• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

neji32

Smash Lord
Dude u have to listen to it!!!

Cause he got eliminated by The God name Infern, he is beast, and im not being funny, U would think he be a thief the way he taking peoples money
I listened to it. It was uh amazing actually. Dont worry Cc will top you easily.
oh and i see what you did there =p
wow i want the bracket image of this
there are some people here that should've placed higher (eddy, xisin, ybm, light)...but then again not everyone can place high
again y.b.m couldnt stand the strength of chaotic crisis. but i used everything i could against him and lost to infern =p
wait till next time Infern lol
btw y.b.m did you make that beat up or was it an instrumental?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I listened to it. It was uh amazing actually. Dont worry Cc will top you easily.
oh and i see what you did there =p

again y.b.m couldnt stand the strength of chaotic crisis. but i used everything i could against him and lost to infern =p
wait till next time Infern lol
1. It IS amazing
2. U can never top that
3. GOD KAIS > Chaotic Crisis any day!

neji32

Smash Lord
1. It IS amazing
2. U can never top that
3. GOD KAIS > Chaotic Crisis any day!
we will see about that. If y.b.m is such a great rapper. I challenge him to a freestyle about anything smash related. =p lets see god kais beat us there.
and i beat light could beat smash in that dance off rematch. Light was so sandbagging. as four you infern........i bet we could all beat you in brawl =p

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Im pretty sure YbM would destroy you, im pretty sure Smash64 would destroy Light, and Im pretty sure I can destroy...uhm i guess little Cj is left but still any of u guys

neji32

Smash Lord
Bring it, and this time bring some money, I dont wanna feel bad for taking Lights lunch money lol
rofl. true i did come with little money. But next time should be different hopefully. Though light said he dont wanna do doubles. He feels doubles makes him get tired of playing quicker thus he loses. I dont blame him. I feel the same way after i make an amazing victory. I.E i beat y.b.m then lost miserably to infern. Uk i beat rowan but lost miserably to xisin. No johns though. Btw Cc beats you in post count ;D
Again, did y.b.m make that beat or is it an instrumental?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Stop contradicting yourself, Light was talking about doubles, ur talking about singles lol U got lucky against YbM, admit it. And in the other hard I simply destroyed you lol so no johns.

However u are right, that is the only thing u guys can beat at us, post counts lol

YbM made it, its all original

lil cj

Smash Lord
I have to admit...The God Kais are really good

But Chaotic Crisis will catch up one day
Im still fairly to the whole tournament scene and I play a low tier character lol
So im not as good as Spec and Light
Im still learning:)

Great Ike dittos Infern
That was the first time Ive played a good Ike
How did you do the constant jab combo?
I still havnt figured it out yet lol
And I wanna challenge your Ike on Pirate ship with my Lucas at the next tourny lol

Smash64 your the first person Ive seen thats good with more than half the cast lol
You should use Lucas too:)

Y.b.M. my Kirby will catch up to yours one day lol

Thanks Mister Eric and Overswarm for the ROB training
*Beep

Thanks Hilt for the Olimar training too

And anyone I played...GGS...cant wait to play yall again

Edit: Spec heres the myspace page so you can hear The God Kais
theme song
www.myspace.com/ybm7

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Because I'm too nice a guy for my own good, and I have a hard time turning people down person to person, I'm making a new rule for the mothership.

The mothership is now a shuttle ONLY.

This means on tournament days I will be departing from oxmoor, arriving at the tournament. On the way back I'll be departing from the tournament and arriving at oxmoor. Any requests for additional stops will be denied on this basis. I reserve the right to offer rides to individuals in special cases. Beyond that, I'm sticking to my guns.

This is because of no one in particular, outside of renegade. It's just been getting to be too much. 3 hours is plenty of driving to get to a tournament, an extra hour or two shuffling people around is too much.

