• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i have a feeling your gw is going to be too aggressive and thus you're going to telegraph a bunch of stuff and get ***** >__>;
lol what chi is trying to say, is you'll need to work on spacing, and not being overly agressive with GW. He's an amazing character when it comes to spacing, since he has so many tools to do so with.

I know how to play GW a bit, so i can help you out somewhat.
Ask some people at the MWC event for some advice though. Especially NoJ if you get the chance ;D

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Tournament at Calic's:

1: Xisin (Marth)
2: Rowan (Peach)
3: Hilt (Olimar)
4: Tactical (Lucario)
5: Greg (Luigi)
5: Crash (Luigi)
7: Mister Eric (Rob)
7: Mayling (Pit)
9: Excel (Fox)
9: Mr. 9 (Game and Watch)
9: Paladin (Fox)
9: JKip (Sonic)
13: calic (Pikachu)

tourament was fun :D

looking forward to getting back to S2D though

fun tourney :) ggs to everyone i played. and we need to do more teams MM if we dont do doubles tourneys as well.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Oreo using G&W??
G&W=Lucas' worst matchup lol
80-20
Go for it Oreo... he's a great character but pretty hard to use....learn to bucket break to live longer:)

Hilt...Olimar is so hard to use Im having trouble with his recovery:(
...Whistle Armor is God tier!
Havnt had trouble with ghost pikmin yet...Ive seen vids though its pretty scary
He is very similar to Lucas so I feel right at home
Olimar=Defensive Lucas

Mister Eric...Im a natural with ROB:)
Just having trouble killing sometimes though lol
Why isnt he in s tier with Snake??:)

CR4SH

Smash Lord
uh no
a lot of ppl who start out on gw do stupid stuff like that

edit:

tac let's team for mwc
Lol I don't want to be TOO much of an ***, but considering how you talk, maybe just a bit. You think tac would want to team with YOU?! LOL!

Tac isn't the world's best player, but seriously....seriously chi. Team with excel, he's closer to your speed. Learn a few things from him, play a bit more, talk a bit less, then think about moving up in the world.

And before you say what I think you're going to say, and talk some more ****. Unless you have improved drastically since the last time I played you, excel is better than you now. Promise.

Edit: On a lighter note, just looked over the results. How HARD did you sandbag calic? Seriously.

Better edit! ROFL 1000th post! and I wasted it on chi!

SHORYUUUUUUUUKEN!!!!!!!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Lol I don't want to be TOO much of an ***, but considering how you talk, maybe just a bit. You think tac would want to team with YOU?! LOL!

Tac isn't the world's best player, but seriously....seriously chi. Team with excel, he's closer to your speed. Learn a few things from him, play a bit more, talk a bit less, then think about moving up in the world.

And before you say what I think you're going to say, and talk some more ****. Unless you have improved drastically since the last time I played you, excel is better than you now. Promise.

Edit: On a lighter note, just looked over the results. How HARD did you sandbag calic? Seriously.

SHORYUUUUUUUUKEN!!!!!!!!
lmao too good crash. too ****ing good xD

@CJ: learn to not get gimped. you should always have a purple pikmin on you (they're frick'n amazing btw). Surely you know you can knock your opponent off the ledge with them. Or at least scare them into getting off. UAir works as well if you save your jump and are close enough. Also, when you get hit, DI up so you'll have an easier time recovering.

Ghost Pikmin... in the year that I've played olimar, I've only been ghost pikmin'd three times. Nobody knows what causes it or what cures it (because i'm like... the only olimar main that cares about figuring this stuff out xD) But i'm researching what causes/cures it, so hopefully i'll be able to figure something out >.>

Count

Smash Champion
Ah sounds like an amazing time. I want to play with you guys again :(.

Diddy kong is lacking is these results ****it!

Good **** xisin. and rowan. and hilt.

anyway I will try to be at s2d or something at least once before schools out then a bunch once finals are over!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Ah sounds like an amazing time. I want to play with you guys again :(.

