• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island International Smash Tournament: A Call to Arms

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo 4 real **** everyone got a partner lol.yo hit me on oni163 on aol or send me a message here

killa k

Smash Ace
so since on feb 3rd its just smashfest, does that means that it's just gonna be like practice matches and friendlies? srry for the noobish question, i've never been to a tourney

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea it is so far i have 2 possibles but still seein my options regardless.holla at me n this tournament should b fun

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I can't come, I work saturdays and I took too many days off for smash. :(

EDIT: *smacks self* I just realized it's a two-day event... there's a chance I can come on day 2.

Rei

Smash Cadet
I want to start registration promptly at 11. Being a pragmatic man, though, I realize this rarely tends to be the case. I'd say if you got here at 11 you'd have a good chunk of time for friendlies and warm up.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Due to unforseen circumstances, I don't think I will be able to make it to this one guys. Unless something drastic changes.

Spontaneous Spaz

Smash Cadet
is there a specified lot we should park in? cuz i've been to farmingdale university before and there's tons of spots... do u need a permit?

Rei

Smash Cadet
Cubes:
Me
Me
Thom
Sanchez
Lamont
George
Ale-P
Super Ryan

TVs:

Me
Bryce
Cody
Sanchez
Computer Tech
Computer Tech
Student Board
Student Board
Eli
Ale-P (?)

9-10

Melee:

Me
Thom
Sanchez
Lamont
George
Ale-P
Cody
Superryan

Anyone who can bring copies, cubes, or tvs.. It'd be much appreciated. Also, let me know who you are when you get there so I can try and hook you up with extra Red bull or something. :)

SLH

Smash Journeyman
i'm bringing a cube+smash.

does the smash fest on saturday cost anything?

dirty1

Smash Cadet
Due to unforseen circumstances, I don't think I will be able to make it to this one guys. Unless something drastic changes.

that makes me cry KDJ. I wanted to play your shiek... and more than likely lose. but hey.

rei edit that list, you know my tv is next to **** cause of the RF switch and what not.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
figured, someone just said something to me that made me ask

urk, can't find my GC plugs. unless i find them i'm not bringing a cube

BUM163

Smash Lord
can't wait 4 this one.hope everyone ready.i'm goin 2 b tryin 2 throw bi weeklys also soon enough

Top Bottom