• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun II-A Melee tournament in North Haven CT-OCT 11th, 2008

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You did back when you sucked at Brookman's.

I three stocked your marth with Pichu LOL

I know you've improved though don't worry ^_^

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
This tournament is going to **** young kids. No joke

once again guys

your entrance fee is 10 dollars. You will be covering your singles entry and the venue fee with this payment. However, the eight dollars will be going into the pot. The two dollars is for me....why do you ask? Because i will be dealing with all of you (probably a good 25-30+ people now.)

Spife

Smash Master
2 dollars to you per person sounds a little much, 2 dollars for all of us is more legit >.> KevinM, pay the man.

I don't really care either way, that 2 dollars should go to you so people enter singles tbh >.>

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
i don't get why all 10 can't just go to the tourney... the tourney is at your house so there's nothing to pay for
Yes...true...but you're forgetting about the fact that this is my house where my family lives....

I'm in charge of making sure you all leave enough room for other cars to pass by on my street. I have to move furniture around in my house and clear the entire basement of valuables and things that my family does not want to leave around. Seeing as this is not a venue close to a fast food restaurant I will be either A-ordering pizza for everyone and taking into account how many slices each person will have or B-taking each and EVERY ONE of you out to get fast food because I am sure you all will want food. :) Last time I had to drive AOI to drop his tire off and in the morning before Esticle go pick it up for him....there is a lot of planning and preparation for this tourney.

It may SOUND easier because this is at my house but I also have to wake up on time and STAY here the entire time. It's not like its Esticle where both the guys collect the money for Cort...I'm doing everything.

Edit-Thank You Mogwai.

I hate to sound like a pain in the *** guys....but for this tournament, it is going to stay

10 dollars to get you in and cover you for singles. We all know this is a better deal than any Esticle.....

ALSO-THE FOOD PLAN IS AS FOLLOWS---------------

AFTER DOUBLES IS COMPLETED WE WILL ALL BE GOING OUT TO GET FOOD IN HAMDEN. IT WILL TAKE US NO MORE THAN 5 MINS TO GET TO A WENDYS, BK, AND MCDONALDS WHICH ARE ALL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE. WE WILL SET A TIME TO MEET BACK AT BURGER KING AND THEN HEAD ON BACK TO MY PLACE TO BEGIN SINGLES.

THOSE OF YOU STAYING THE NIGHT-WE WILL DO WHATEVER WE FEEL LIKE DOING AT NIGHT. YUM

Banks

Smash Hero
sounds good to me, since i'm getting housed as well, 2 bucks isn't a big deal. maybe for the people that don't eat and aren't sleeping over lmaoo

Banks

Smash Hero
i just need to get used to the controls for 64, i played skler and kept comboing into taunt with z trying to grab. i lost the games, but i looked really cool doing so

noodles

Smash Champion
spife mm one dollar? will it get recorded? you might be a bit better than me (i dont know much of you) but you use link so its cool.

*waits for skler to reply

noodles

Smash Champion
if i beat skler (lmao), or uh instead of going spife/skler/you maybe ill go spife/you/skler

your link right?

noodles

Smash Champion
i know but, since i was money matching links i asked him if it was his link he was gunna use

Top Bottom