• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Black Glove

Your avatar isn't half bad either. I'm glad Lyn was in Brawl, if only as an Assist Trophy.

bijoux

Smash Cadet
i can't spell, so i probably shouldn't say anything. if it weren't for the spell check built into firefox, i would probably be making no sense at the moment. lolz.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sorry Sly, My mother made me go to California over the week, so I had no capabiltiy of posting poop for two-three days.

bijoux

Smash Cadet
I love your use of pronouns.
PS; I'm a her, not a him. (: Not that I actually expect people to know that, considering this is the internet & all.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I love French girls!

I am also aware that you aren't technically a French girl, but I'm willing to ignore that!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You're quite logical and correct, but I already knew that from antoher forum game or something, I stalk a lot.

Edit: Okay Faw you're pretty good with getting on my nerves having to edit this post. XD

Alright but seriously uhm... Your avatar is quite interesting I have no idea what it is, but it is interesting.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Only if you are older than 18, otherwise not much to do around here for a minor, if you are an adult it can get..."wild", hehehehe...that's great for you if you are older than 18.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh hey look, it's the very person that started tihs forum game, glad to see at least one of them is still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom