• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island International Smash Tournament: A Call to Arms

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah...so lik eadd my Cube to the list and I'm gonna have a blast tomorrow...lets hope alotta NYC smashers come to this to make this L.I. tourney memorable!

YAYUHZ!!!!

Cort

Apple Head
Anyone have parts of any results?

edit//

nvm I heard from Lil who heard from PC

Teams
1st - PC/D1

Singles
1st - PC
2nd - Warrior Knight
3rd - Wes

Wes killed himself a lot? >_>;

D1

Banned via Administration
Tournament rocked my socks!!! Teams was fun PC's probably the best ever smasher to team w/ on the EC....no wait...there's Isai XD. Anyway singles rocked as well the L.I. smash scene isn't so bad ^_^. Gotta start traveleing there more often...I'll post shoutouts later...had fun playin whoever I played there tho ^_^ you guys rock!

FREE 24 PACK CASE OF RED BULL FTW! Get home safe PC and Wes!

Spontaneous Spaz

Smash Cadet
that was alot of fun!, even though i didn't win... neither did anyone in my crew get close

we came in late and all got eliminated by DJ nintendo and Warrior Knight.... stupid side bracket

... i had to verse warrior knight twice... FFS! u can guess how it ended

gg's guys, cya at the next tourney

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
good tourney,had fun,did bad though no johns though right?lol friendlies were definatly fun......good **** to everyone i played

pc's matrix music for theme song X) (burly brawl) lol good **** on making that song have a meaning lol

ps: redbull is garbage i regret tasting that ****

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
wes killing himself shouldnt be a john though...even though nobody is saying johns. im just sayin its ur fault if u kill urself like 3 times if ur tryin to spike and mess up. and plus, from wat i was watching, and wes u know i have madd respect for u and im not tryin to start anything, he had u man.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I think the most fun I had in the tournament was friendlies with DMON and 2:2 friendlies with Ace Marth, Warrior Knight, and X.

Everyone who you know I know, it was cool to see you. Laters.

dirty1

Smash Cadet
wes got my respect, cant knock em for nething there. **** does happen though.

in any case, gotta say i wanted a bit more people to come but all in all it was a good day. Didnt make it very far but it was fun none the less. Congrats to 1st through 3rd. Tournament matches and friendlies were fun as hell.

I will beat you next time D1 so watch out. and chris... waveshining is not cool. lol

...now if i only didnt have to lug those tv's around.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
very fun tournament, it was run well and the venue is ricockulously big , i def had a good time , thx for all the ppl who helped run it . free red bull was good too =)

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Tournament was fun. Venue was MADD BIG. Hosts were straight. Overall good event. Where's the results?

Beware.....PC's Marth and FD vs Fox = Animal Abuse.

And thats illegal.

Good **** everyone. Wes we gotta continue our matches. We're like 500 deep, we;re aiming a mil.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
The tournament was fun and I had plenty of cool friendlies. I thank PC for giving me $5 to complete $20 so I could enter singles, lol. We gotta play friendlies in the next tournament we're in PC. It never happens somehow. I'm not a fan of Red Bull so I didn't wanna take a pack home, lol.

The worst part of the tournament was fighting my ***** Warrior Knight three f*cking times, lol! It doesn't matter though because those matches are always fun, even though we both hate fighting each other.

The best part of the tournament was the incredibly f*cking crazy Bowser ditto tournament set with Warrior Knight. That sh*t was mad hype for no reason, lol. I can't believe that last match took the whole time limit. We got the two sexiest Bowsers ever, lol. We'll get stronger the more that we team together.

Good sh*t and GG to everyone in the tournament and who I played with, especially my KF ******.

WTF is Team Gummy Bears and Jingle Berries, lol? :laugh:

BUM163

Smash Lord
i wish i would of went motha suckaz.yo i see dirty 1 don't like warrior kinght cuz he only congrats pc n wes=1st n 3rd.u got 2 give props to 2nd place also cuz he was the better man of the night.anyway i hate ya

dirty1

Smash Cadet
wes got my respect, cant knock em for nething there. **** does happen though.

in any case, gotta say i wanted a bit more people to come but all in all it was a good day. Didnt make it very far but it was fun none the less. Congrats to 1st through 3rd. Tournament matches and friendlies were fun as hell.

I will beat you next time D1 so watch out. and chris... waveshining is not cool. lol

...now if i only didnt have to lug those tv's around.
WK was in 2nd right? I got no issues with the guy he is a much better player than i am. Seemed pretty cool too. Just cause i didnt mention his name in my post doesnt mean ****. I did congrats first through 3rd which would include him.

mind jumpin off my nuts now?

BUM163

Smash Lord
**** he got on me hardcore itz cool.so dirty u wanna mm me?lol lets see watz the reply

Top Bottom