• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
3000th post XD

Anyways, for everyone who was wondering how noobish I am, I beat DSF in snake dittos in tourney and then took his MK down to last stock 80-90% XD

Edit: Argh. Ybm beat me too it.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Wow...You Chaotic Lames Talk a lot of Trash. When it comes to rappin you all will get murdered...I'll serve you all One by one....that's what I do all day...I got over 190 songs recorded...And thats not included Freestyles I've done for the Helll of it....I don't think you wanna take it to that Level....I make my own beats Pimp...So come Hard or take yo *** home. You all Will NEVER reach our Level. You gone need a space shuttle or a Ladder thats Forever to get on our level. I'm glad we inspire you all....We got ya'll wanting to record songs about ya'll lil group like us, Wanting to Rap Like me, and Trying to be the Best Group ever Like us. We will Gladly Take ya'll under our wing if you ask nicely. Ya'll name is no longer Chaotic Crisis....Ya'll name is changed to the "Kai Jr's. Now feel honored. Spec...You beat me...Hats off. But you know your good when someone finally beats you...they can't do nothing but constantly talk about it... but when the God Kais beat you....it's like a displeasing victory that is rarely even brought up again.
But whatever ya'll trying to do...we will demolish you in.... whatever. I'm ready for whatever...So when the 11th of april get Here its going down....Ya Dig!!! Holla At me....GOD KAIS!!!! BEATCHHH!!!
W3rd to your beepbeep!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Who's going to S2D this weekend for the SF4 Tourney?

$200 guaranteed for first place!
I would, but... eh. :\

Dunno if I'll have time, especially for a small tournament. Plus, what does 2nd get? You never know with your first tournament of a new game, especially when you don't know the rules!

nairb2682

Smash Rookie
so i was just wondering, when is the next smash tourney at s2d that will likely be more than say... 10-15 people. i called up there this weekend and they said the 4th, just wanted to be sure because I am about 35 miles from s2d and don't wanna waste the trip.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
depends. does it have to be one at the store? there'll be a tournament at one of the regular's houses this weekend. It's about 20 - 30 minutes from oxmoor. If you're interested, lemme know and i'll pm you the information.

but otherwise, yeah. april 4th. I think everyone but I will be there.

nairb2682

Smash Rookie
I could possibly be interested in that. It would partially depend on which way from oxmoor that it is 20-30 minutes away, if its west making it deep in louisville i would almost definitely be interested, if its further east i would have to talk it over with some friends of mine and see what they say. I am intrigued though :D.

neji32

Smash Lord
Wow...You Chaotic Lames Talk a lot of Trash. When it comes to rappin you all will get murdered...I'll serve you all One by one....that's what I do all day...I got over 190 songs recorded...And thats not included Freestyles I've done for the Helll of it....I don't think you wanna take it to that Level....I make my own beats Pimp...So come Hard or take yo *** home. You all Will NEVER reach our Level. You gone need a space shuttle or a Ladder thats Forever to get on our level. I'm glad we inspire you all....We got ya'll wanting to record songs about ya'll lil group like us, Wanting to Rap Like me, and Trying to be the Best Group ever Like us. We will Gladly Take ya'll under our wing if you ask nicely. Ya'll name is no longer Chaotic Crisis....Ya'll name is changed to the "Kai Jr's. Now feel honored. Spec...You beat me...Hats off. But you know your good when someone finally beats you...they can't do nothing but constantly talk about it... but when the God Kais beat you....it's like a displeasing victory that is rarely even brought up again.
But whatever ya'll trying to do...we will demolish you in.... whatever. I'm ready for whatever...So when the 11th of april get Here its going down....Ya Dig!!! Holla At me....GOD KAIS!!!! BEATCHHH!!!
how ever im better if not now then never. its lil wayne

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Swallow my words...Taste my thoughts and If its to nasty spit it back at me.

He's been my Favorite Rapper since I was in the 8th grade....

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I would, but... eh. :\

Dunno if I'll have time, especially for a small tournament. Plus, what does 2nd get? You never know with your first tournament of a new game, especially when you don't know the rules!

Not like it would matter OS, I'm ****** everyone that touches a controller. So if you get me 1st round you're going home frowning.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
depends. does it have to be one at the store? there'll be a tournament at one of the regular's houses this weekend. It's about 20 - 30 minutes from oxmoor. If you're interested, lemme know and i'll pm you the information.

but otherwise, yeah. april 4th. I think everyone but I will be there.
So the tourney on the 28th is not at s2d?

neji32

Smash Lord
Swallow my words...Taste my thoughts and If its to nasty spit it back at me.