That said, I still love all of you, don't take it personally.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
the GKais owe me $5 each
Gotcha

I have to admit...The God Kais are really good

But Chaotic Crisis will catch up one day
Im still fairly to the whole tournament scene and I play a low tier character lol
So im not as good as Spec and Light
Im still learning:)

Great Ike dittos Infern
That was the first time Ive played a good Ike
How did you do the constant jab combo?
I still havnt figured it out yet lol
And I wanna challenge your Ike on Pirate ship with my Lucas at the next tourny lol

Smash64 your the first person Ive seen thats good with more than half the cast lol
You should use Lucas too:)

Y.b.M. my Kirby will catch up to yours one day lol

Thanks Mister Eric and Overswarm for the ROB training
*Beep

Thanks Hilt for the Olimar training too

And anyone I played...GGS...cant wait to play yall again

Edit: Spec heres the myspace page so you can hear The God Kais
theme song
www.myspace.com/ybm7
See Spec? Lil cj knows whats up. But dont the fact that you play a low tier character make u think u will play bad. I play Ike, and still do fairly well even against high tiers. The good thing u have going for u is that most players dont have experience against low tiers, so u have an advantage. We have a lucas player here in Cincinnati too and we always have really close matches. He will be at the Circuit Event so u can always ditto him there, im sure he will be glad to help.
And are u sure about Pirate Ship? lol I wonder who's wii was it that I saved a replay of like a 43 second match against someone there
As for the jab combo, its simple. As soon as u jab(just press it once or twice,so u wont finish the whole combo) then, crouch(as if u will be doing a down tilt)then let go and press A again to continue jab

neji32

Smash Lord
Stop contradicting yourself, Light was talking about doubles, ur talking about singles lol U got lucky against YbM, admit it. And in the other hard I simply destroyed you lol so no johns.

However u are right, that is the only thing u guys can beat at us, post counts lol

YbM made it, its all original
i didnt contradict myself and you messed up in spelling.
and me and light are on a different level than cj. so uh. you should listen to you own advice and PREPARE YOURSELF

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
i didnt contradict myself and you messed up in spelling.
and me and light are on a different level than cj. so uh. you should listen to you own advice and PREPARE YOURSELF
I can see lil cj getting on u and light's level soon. It be faster for him if he was in the God Kais cause he would be playing with the best, but oh well :chuckle:

The God Kais are here, so people make room. Everybody look up to us so u can call us the moon.

clowsui

Smash Legend
don't be discouraged by the fact that you play low tier, infern's right
it took me a hella long time eto get used to ike and lucas and i've really only gotten good enough against those two characters because i play against them so much...i got wrecked the first time i played these two. granted i was like TERRIBLE but the point is that so long as you keep playing you will have at least a slight advantage of skill and tier inexperience =)

CR4SH

Smash Lord
If you were sitting against the wall in the back of the room on the bar that had 2 tvs then it was my wii. (the TV it was on had the best picture of any SD-CRT I think I've ever seen). I'll check it when I hook it up again.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Rowan wasnt there lol. hes practically quitting brawl. so ive heard

Im not quitting. Im just saving my money up for a PS3 / Xbox360. Another reason why I didn't go is because I was afraid of being bored like I was at Winona.

I'll attend Mholtz Circuit only If it's okay to bring my PS2.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
If you were sitting against the wall in the back of the room on the bar that had 2 tvs then it was my wii. (the TV it was on had the best picture of any SD-CRT I think I've ever seen). I'll check it when I hook it up again.
Yeah it was the wii closest to the wall in the back room. It was Ike vs Wolf on Pirate Ship, need to put that on youtube lol

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you want it, I already saved the replay on my SD card, and it's on my computer. I just need to find someone to convert it.

