• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I love to see that someone appreciates G&W. I loved the thought of being a PC when Melee leaks were on Smashboards, when most people it was fake or a terrible idea. Now that he has a good recover, a great bair, and quite a bit of killing moves, he's finally getting some respect.

I would eternally love you if you knew the reason why Mr. Game & Watch was added in Melee. (I do)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Because the G&W series are an important part of Nintendo's videogame-production history and pretty much saved them financially?

EDIT: I want to love you, Iron Thorn. I really do.

But... but... ;_;

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I love Fawriel for guessing my question and being honest.
Since no one seems to be getting it right now, I will tell you all.

The creator of Mr. Game & Watch, Gunpei Yokoi, died in 1997 in a fatal car crash. He was long-time and helpful employee at Nintendo, and recognized by his workers. As a tribute, Sakurai featured his character, Mr. Game & Watch, as a playable character in Melee, as the game was still in development. His attacks were all based off of all of his games that appeared on the Game & Watch.
(The more you know!)

bijoux

Smash Cadet
your username reminds me of ghostface killer.
which reminds me of the wu-tang clan.
which makes me laugh. so obviously, i love you? (:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I like how you have exactly 25 posts, makes me think of quarters, I like quarters...CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

T

The Black Glove

I like the pic. It's not often you see a decent hand-drawn avatar.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I associate black gloves with ninjas. If you know of a certain Pirates vs Ninjas thread, you'd know that I'm absolutely crazy about ninjas. Kudos.

bijoux

Smash Cadet
I actually googled it (not a stalker, I swear!) and there is an.... adult film called The Black Glove.
Ahah. That's why I love you.

T

The Black Glove

Wow. You don't have that many more posts than my avatar sez I have! Yay You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom