I enjoy his presence and enthusiasm in posting in 'Love the person above you"

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I love antimatter because he has the heart of a lion! Rawr! Only a true warrior would have been able to withstand the beatings I've given him. =o)

antimatter

Smash Lord
love glitch master for being in glitch city. i've never gotten there OR caught missing no...
(and ~Krystal~, how'd you know I was a Leo?)

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
you need to go man, there's a house ocean waiting for you, and i'd "love"<see i put it in!> for you to come.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I'm still in love with Glitchy because his profile picture is a ghost. That makes you a daredevil and I love those, they usually have huge muscles... (****, I should play in Will & Grace)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I love how shal is being honest in a game filled with liars.

Can you tell I'm being sincere?

(and ~Krystal~, how'd you know I was a Leo?)
Big Sister is watching you. :evil:

antimatter

Smash Lord
i love ~Krystal~ for not being an obnoxious Broomer. They can take their Grimer and shove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom