• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Championships! FULL RESULTS & Razer vs Dabuz 100$ MM results!!!!!!!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
the black sandals are mine chris!

i'll do shoutouts soon. great tournament.
Would you like me to mail them to you or just hold onto them till January? I could also give them to you this weekend when I'm in Glendale.

dabuz, if you'd like your jacket, shoot me your address.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Shoutouts

M2K :metaknight: - Great job winning the tournament. It was nice finally getting to meet you, and it seemed like you were having a fun time in general. Based off of what I've been hearing/reading on the boards I was really happy to actually see you enjoy one of the things we all know you truly have a passion for. Honestly, I don't think you want to leave Brawl just yet... you're just extremely dissapointed in the communities recent decisions made. Hopefully you'll re-consider and show us how truly amazing of a player you are with another character. I also want to apologize for what I said about you and Dojo winning teams earlier in this thread. Although I do truly believe Metaknight is 100% broken (especially in teams), I was just being a salty lil' *****.

Gnes :diddy: - Thanks for asking how I was doing randomly, lol. We like rarely ever talk (for some odd reason), and it felt re-assuring to just talk to you about whatever. You're a genius at this game, and just a really helpful and positive person. Nice job getting second, but I know you wanted first huehuehuehueuehuheue.

Tearbear :metaknight: - I've never really talked to you much, but you seem like a nice guy. Great job showing the Olimar players how the Metaknight matchup should truly be played and putting in work basically across the board. You definitely deserve this placing, props man.

Dabuz :olimar: - I had an awesome time meeting you. You are one of the most genuinely nice guys I have ever met. Your enthusiasm for this game and generally anything in life is something that people should follow. I'm really glad you liked Texas so much and it was awesome hearing you compare it to New York all the time haha. I was honored to have you as a partner, despite what happened. Just brush it off, Peach and Olimar isn't that great I guess.. or we just need to mess with it a bit.

Trela :lucario: - I really envy your determination in this game. You're just an amazing player and general and you don't allow anything to get you down. I've learned a lot just watching you play, both in game and out and I think there's more to learn. Great job on the placing, man. Beating Denti and Dojo in a row is a amazing feat.

mikeHAZE :marth: - I'm really glad I could help you come down here. You're a really helpful and creative player. Thank you SO much for helping me in the Marth matchup, I believe I finally learned a few things and I really enjoyed our friendlies. Very nice job on beating Razer too.

Dojo :metaknight: - Glad to see you showed up. Nice job on the placing, but I think you wanted something higher. Doesn't really seem like you're too into this game much anymore. Which is sad because when I first met you it seemed like you were striking up a competitive spark again.

Havok :metaknight: - Good games. I hate Metaknight, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Honestly, after that shuttle loop stock two, I was completely de-moralized... You seem like a nice guy, and I'm glad you're not completely quitting after the ban. Maybe next time I can play your Snake

Megafox :fox: - Great job, man. You showed everyone that you truly are a large threat as a Fox main and not just some wifi player. The fact that you placed so well at such a young age still astounds me. Keep it up, you're nowhere close to your full potential yet, in my opinion.

Denti :olimar: - Good games. The bomb exploding on me game three after I brought it back was unfortunate, but that's just part of my characters moveset. I was expecting you to place extremely high here, but hopefully we'll see that at Apex. You're a really strong player Denti, and I enjoyed playing you.

Falln :kirby2: - You're probably the coolest "new person" I met here, just as I expected. Your sarcasm and dry humor is extremely funny, you have a great taste in music, and your Kirby is probably the best currently in the nation. Amazing job on beating Pwii, Jerm, and tons of others I'm not aware of. You earned this placement without a doubt. I also enjoyed all of our friendly matches, good games man.

Razer :snake: - I had my money on you winning this entire tournament. I don't know what really happened, but I guess if anything it was lack of matchup experience. You've always been an incredible player, the bracket just wasn't really in your favor this time around. Keep on playing Brawl so I can finally beat you, brah.

Infinity :metaknight: - Every time I watched one of your matches you were doing something disgustingly gay to your opponent. It's always nice hanging out with you, and you have always been extremely cool with me.. which I really appreciate. Our money match was really fun too, so good games man.

Jerm :toonlink: - JODI tho

Dakpo :zerosuitsamus: - Nice job, you made a pretty good placement at this thing! I never recognize that you ever show up, lmao. You definitely left an impact this time, so props!

