• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Loneliest Character

kit

Smash Apprentice
Recently I've been playing with whoever the loneliest character is on my system, which is currently Bowser.

Who is your loneliest character? And will you show them some love or continue to deny them?

Plummn

Smash Cadet
Mister Game and Watch... I've never really liked him. Ness and DK are close behind.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Diddy Kong, Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Lucas, Olimar, Peach, Pit, R.O.B., Sheik, Toon Link, and Wario. These are the characters who I've left virtually untouched.

Zee-V70

Smash Rookie
I'd probably have to say Peach, Yoshi, and the Ice Climbers. Story-wise: ROB. ;____;

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
how is it determined who is the lonelist character? There are some characters I haver never used but my game still doesnt list one...

sammy p

Smash Lord
either bowser, olimar, snake or wario.
im not sure who it REALLY is, and i dont feel like getting up to check, but i will NOT play as any of them, except for MAYBE bowser, since hes the only one of the four that i dont hate with a burning passion

lil cj

Smash Lord
Why dont people use Wario?...he's like third best right now,fun to play, and really good
I know for sure Lucas and Ness will be on alot people's list, the Mother Boys are not popular at all:(
My loneliest says Peach for some reason, i use her sometimes for fun...i thought it would be Jiggs or Bowser, I never use them

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
ROB. I just don't like him in general, and I'm not planing on using him.
It's depressing to see Ness and Lucas at the bottom of many lists, I have Ness as my most used... by far. :(

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman
Mine's Pit, I made sure he was, he defeats the purpose of ssb and his AI is full of it too, no intent on playing him either.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Sonic. Never really liked him, and can't stand playing as him.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
No love for ROB, Jiggs, or the EB kids...and I play with them often...:(

Mines is Sonic on my wii, but personally Marth or Kirby because I refuse to play with Girlish male characters. Luigi isn't too far behind them as well...

kit

Smash Apprentice
how is it determined who is the lonelist character? There are some characters I haver never used but my game still doesnt list one...
I'm pretty sure it's just your character with the least play time... If there are a few characters tied at 0 still it prly just doesn't register one until they've all been played with

And now that my booser has been played with a bit kirby is now lonely =/

Thankfully my friends play with some of the characters I don't prefer myself so I most likely won't have to play as them in my de-lonely quest..ing... thing haha

sammy p

Smash Lord
Thankfully my friends play with some of the characters I don't prefer myself so I most likely won't have to play as them in my de-lonely quest..ing... thing haha
you do that?? lol
when one charater is my loneliest, i try keeping them there for as long as possible! haha

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff. I hate that hedgehog pink sack of air.
That's why we have this!

As for my most neglected characters, I generally try my best to use a vast, wide variety of almost all of the characters (hacked or not), but a few often fall under the radar. Specifically (as of late) the fire emblem characters; wolf (I don't know why, I like him); fox; sometimes pokemon trainer, but not lately; and... snake. Funny, because before I stopped playing brawl for a while a few months back, I used him 24/7. Oh, and ROB. Too bad, too, because I love that little bot. I just don't like playing as him. Maybe if his side B didn't suck so much I would play as him more often. Just saying.

16BitAlex

Smash Rookie
Lucas than ness
Same. It's because Nintendo of America hates the Mother series. If Nintendo of America would release Mother 3...nope, it's too late, Game Boy Advance is probably a dead format now.

Next is Olimar, hard for me to figure out. Then the two characters with the awful worthless water squirt moves (Mario and Squirtle).

mastromjm

Smash Cadet
I have played one lonely Brawl as Pikachu. ONE. I really hate him. I don't use Snake, Ike, or Dedede often either. I will give them some more love in the future, though.

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
I don't have one! At least not according to my stats. I give all characters my love. Obviously Captain Falcon's my fave.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pit.

I don't like him much at all, he's a pansie.

Then Ice Climbers, but they're okay. Apparently I'm not all that big into Old Skool characters lol. But then again, Mr. G is my 12th most used... but I blame my friend for that one, that's his main.

Top Bottom