• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Kajoq

Smash Rookie
Good **** today guys, Kajoq here - ROB player with the SF2 hat. We'll definitely have to have another gathering soon, be it in lexy or the ville.

BTW - Someone appears to have left a purple GC controller at my place.

Extra BTW - You cats need to get on some Street Fighter or Guilty Gear soon!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yeah, that's calic's controller. if tactical's still there give it him, but he's probably already left. if not, whenever we end up getting together sometime we can get it back

and yeah, we definitely need to get something together again.

Kajoq

Smash Rookie
Yeah, by the time I spotted the controller everyone had left.

btw, if any of you guys are on AIM, add me. SN is same as my username here

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I was able to get him down to one stock once, and I best his rob in one game of a money match. but yeah... meta knight pretty much annihilated. we went to someone's house after the tournament, and spec was able to best him in a money match.

it was funny, overswarm pretty much walked into the place yelling "money match!! who wants a money match!!" and by the time we actually figured out it was os, he'd already won over 10 bucks off of us. there weren't as many money matches after that...
Tac: "me"
Dude (steve): who wants a side bet?"
me: "me"
me: "aw ****, is that ****ing Overswarm?"
dude: yep.

wangston

Smash Lord
HAHAHHAHA!!!!! Man thats too funny. Did spec beat his meta knight??? Spec is the Pika player right? Man I wish I could have been there. I played in a tournament at BYU today. I took 2nd with my captain Falcon. I lost to Ken neth who is 3rd in state and a totally cool dude, i usually go over to his dorm to play till 3 in the morning. I can't wait till the cincy championships. I'm coming home for thanks giving we better play on saturday.

neji32

Smash Lord
HAHAHHAHA!!!!! Man thats too funny. Did spec beat his meta knight??? Spec is the Pika player right? Man I wish I could have been there. I played in a tournament at BYU today. I took 2nd with my captain Falcon. I lost to Ken neth who is 3rd in state and a totally cool dude, i usually go over to his dorm to play till 3 in the morning. I can't wait till the cincy championships. I'm coming home for thanks giving we better play on saturday.
uh yea im spec, well as for matches against overswarm, in the actual tourny tactical only got 1 stocked along with one match from hilt which was with lucario as well(his olimar was 3 stocked) but all the other people who played him in the tourny got 2 stocked besides light who just couldnt handle him with falco and got 3 stocked. Then after the tourny i played him, my pika beat him once with my falco beating him twice but besides that all of our other matches just came close but he would get the final hit to win. wooo i made 60 cents off of overswarm xD
oh and the tournament was best of 1 instead of 3 so it made it hard to beat some people due to that and.............. i had to fight os first......then my second lost was later against light, i sd twice cause i didnt feel like playing such an epic match after i learned it wasnt 2/3.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
hey hey hey!!! my olimar wasn't 3 stocked in the tournament. that was in the money match BEFORE the tournament!...

I actually got meta to one stock with my olimar. much better than I did with my lucario... i did manage to beat his rob though in one game of the money match. but I could never do it again after that... went through three money matches and the tournament finals against him...

neji32

Smash Lord
I need everyones allisbrawl account so i can give you your medals. As for swf, i put them in the tournament result page, im not sure if theres anywhere else they should go

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This was 222 good.

Spec, put up the top 8 from the tournament (the one with the entry fee ^_^) for Ankoku!

neji32

Smash Lord
1: OverSwarm- Meta knight
2: Hilt- Olimar
3: CcLight- Falco
4: CcSpec- Pikachu
5: Tactical- Lucario
6: Earl- Fox
7: Cassie C- Game and Watch
8: Greg- Luigi

oh and if you see the brackets, dont be shocked, yes they are wrong but the only way to get them to have the same outcome for the top 8 was to edit things since the oneness hosters did the brackets wrong

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
my allisbrawl accound is the same as my smashboards account. "-Hilt-"

what's oneness's website? find it and i can put it on ankoku's page.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
1: OverSwarm- Meta knight
2: Hilt- Olimar
3: CcLight- Falco
4: CcSpec- Pikachu
5: Tactical- Lucario
6: Earl- Fox
7: Cassie C- Game and Watch
8: Greg- Luigi

oh and if you see the brackets, dont be shocked, yes they are wrong but the only way to get them to have the same outcome for the top 8 was to edit things since the oneness hosters did the brackets wrong
No love for Peach =(

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i think 3rd and 4th get 4 points. But i'm not sure

ROWANNNNN!!!! YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE!!!!
There wasnt a single peach there! (which is probably why i wound up in second >.> plus i didnt have to face tactical lol). I'm definitely looking forward to the the cincy trip now....

wangston

Smash Lord
I'll be home for thanks giving. We should for sure have a smash fest on the 29 at s2d. I'll money match with anyone that wants to play me. Keep in mind I'm a broke college student so it will probably just be $1 mm. Also I'm going to go on and pm everyone my cell number pm me yours back, this way I will already have it stored and I won't have to worry about it later.

I sent a pm to crash, tac, hilt, and rowan. If anyone else want my number just pm.

Vyyruss

Smash Apprentice
I'll just write mine in here since so many of you guys kept
disappearing on me Saturday.

502-240-8756

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Spec stop your annoying johns and I got mid 2-stocked.
Congrats hilt, really nice battle and proves how good you are winning a bad match-up + it was 2o3 no luck there.

Bad news :( actually horrific news.
Tournaments for wrestling Dec6&20 :(((((((((((((

Im so pissed. Maybe I can fake amoneu(however you spell it)

Ggs OS also/hurry and get MK banned for me XDj/kj/k
(but seriously =l )

Vyyruss

Smash Apprentice
So nobody's gonna be at this tournament either. because of the one in
cincy? lolz I think i'll stay in louisville just to make sure tournaments
will continue to be held at S2D

Kajoq

Smash Rookie
So light, Do you live in Etown or Louisville?

My grandparents live in Etown so thats where im gonna be at Thanksgiving and maybe some around christmas too. It would be sweet to get some matches in over the holiday

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you guys have a tournament coming up, make sure to send me a PM otherwise I won't get it :p

when was that big louisville tournament happening?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Awesome, the MWC champs should be on the 13th or 20th weekend.

Is there an address for this mall?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Awesome, the MWC champs should be on the 13th or 20th weekend.

Is there an address for this mall?
7900 Shelbyville Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40222

somebody let us know when the MWC championship is
hopefully it's on the 20th, we were already planning on a trip to cincy on that day

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
hey light i know how you feel dude! see i work at Target and they are real strict about scheduleing because its chirstmas time and the need a crap load of workers to help them out on Saturdays, i had to put my put my 20th day off in a month and a half in advance to get it off and i barely pulled it off! i still debating on going to the championship on the 6th, i might call in sick that day but im afiad that im gonna lose my job over that since they need help the most.

dang man i wish i could do something about it.

anyway, i need some phone #'s , im looking to practice my Fox since im rooting out metaknight. even though i love meta deep in my heart but...he's need to go.

this my # 502-551-7214, call me I NEED PRACTICE!!!!

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Lol paladin we share the pain. And no prob kadoqj. Wait which one were you. Black hair/used fox?

Ima quit wrestling/errr try. my teamates would refer to me as a *pu ssy*
exuse mah langauge

Top Bottom