Shlike :zerosuitsamus: - Dude, it was awesome seeing you here. You're always really chill and down to Earth. Your ZSS is still as good as ever and I'm really excited to hear that your band is starting up again. I'm going to have to make it out for one of you gigs or something. Try to make it to HOBO 34!

ALSM :diddy: - You should have went Metaknight against me, but I respect you for trying to learn Diddy in advance for the ban. You're a strong player and pretty underrated, in my opinion. Keep on going at it and don't listen to what other people say if it's negative and you'll be golden in no time.

Zori :olimar: - Lookin hood at this tournament, son. Very rare, very based. I found it hilarious that you had to go against only Olimars the entire time in pro bracket. I approve on Animals as Leaders too, check out their self-titled album instead of Weightless, it's pretty sick. It's always nice seeing you, Zoribrawl.

Pwii :metaknight: - Ey' yo son, what happened son? Regardless, I really had fun hanging out with you the entire weekend. So much funny stuff happened, it was ridiculous. You're a really chill guy.

Poltergust :yoshi2: - Good job on the placing. You're the lowest mid tier out of all of us and I think you did really well. Hopefully you'll figure out how to do even better in the future. It was also nice catching up with you after the tournament.

K Prime :pikachu2: - Great job beating Falln, that matchup sounds sorta annoying to be honest. We never really talk at all, and I don't blame you considering how quiet you are and our past.. but hopefully one day we'll get there.

Pj :toonlink: - LMAO, I love you Pj.

Nike :marth: - I'm sorry we never got around to our money match. I had absolutely no money at this tournament due to dumb stuff outside of smash. Maybe next time?

Mike2 :snake: - It was really nice getting to know you better at this tournament. We haven't played at all yet, so we gotta make that happen sometime in the near future. It seems like you had a lot of fun at this tournament, which is a great thing.

Diska :snake: - You're tied with Falln for the coolest new person I met at this thing. At first, I didn't know who the hell you were, but I'm glad we met! You've got a cool sense of humor and your Snake has a lot of potential. Come to more tournaments with Mocha!

Leaf :pikachu2: - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, you'll get them next time.

Sync :olimar: - SKINNY *****S RUNNIN' ****. Dude, you ***** Dabuz in teams LMAO good job.

Kon :metaknight: - You really surprised me with our money match. First game was pretty fun, in my opinion. Your Metaknight is good, and it seems like you have potential. Too bad he's getting banned! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

Zekey :dedede: - Sorry about never money matching. I desperately had to eat, and I owed money to my family when I got home because of stupid stuff with my job. I couldn't risk losing a set, so I was planning on playing you after I hit a certain point of cash flow. Unfortunately, I had to leave early.... It was really nice meeting you though, you're just as cool as how I remembered you from MLG Dallas. Hopefully we'll money match sometime in the future. Teams was fun, and we *****... until Metaknight came.

Espy :sonic: - Talking to you is always really cool. For some reason you're just one of the easiest people to talk to out of like everyone in the community. Your set against M2K was really inspirational, especially the first one. You're an amazing player, and have soooo much talent. I really enjoyed our little "friendly" set too, it was really intense! I can't wait to see your general performance after the Metaknight ban.

Skypirate :olimar: - We never got around to play, and I'm sorry for that. You're always really nice and willing to help me with whatever Olimar related and I appreciate that. Next time, we'll play!

Reigun :marth: - Marth friendlies were pretty fun. You're quiet offline, but you troll and post so much crap online lmao.

Boom :snake: - Wow, I can't believe I saw you here! It was really nice catching up with whatever you've been up to and you've always been really cool. Hopefully we'll meet again at some tournament. It's nice to see that you're still sticking with Snake too!

Tree :sheik: - I could tell you were having a blast here. We didn't talk much, but you're a nice guy, Tree. From what I've heard you're getting a lot better too, so keep it up!

Redshadow :wario: - We rarely talked at all, but I saw some of your games and you were playing really well. Don't give up man, I could have seen you making it to pro bracket at this if you played your best. I know you'll end up doing really well soon.

Tyson :ness2: - We didn't talk, but it was nice seeing you at this. You're a really nice guy, and your Ness is insane.

Solid Soul :snake: - Who were you? I wanted to meet you.

P4 :metaknight: - I saw a spark in your competitive spirit after this tournament, which really made me happy. We both know what you're capable of, but I feel as though you just get down too much. If you would have beaten Polt, I would have been soooo proud. Grats on your other wins, though. Let's practice so you'll **** at HOBO and Apex.

Mocha :zelda: - We never played! From what I've seen, your Zelda is really nice! You seem like a very smart player and you're really friendly to the smash community. It's awesome seeing new faces (especially a girl one LMAO) and hopefully we'll play in the near future!

Swaka :fox: - I saw a lot of improvement of your Fox at this tournament. It's crazy, because last time we played was like only a month or so ago. If you keep it up, I can seriously see your Fox becoming a larger threat in Texas and fast. We also got to talk to each other a lot more at this tournament, and you're an awesome guy. Our money match was also fun too ;D

Paw :zerosuitsamus: - ABC, 123, that girl wore her jeans like me. I bet she's mad, cause I look fab'. Ha ha ha ha, jack my swag.

Suspect :random: - You're awesome, Suspect. I love seeing you at these.

Chris :dedede: - I'm glad you came out to this tournament and generally just had a nice time. It's sad to hear that you're quitting competitive smash, but I respect your decision as a player. You're really quiet now! I don't remember you being that way before.... :/

Zero :sonic: - Zero! Where were you? I didn't see you once at this! You're always really nice to talk to at tournament and on All Is Brawl. Your first game against mikeHAZE in that money match was really nice too!

Panty :gw: - I got you on the music, brah. You already listed At the Drive In and the Mars Volta so it's apparent that you have a good taste. Just hit me up whenever you want something GOOD to listen to. I'm liking the Falco and Game and Watch team too, keep it up.

Slush :yoshi2: - Sooooo sinister. It was nice talking to you at this. I'm surprised you didn't place higher, honestly. I expect something amazing next time.

Zigsta :bowser2: - OMG, dude I had one of the greatest tournament experiences EVER at this. Thank you SOO much for running this smooth tournament, and bringing all of these players to Texas. On top of all this, I really enjoyed talking to you when we went to go get tylenol (thank you for that, btw). It seems as if at EVERY tournament I go to, we always hang out and have a really fun time. Talking to you about smash, college, and parents was really chill and I feel like we both had really similar ideas. Plus our money match and friendlies were a ton of fun. Zigsta, you're awesome... and I'm extremely upset that you're moving to California. I know you'll do great in the film industry and their smash scene will really appreciate you too. It's definitely for for the better! Oh and one last thing.......

Mystic :pit: - The first hour of the trunk ride on the way to the tournament was HELL. That was soooo funny and us cooperating to not halfway die was GENIUS. It really upsets me that you feel as though you need to competitively give up on this game. I still have a lot of faith in you as a player. If you want, you're welcome to come over to my house any time and we can really really really work on things because I know how much of a competitive player you are. In my opinion, your money match spree wasn't one of the smartest decisions ever and I'm going to give you back your $15 next time I see you, so remind me please. The only reason I took it in the first place was because I desperately needed to eat and pay back my family. Don't quit just yet, Mahrarabahsdfasdofiausfharahfarbarmartar!

Batou :falcon: - It was nice seeing you again, Batou! LMAO you were asleep like every time I saw you... freakin' Batous.

Blondie :falco: - I was happy to see you return to a tournament! Based off of your placement, it looks like you have improved! Next time, let's play again

Sama :wolf: - I hope you had a good time. I'm really surprised on the placement. I think you have the potential to become and amazing player, and you're already really good. If you ever wanna come over to my house to practice, you're always welcomed man. We barely talked, but you're always really cool. Thanks for getting me home RIGHT on time when we went to Nikefest, I really appreciate that.

Xyro :samus2: - ALLAN, I LOVE YOU. Dude, thank you SOOOOOOO much for everything ALL the time. Thank you for going all the way out of your way to pick me up, thanks for letting me spend the night at your house to meet Amanda and Claire, thanks for chilling with me at Texas Roadhouse.. the mall.... and basically everywhere, THANK YOU for driving all of us out here for only $10 a person, and THANK YOU for going out of your way basically 24/7 to accommodate to what I WANT and what my stupid family's restrictions put on me. I had a great time throughout all of it, and I consider you to be a really great friend.

:metaknight: In General - You're going to get ***** at Apex

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
No thanks illmatic. Starting over at this point seems fruitless. I've already proved my ability as a smasher/gamer by being the best player at melee (and with many characters) before this game came out and shifted focus to brawl, but I do regret focusing almost my entire brawl career on one character since this happened. I have never played a video game character as long as I've played mk (unless maybe you add up every mario game or something idk). I will still attend huge mk legal events (the way the game SHOULD be) but I'll probably try to learn programming or do something else in my free time after january and be slowly leaving smash after that point.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
No thanks illmatic. Starting over at this point seems fruitless. I've already proved my ability as a smasher/gamer by being the best player at melee (and with many characters) before this game came out and shifted focus to brawl, but I do regret focusing almost my entire brawl career on one character since this happened. I have never played a video game character as long as I've played mk (unless maybe you add up every mario game or something idk). I will still attend huge mk legal events (the way the game SHOULD be) but I'll probably try to learn programming or do something else in my free time after january and be slowly leaving smash after that point.
That's too bad, but it's a responsible decision.
Good luck with programming :)

no shoutouts from ill either

brb, killing self
LMAO woops.
You weren't in bracket, so I didn't post one for you.. I knew I was missing one too.

OH WELL

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
shoutouts to Geoberos for being like the only person to leave me a shoutout cause I wasn't in bracket, looooool!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
But dont you have a beast Ike & D3???

N why quit Melee? Now you can focus all ur energy on that game and show us M2K full power

Or u cud pick up Sonic :troll:

:sonic:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You're welcome, Leaf. I tried not to let my dog chew on it too much.

Ill, I'm still working on my trolling irk. It just takes too much energy to talk. Typing is so much more convenient.

Shoutout to Zano for wimping out on Ganon dittos :p

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yes, because the **** you is written between the lines where I didn't leave you a shoutout.

And I knew YOU'D say something. :troll:
You are the worst person that I would subscribe to if you were a thread or a magazine.

That's better leaf.

Skypirate, I'm just cursed to never meet you even when we're at the same tourney XD
I'm a ghost/ninja. I will see you before you see me. :3
...Actually, I think I already did. You have really long hair, no?

Planned on asking someone about it, but then I got distracted when Denti's brother drew a giant nude Olimar on the chalkboard. :glare:

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Posted this on the other thread but posting it here too just in case.

GGs everyone! Fun times.

I played kinda bad =\
But I wanna improve so I don't mind losing to good players.

A few shoutouts:

Havok - Man it was so nice to meet you, you're really nice, very smart, very helpful. Thanks for the tips vs Marth and for playing me. I really wanna improve so I really appreciate it. I'm also glad you were able to get a new idea while playing me. Great job in the tournament. You're one of the most inspiring top players for me.

Dabuz - It was great to finally meet you as well. Thanks for coming out to TX. Nice job in the brackets. And great job beating Razer in that hyped MM. Best Olimar I've played. Definitely the best Oli on this continent as well. You're awesome. Come back to TX again, we like having you around! xD

MikeHaze - Great meeting you as well, wish I coulda played your Marth. xD

M2K - I wanted to play you but you were gone playing Melee I guess? Hopefully you come to TX again, your MK is great and I'd like to fight it.

Dojo - I've heard a lot about your MK and I'd also like to play it sometime.

Tearbear - Fun games. I have a lot to learn and I can tell you're a great player, hopefully we can play some more sometime.

Razer - I still gotta play you too. xD

Trela - ^ You too.

ALSM - Fun set, I'm a bit meh that I lost considering it was so close, but ggs! Next time I hope I do better - I was definitely out of it and I sucked. =\

Pwii - Be MK next tournament set I play you, I swear I'll beat you eventually. Sooo close this time. ggs! You're a great player.

Megafox - Nice Marth and Falco, I noticed you're great at shield pressuring. I still wanna play your Fox. =\ You have so much potential, I'm kind of jealous.

Solid Soul - Fun games as well. I feel like you got bracket ***** a bit, but you play well. I also think you seem a lot nicer offline than online. I'd love to play you again sometime!

Illmatic - Nice Peach, I can't believe I managed to win once. lol. I like your attitude, it's really good and you're not mean to bad players like me. I need to figure out how to fight Peach, so we gotta play again sometime :D

Everyone else - ggs to my opponents, it was nice playing everyone and I had a blast. Thanks Xyro for hosting.

-Diska

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts

Diska :snake: - You're tied with Falln for the coolest new person I met at this thing. At first, I didn't know who the hell you were, but I'm glad we met! You've got a cool sense of humor and your Snake has a lot of potential. Come to more tournaments with Mocha!
Thanks Illmatic! Means a lot, I appreciate it! Again thanks for ****** mah noob Snack in fwiendwiis! I wanna improve xD

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Batou :falcon: - It was nice seeing you again, Batou! LMAO you were asleep like every time I saw you... freakin' Batous.
Damn right I was tired man. I didn't get ANY sleep until we drove home back to kbot's place.

Tree/Maharba, I'm gonna miss you two.

For those who have heard rumors about me switching to Marth, hell no. After almost beating Dakpo ZSS's in bracket, It confirmed that I can pull this game off with my favorite character.