He's been my Favorite Rapper since I was in the 8th grade....
2 more inches i would od been in that casket. according to the doctor i could of died died from traffic
definately the best. my 2nd fav. I like luda more though. btw were not coping you guys in anyway. Ive been rapping for a while, but i only know so much since im 15. And u think were coping u in smash? dont think so, we are better than u guys =p
Yea when u guys win its a dead silence because it was a huge unexpected upset. lol
anyway Y.b.M u might probably will beat me in the freestyle, but itd still be fun to do? btw i might not be at mwc. I got a C on my report card >_<

@OVERSWARM: that was a good begining match =p i might start using falco again. he looked fun

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
wait... since when is CiCi's Pizza better than the god kais?

O_o

spec, just because you beat ybm in a set doesnt mean you're better than him. I did the same, but i dont think I'm as good as he is.

we're close though
;D

wangston

Smash Lord
Cici's is the ****. It's 5 bucks for a pizza buffet and a drink. The buffalo chicken pizza kicks ***. I just don't know if God Kais can offer the great of a deal.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
dammit spec...You better start paying attention is class.

Excel....I will totally humiliate you in SF4...that goes for anyone else Who claim to be good...Rowan..Tactical...Whoever...All ya'll can get it...

That tourney was the first time i've actually played SSBB in like a Week since I got my PS3...so my Skills were kinda Rusty...though, that's still not an excuse for my loss Against Hilt...I can Tell he's improved...Now Spec on the Other hand...You got lucky beyond Belief....and you really know it....
It's all good and we'll see what happens MWC...In SF4 and Brawl...And I might be teaming with Rowan, Not 100 percent...We'll see though....

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yo, yoyo yo!
Mic check one beep.
Beep beep mother ****er.

--Ninja R.O.B. just might be Gangsta R.O.B.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Excel....I will totally humiliate you in SF4...that goes for anyone else Who claim to be good...Rowan..Tactical...Whoever...All ya'll can get it...

That tourney was the first time i've actually played SSBB in like a Week since I got my PS3...so my Skills were kinda Rusty...though, that's still not an excuse for my loss Against Hilt...I can Tell he's improved...Now Spec on the Other hand...You got lucky beyond Belief....and you really know it....
It's all good and we'll see what happens MWC...In SF4 and Brawl...And I might be teaming with Rowan, Not 100 percent...We'll see though....
Really?!?! Last I checked my Cammy and Sagat beat the brakes off of you at MWC in SF2: HD Remix. SF2: HD Remix plays real similar to SF4. So don't think you're ready yet. But we'll see come MWC. BTW OS, SF4 on 360 is garbage.

neji32

Smash Lord
wait... since when is CiCi's Pizza better than the god kais?

O_o

spec, just because you beat ybm in a set doesnt mean you're better than him. I did the same, but i dont think I'm as good as he is.

we're close though
;D
hilt stay out of it >_> me and the GKs know we are playing. Internet talk is never serious.

Yea i kno.
BTW luck? What luck? Halberd is just one of my good levels =D and if you call that thunder kill on frigate luck youd be wrong. Frigate is a good pika level. First off has the black hole glitch(you probably seen me try it) if i jump in the air at the right moment and thunder, you will be hit by the strong part of thunder. But i kept screwing up and hitting you with the weak part. As for that early thunder kill. I did it cause i knew you would run into it honestly(just didnt know it would kill you) that level is made for thunder. Oh and i was at 126%. after i killed you i took advantage of the fact i knew youd throw out a bunch of kill attacks. allowing me to rack up ur damage. ;D true this might not have happened if you practiced or whatever, but you cant call it luck cause i was playing smart
y.b.m., I cahllenge you to SF4.

Xbox 360 version, cuz that's what men play.
Yea for men who like there system to break in a week >_>

CR4SH

Smash Lord
PS3= Best piece of electronic equipment.
360= Best gaming system
Wii= Best toy.

They're all great, it really depends on why you want to buy one.
Argue with me. I have notecards.

p.s. You'll lose
p.p.s. Not directed at anyone in particular.

Edit: new post after rereading all the other posts.

The previous post is now directed completely at overswarm, I want to have this debate. Lol. If you came to work with me one day and saw what percentage of boxes I load onto trucks are "oh **** my xbox broke" boxes, you'd probably poop yourself. It does still have the best games though. Also ps3 donkeyrapes 360 in worldwide sales. Come to think of it so does ps2....and wii...and DS...and PSP isn't too far behind.

Just so I'm not misunderstood. If you're not a tech geek, and you don't care about resolution, and digital outputs, and overall media quality, or if you're not planning on hacking and modding it, DO NOT BUY a ps3.

@ the video. Lol at double team, lol at infern. And, do I really sound like that? It's so weird to hear yourself recorded. Also, wow I'm a loudmouth.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So Infern...is it kinda like thumb wrestling?
or....
& is there a tier list?

Top Bottom