Diddy kong is lacking is these results ****it!

Good **** xisin. and rowan. and hilt.

anyway I will try to be at s2d or something at least once before schools out then a bunch once finals are over!
go to a circuit eveeeeeeent

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Oreo using G&W??
G&W=Lucas' worst matchup lol
80-20
Go for it Oreo... he's a great character but pretty hard to use....learn to bucket break to live longer:)

Hilt...Olimar is so hard to use Im having trouble with his recovery:(
...Whistle Armor is God tier!
Havnt had trouble with ghost pikmin yet...Ive seen vids though its pretty scary
He is very similar to Lucas so I feel right at home
Olimar=Defensive Lucas

Mister Eric...Im a natural with ROB:)
Just having trouble killing sometimes though lol
Why isnt he in s tier with Snake??:)
cause people fear the robot....right eric? beep

SHORYUUUUUUUUKEN!!!!!!!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLx100,000,000

highfive crash really!

clowsui

Smash Legend
crash i'm pretty sure i got quite a bit better since last time considering i basically go even with infern and smash now in all the matches i play against them...i have no idea whether they're taking the mms seriously or not but it's always down to last hit now against both of them, game 3...and when i say last hit i mean against both their snakes

moreover i go even with tyr now...

i dunno i have not really been trying to sound like a **** OR trash talk anyone with my last few posts in here but i mean if you guys really want to think that only oreo gets better by leaps and bounds and i get better by small steps then i'll be glad to prove you wrong the next time i play you guys (prolly at MWC2).

with the tactical thing: hilt says that he might be open to team. i think that you're either incredibly pretentious or ignorant if you're just going to shoot me down instantly LOL

anyways if i sounded like i was being mean to you oreo i'm sorry; after thinking about it i guess i was assuming too much based on how you played before...but again most gws end up doing stupid things like that so...maybe i just could've said it in a better way.

EDIT:
also WOW at taking all my **** talk seriously -___- crash you know me well enough that i've never really meant a single word of trash talk for any purpose OTHER than hype. ****.

i also would like to team w/ someone who MAINS a durable character...gw is oreo's secondary and he's pretty durable w/ braking but he's a secondary. marth and falco and sheik all need durable teammates.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
i also would like to team w/ someone who MAINS a durable character...gw is oreo's secondary and he's pretty durable w/ braking but he's a secondary. marth and falco and sheik all need durable teammates.

I'm pretty good in doubles. Me and Crash went on a streak with Weegee and GDubs and Fox and Weegee and J-Kip and I do pretty well as Falco and Sonic. So yeah I know what to do in doubles. Fox and Sheik, one racks up damage and the other K.O's. Well both rack up damage pretty well.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Kentucky needs a Melee team for POE2 state crew battles on Friday...Anyone in the KY interested?

Protein

Smash Apprentice
there's like three.

and you're one of them.
and I'm another. (but I'm terrible, so take that as you may)
and there's one more that I know of that doesn't post.

if I could all get around and stuff, that'd be great. till then...

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I'm not sorry for what I said, but I am sorry if it hurt your feelings. As big as you talk I figured you had thick skin. If I misread you, well that's my bad.

That said, if what you said is true you'd probably be better than me right now. But that's something I'll have to see to believe. Looking forward to it.

Count

Smash Champion
Might be going to the next circuit event!

I really need to get some more practice in, I haven't even played wifi in a while. I usually just randomly dribbles nanas around to not lose my timing, lol. School sucks! If I do go I will need a partner, I'd say theres an 80% chance of me going, maybe slightly less. Anyway HF at sd2 this week or whever you guys are heading, Imma plan on April 11.

neji32

Smash Lord
by teamates do you mean characters or players? because me and light have been amazing in teams and pikachu isnt a very durable character. Hes very light and when people take advantage of that (like when smash choose gw) pika dies quick, but we still did good because lights falco was able to survive. Its more about teamwork chemistry and skill. Not just a durable partner

Top Bottom