• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun II-A Melee tournament in North Haven CT-OCT 11th, 2008

Spife

Smash Master
noodles who do you play? Before you answer consider this, I accept. And it will get recorded and for the record on recordings: I'm probably only going to record MY mm's and tourny matches and probably friendlies later that night. Ask MattDotZeb how fast that **** goes up
It doesn't. SO yeah the less I record the better -__-

noodles

Smash Champion
noodles who do you play? Before you answer consider this, I accept. And it will get recorded and for the record on recordings: I'm probably only going to record MY mm's and tourny matches and probably friendlies later that night. Ask MattDotZeb how fast that **** goes up
It doesn't. SO yeah the less I record the better -__-
squirtle DUH i mean look at my icon XD

Spife

Smash Master
@ noodle: DO YOU HAVE THE BRAIN WORMS?! I SEE NO AVATAR BUT I SEE A FILLLLLLTHY HUMAN ready to be taken over by the irken elite
KevinM: how about i just record you.

REvision: I'll record a lot! I will not upload a lot! Chances are I'll record everything I ****ing can. I'm only going to UPLOAD MM's and tourny matches. Need combos. Yess.

Spife

Smash Master
You should record me playing you.

In return for me housing everyone I request quality Melee time with all of you!!!!

So yeah....I need good Singles time with
Dazwa
Darc
Skler
Banks
Th0rn
KevinM
Spife (he records ****)
lol bottom list for the bottom tier of NE :D but top tier for MA link mains! W00tt

Spife

Smash Master
W00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
^Thats

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It's confirmed, I have next Saturday off. So I'll be there.

Skler, $2 MM? I think that's how much money I'll have left after paying singles. doubles & venue fee.

Spife

Smash Master
Agh.
It's this or run a tournament at Game Universe and get like $40-56 for it. >_O
You suck. This means MattDotZeb isn't going. This means Spife places higher and then is BETTER than MattDotZeb in anything he does that day. Except in making money, actually being/looking like MattDotZeb or hosting a tournament. BUT OTHER THAN THOSE 3 THINGS!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'll be playing guitar hero and madden at some point, too.
:D
And don't forget I'm definitely bringing a Melee setup to GU LOL

ZoSo

Smash Champion
hosting a tournament is a huge pain in the ass. There's no way I'm going to hold it against someone for charging $2/person to use their house as the venue for a tournament -_-
Yeah, because it's not at all a pain in the *** for all the people who drive hundreds of miles to get there.

I'm probably going to this. People get @ me with money matches.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, because it's not at all a pain in the *** for all the people who drive hundreds of miles to get there.

I'm probably going to this. People get @ me with money matches.
You'd better be there! :mad:

Top Bottom