• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

neji32

Smash Lord
Dude I'm not good enough to sandbag yet
Unless it's against some Link player rofl, Fox is actually viable so no sandbags necessary
Also don't count yourself out...if you play me before I get a chance to warm up there's a good chance you'll beat me, I've lost many many times to noobs by like 2-stock margins when I first sit down >__> which of course may imply something about my skill level too

edit: not to imply that you're a noob in any way XD;
>=[ I'll 5$ mm you with my link. I dare you to sandbag. you can use whoever you want.
Light and Spec
We need a theme song too lol
Yall rap and i'll sing on the hook:)
Pikachu, Diddy, and Lucas ftw!
lol i still havent heard god kais. i cant go on myspace at school lol
oh btw. Cj would your parent be able to give a ride either there or back from oxmore saturday
my brother is in clifornia. And if my sister would take us back it woudlnt be safe.......
************************************************!!!!!!! wont be able to make it to morehead
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no GAY AND WATCH GAYNESS!!!!!! (now i just have to make sure y.b.m and os dont team up)
lol...
That theme song is gonna be a tough act to follow lol
It was too clean:)
Especially the parts where Ike, Snake, and Kirby said something....that was cool
But the thing is neither Lucas, Diddy, or Pikachu say much lol
So we probably wont be able to do that lol
Lucas only says "PK Fire" "PK Thunder" and "PK Freeze"
Pikachu only says "Pika" and "Pikachu"
And Diddy...monkey sounds lol
you do know light doesnt main diddy right? Light mains falco lol

lil cj

Smash Lord
Cj would your parent be able to give a ride either there or back from oxmore saturday
my brother is in clifornia. And if my sister would take us back it woudlnt be safe.......
Yea I think I'll have a ride back from Oxmore

you do know light doesnt main diddy right? Light mains falco lol
lol...even better
Falco has alot of quotes we can put in the song
Like... "Dont try me" "Your not worth the trouble" "Hand off my prey"
I forgot the other one lol

Falco, Pikachu, and Lucas ftw!

A top tier, high tier, and low tier

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm tempted to sell lessons just to see who would buy them.

I used to do that in Halo, they actually got pretty popular.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have won 4 or 5, and have placed top 3 in pretty much every tourney I've gone to.

OS couldn't place top 3 here.
Overswarm: player in midwest that consistently places well, winning multiple tournaments and has yet to go home without money

Ken Neth: guy from Utah that "places top 3". AKA, internet tough guy.

Who even lives in Utah? All you guys have is salt. Come to a MWC event XD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Overswarm: player in midwest that consistently places well, winning multiple tournaments and has yet to go home without money
Exactly. Your region sucks. You have who? Lain and Anther? Those are the only two players from your entire region that are any good, and I doubt you've beaten either of them.

I've been to 18 tourneys and I have come home with more money than I left with from every single one of them, not counting the very first one. I've also beaten people like SK92 who win major tourneys that actually count for something.

I'm thinking about driving back there with wangston at the end of the semester, just so I can show you how noobish you really are. :laugh:

Calm down and learn to take a joke, LOL.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
who's going to morehead
-.-

someone's gonna have to talk paladin or someone into driving if there's too many.
and by too many, i mean cc lol

I WANNA RIDE THE ****ING MOTHERSHIP! We should look into virginia tournaments. Thats where our true 3rd CC member lives and hes hella good.

As for the theme song CJ we should try I think itll be fun and is Ken Neth going to moorehead?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
oh. shotgun.

call your seats. I confirmed paladin as a second driver. call where you're sitting and who you're riding with.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Tourney of Fate 7
3/7/09
Draper, UT
Entrance Fee: $5.00
Entrants: 24 People

RESULTS

1: Yaz (Meta Knight)
2: __X__ (Sonic)
3: Kenny (Snake)
4: Staz (Donkey Kong)
5: Lada (Rob and Falco)
5: Wangston (Falco)
7: Dark Ryu (Diddy and Game & Watch)
7: Lanky (Snake)

So, you place 2 spots above someone who would be the third or fourth best player in louisville (probably the least powerful hotspot in the midwest) and you're better than everyone here? Plz explain.

wangston

Smash Lord
It's cause I suck compared to those top 3. It used to be to 4 but Dai-A moved to Canada. Sorry but those 3 ****, Yaz, Ken, and X are all way better than me. They beat me harder then OS, Kel, Quivo, or AZ ever beat me. It makes me sad faced especially when I play Yaz's MK.

But we will see how well those 3 really stack up this weekend. We are going to vegas for SK92's monthly and DSF and tyrant will be there.

I would have gotten fourth but Onett is a cp stage.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Also, even though I think wangston generally knows what he's talking about (more than I do at least lol) "who ***** me harder" isn't exactly a good measure of skill. I'd very much like to see ken neth come here and back his talk up.

wangston

Smash Lord
Did they like, JV4 stock you then? Cause i thought I 3 stocked you : p
That's cause it was TL, that was match up inexperience. Too many bombs, arrows and zairs. It's rather overwhelming. It was the same way with AZ's diddy. You only 3 stocked me the first game. It was a two stock the 2nd. :'(

Sigh.... this is apples to oranges. People have different styles so you can't compare unless they actually play each other IRL. If ken comes home with me we will find out or if Dai-a goes to the mwce event in Michigan we will find out how utah stacks up against the midwest. I really don't want to argue about this it's pointless. Ken is dumb for talking ****.

besides I'm not a top player from each place so I don't know either places meta game.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Lol hilt I just realized that your sig is me. Good ****.

And I think we all agree, ken's trash talk can only be resolved with actual smash. Case closed.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ken is dumb for talking ****.
LOLOL! The only reason I did was cause you told me to XD.

Also, I was kidding. If you highlight one of my posts you'll see Calm down, it's just a joke or something like that written as the same color as the background.

I really hope I am able to come back with wangston. I think it would be way fun to smash with you all. :)

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
LOLOL! The only reason I did was cause you told me to XD.

Also, I was kidding. If you highlight one of my posts you'll see Calm down, it's just a joke or something like that written as the same color as the background.

I really hope I am able to come back with wangston. I think it would be way fun to smash with you all. :)
indeed it would sir! we need better players than kentuckians (i know its not a real word but go with me on this) to be here so we can get better :] and woop the crap out of kel and os

even though kel is in japan..... >.>

and holy crap i just saw that i am almost at 100 posts should i do somethin speacial? since i am going from double digits to triple? if so what should i say people?

neji32

Smash Lord
Me light and cj. btw i call the bucket seat. if thats been called then i call the seat thats across from the bucket. if thats taken. then me light and cj call the lol 1 lol 2 and ***** seat.
Yea I think I'll have a ride back from Oxmore
thatd be perfect. make sure. Lights mom said she could take us there if you can get us a ride back.
Ill make smash64 come

and Light u need to hear it and worship it
NO!! no smash. and im spec -_-*
i won't have enough money spec, maybe next time lol
you better get enough money. If you cofident against links then you shouldnt be afraid to lose anything

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
@spec:

calic's already called cobain. we're gonna make a stop in lexington and pick up greg and mayling (you may remember them from the UK tournaments) who called two of the seats in the back (werent specific) in the Xat chatroom. So there's only two spots open in the mothership left. If you guys wanna split up, that's cool. otherwise you guys can ride with paladin.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
If Cr4sh needs directions to May's place, I can easily get him there.

Top Bottom