Edit: I found someone. I'll link it when I get it. Thx protein. =3

neji32

Smash Lord
I can see lil cj getting on u and light's level soon. It be faster for him if he was in the God Kais cause he would be playing with the best, but oh well :chuckle:

The God Kais are here, so people make room. Everybody look up to us so u can call us the moon.
I hope that cj gets on our level. but for now, he needs predicting skills and match up practice.
Oh and i see what you did there =p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Crash, you need a saying for your ZSS. Luigi has SHOOOOOOORYUKEN!!!, but what does ZSS have? "Whip it good"?

neji32

Smash Lord
ok, just an update. Cc will have either 2 or 3 songs. one is going to be strickly our theme just as gk has. then the next one will be a sorta of attack against gks lol
but its all for fun =D expect at least one of them on the day before mwc. oh and all three of us will be rappin on it. (me light and zero) so uh. GKs are going down ;D

lil cj

Smash Lord
Gotcha

See Spec? Lil cj knows whats up. But dont the fact that you play a low tier character make u think u will play bad. I play Ike, and still do fairly well even against high tiers. The good thing u have going for u is that most players dont have experience against low tiers, so u have an advantage. We have a lucas player here in Cincinnati too and we always have really close matches. He will be at the Circuit Event so u can always ditto him there, im sure he will be glad to help.
And are u sure about Pirate Ship? lol I wonder who's wii was it that I saved a replay of like a 43 second match against someone there
As for the jab combo, its simple. As soon as u jab(just press it once or twice,so u wont finish the whole combo) then, crouch(as if u will be doing a down tilt)then let go and press A again to continue jab
Thanks for the advice and encouragement:)
Yea I'll try pirate ship...I think Lucas can handle it better than most characters due to his PKT lol
Yea hopefully Tyr can teach me something and I dont lose to him too badly:chuckle:
I tried out the Ike jab combo and its easier than I thought lol

don't be discouraged by the fact that you play low tier, infern's right
it took me a hella long time eto get used to ike and lucas and i've really only gotten good enough against those two characters because i play against them so much...i got wrecked the first time i played these two. granted i was like TERRIBLE but the point is that so long as you keep playing you will have at least a slight advantage of skill and tier inexperience =)
Lol....thanks for the advice:)
Right now the characters that Im losing to badly are Luigi and Pikachu
Imma start playing Cr4sh and Spec more to learn the matchup

ok, just an update. Cc will have either 2 or 3 songs. one is going to be strickly our theme just as gk has. then the next one will be a sorta of attack against gks lol
but its all for fun =D expect at least one of them on the day before mwc. oh and all three of us will be rappin on it. (me light and zero) so uh. GKs are going down ;D
3 songs...cool:)
Can i get on at least one of them
I can sing....i just cant rap lol

smash64

Smash Champion
why do i have the feeling that you guys are trying be better than us and will stop at nothing do achive that *sigh*

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Its ok smash, thats what happens when we are too good, we get these "followers" that want to be just like us so they copy us and challenge us at everything, its all good

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Wow...You Chaotic Lames Talk a lot of Trash. When it comes to rappin you all will get murdered...I'll serve you all One by one....that's what I do all day...I got over 190 songs recorded...And thats not included Freestyles I've done for the Helll of it....I don't think you wanna take it to that Level....I make my own beats Pimp...So come Hard or take yo *** home. You all Will NEVER reach our Level. You gone need a space shuttle or a Ladder thats Forever to get on our level. I'm glad we inspire you all....We got ya'll wanting to record songs about ya'll lil group like us, Wanting to Rap Like me, and Trying to be the Best Group ever Like us. We will Gladly Take ya'll under our wing if you ask nicely. Ya'll name is no longer Chaotic Crisis....Ya'll name is changed to the "Kai Jr's. Now feel honored. Spec...You beat me...Hats off. But you know your good when someone finally beats you...they can't do nothing but constantly talk about it... but when the God Kais beat you....it's like a displeasing victory that is rarely even brought up again.
But whatever ya'll trying to do...we will demolish you in.... whatever. I'm ready for whatever...So when the 11th of april get Here its going down....Ya Dig!!! Holla At me....GOD KAIS!!!! BEATCHHH!!!

Top Bottom