• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
crash get on aim!

tac wants me to ask you somethin...

also crash, are you cool with picking up renegade? He's on the way, in indianapolis. gaaaaassss money :D

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
HEY GUYS! i finally got a tournament win with fox at somthing to do on 3/7/09!

i thought i might just let everybody know like Hilt or Excel somthing but whatever, reason why im really saying this is because im the first on to win a tourney in the MIDWEST with Fox, yay for me!

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
I wonder who all was there??? I doubt the pot would have been much. Regardless congrats for the win.
most of the scrubs. but hilt, calic, rowan, tac, crash, light and spec werent there, thers was about 13 people that ran really bad matchups with fox. i got $35 for winning with a real low character.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lmfao Paladin all happy with beating noobs.

i guess beating the weak means that you should be noted as the first to win a tourney in the mw with fox.

just so you know: i'm pretty sure vidjo beat you out for that spot, vidjo won tym3 with fox/peach

PIE_LIFE

Smash Rookie
most of the scrubs. but hilt, calic, rowan, tac, crash, light and spec werent there, thers was about 13 people that ran really bad matchups with fox. i got $35 for winning with a real low character.
This is coming from the guy who played metaknight the second you lost to a zelda. you didnt even play fox the whole time so dont be ********.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Okay, I finally woke back up >.>

Here's the update guys. Next week there will NOT be a tournament. The week after that we'll be traveling to morehead for their tournament. So there WILL be a tournament on this day at S2D but it'll be like the one last yesterday. afterwards, on the 28th of March and 4th of April we'll be at S2D. Then the next Circuit event.

neji32

Smash Lord
Okay, I finally woke back up >.>

Here's the update guys. Next week there will NOT be a tournament. The week after that we'll be traveling to morehead for their tournament. So there WILL be a tournament on this day at S2D but it'll be like the one last yesterday. afterwards, on the 28th of March and 4th of April we'll be at S2D. Then the next Circuit event.
lol

Btw how did tht tourny go? why are you guys sleeping so late, when did you get home

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
crash tac and i stayed up the way home. I didnt get home until about 9:00 am, and didnt go to be till noon. and woke up about midnight lol.

tourny was great though. sucked that anther couldnt make it though. Xisin and I got 17th. Tac got 13th. It was pretty fun overall.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
i didnt get home til about 2 pm on Sunday >_>. But i traveled with cinci and not louisville this time, so we ended up stopping at a rest area for about a 3 or so hour nap then we headed out again, from there i stayed up with eric up until we got the OS's apartment in which case i traded shot gun with someone who slept in the back the entire way and proceeded to pass out in the back seat. We also did not leave the venue until about 4 am.

Fun trip though guys, will see you when i see you next which will either be this week or the next depending on what happens and how it happens.

oh, and crew johns about getting stuck up against ally first... that was major suck

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yo Hilt, what's with the Orange name/text?

Tire of blue/white?

(P.S. I need a ride to Calic's for the weekend D:)
after i hit 1000 i changed my name to yellow so i could get the 'smash lord' title ;D

i dont even know why i changed my color >.>

talk to crash about a ride.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
next tournament we're going to is on the 21st, in morehead.

next S2D tournament we're going to is on the 28th, then again on the 7th.

seriously, i make posts with this information it. I bet if you looked, you'd see that i posted this three or four times

._.

neji32

Smash Lord
well its hard to navigate with this browser. Its bad enough it takes 2 minutes to load one page then 3 trys just to post information

Then again even now you stilll havent answer the questions i was more conserned with. Like teh price of morehead. Then calic mentioned something about going ot his house and i wanted to know when that was

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
well its hard to navigate with this browser. Its bad enough it takes 2 minutes to load one page then 3 trys just to post information

Then again even now you stilll havent answer the questions i was more conserned with. Like teh price of morehead. Then calic mentioned something about going ot his house and i wanted to know when that was
was it calic that said something to you about it? His house is limited on space so he wasnt able to invite everyone. I didnt know he invited you actually lol

morehead is $10 singles $10 doubles $5 venue $5 gas

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
lmfao Paladin all happy with beating noobs.

i guess beating the weak means that you should be noted as the first to win a tourney in the mw with fox.

just so you know: i'm pretty sure vidjo beat you out for that spot, vidjo won tym3 with fox/peach
nah most of them werent noobs, there was a 2 new guys there, a Snake and Wario. they where pretty decent, i struggled wtih that snake, hes was real goo! like Jiano. well...not that good but still.

by the way whos Vidjo?

neji32

Smash Lord
was it calic that said something to you about it? His house is limited on space so he wasnt able to invite everyone. I didnt know he invited you actually lol

morehead is $10 singles $10 doubles $5 venue $5 gas
yes it was calic that invited me >_> us pikas gotta stick together

nvm i found the information

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
alright, so who's going to morehead next weekend?
It's a two day thing, with us leaving friday whenever paladin gets back from a job interview.

crash, me, tac, calic, paladin

unconfirmed: 9, rowan, jkip, spec, light, cj, renagade (lol)

lemme know guys!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
alright, so who's going to morehead next weekend?
It's a two day thing, with us leaving friday whenever paladin gets back from a job interview.

crash, me, tac, calic, paladin

unconfirmed: 9, rowan, jkip, spec, light, cj, renagade (lol)

lemme know guys!

renegade?
fo real?

Top Bottom