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
damn right i was tired man. I didn't get any sleep until we drove home back to kbot's place.

Tree/maharba, i'm gonna miss you two.

For those who have heard rumors about me switching to marth, hell no. After almost beating dakpo zss's in bracket, it confirmed that i can pull this game off with my favorite character.

:awesome::awesome::awesome:
faaaaaallllllcooooooon

show me your moves batou

Dojo

Smash Champion
I had a ton of fun here. Sad with my placement in singles but it's understandable at this point. Gonna actually try and practice up for Hobo and Apex. We all need to get better as a whole.

Few shoutouts

M2K- Thanks for teaming with me. It felt amazing once we both got on point with each other. Good stuff ****** singles. Your matches against Gnes were insane... never seen so much consistent pressure on him before.

Razer- Keep your head up brother. I'll be talking to you soon.

Gnes- You're amazing. You guys have really stepped up to the plate. Practice up for Apex. We got all of us in there this time.

Trela- I hate you. Just know I'm coming for you *****.

Socal- It was awesome seeing you guys. Really glad yall came out for this. Shame we can't chill more.

Zig- Thanks for the housing and everything else man. It was great hanging out. I'm gonna miss you. You're the best.

I know I didn't leave very many. I'm lazy. But I love all of you guys. I had a really great time and I can't wait to see you all again. See you soon.

Trela

Smash Lord
Lol I completely forgot to post my shoutouts yesterday for some reason. Anyways, here they are now!

First of all, I want to make a shoutout to the guy who won it all, Mew2King. Once again, you've made 1st place in both events in our own state, and you beat a lot of our best players in the process, including me. You're still my favorite player to play in this game and you always will be. I have yet to meet another player that progressively gets better as the day goes on, basically becoming a monster once you make it all the way to Grand Finals. It's pretty funny how much you've actually been able to teach me and inspire me just by being yourself lol. Just as Ken inspired you to become the best that you could ever be, you have done the same for me. You're going to be leaving this game in good hands, trust me :)

Next, I thought I'd say a few words for you this time, Dojo. Every single time I play you, I feel like I'm playing you for a purpose, and that is what makes me play my very best. I feel like I'm always trying to prove you wrong about something, and I believe that it is a way a player is supposed to think when being a competitive player. The way you think and the way you act is what always puts you on my bad side, and believe it or not, I could go on and on ranting about you. I do understand that everyone has a different mentality and that one way you think might not work the same for someone else, but I think you're missing a whole lot more of the big picture here. You can go ahead and ignore me about all of this, but just know that I will continue to try and prove you wrong at every tournament we meet at. I will always make sure that before I walk out of my door, I am ready for you again. You're not just first on my list, Dojo.

Razer, I'm sorry that you didn't do as good as you wanted to at this tournament. I'm not sure what I could say that would help you get over this, but if you ever want to talk about it, you know where to find me.

And Denti, don't worry too much about your losses at this tournament. You'll find your way around those things that got you real soon, and in no time, you'll be in perfect shape for Apex!

Leaf and Pj, you'll get 'em next time, don't worry. We're going to help make you better players in no time and make you put on a show at Apex!

Dabuz, it was nice to finally have the chance to meet you and even play you in a tournament set. I can definitely see why you are the best Olimar now lol. By the way, I'm sorry that I couldn't team with you for this tournament or for Apex. I'm currently going static with my best pal Sync and his Olimar, and for only practicing our team for a little over a month, we did a very good job at this tournament. Good luck in finding another player to team with, and good luck at Apex!

I also want to give some shoutouts to all of the SoCal players that made it to this tournament:

MikeHAZE, it was nice meeting you again at another tournament, and although we didn't play again in a tournament set this time, I still had fun playing you in those friendlies.
Havok, that day will come when we have to finally play each other in an event lol. If not, then we should just play friendlies at Apex.
Falln, those were some pretty crazy freindlies we had, huh? Compared to the serious faces that we had at Genesis 2, we really made the most out of those friendlies, too lol.
Tearbear, u so gay y? Great job on making top 3 at this tournament, by the way!
Zekey, I'm sorry that we never got the chance to play each other. Maybe next time when we see each other again.

Thank you all for coming out to one of our tournaments, and I hope we can all see you guys again soon! Hope you all had a safe trip back to CA!

I'm sorry if I forgot someone in these shoutouts because I know that I talked to and played a whole lot of other players than just these people alone lol. Anyways, see you all at the next HOBO, TX! Let's make the most out of what we have left before Apex hits!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm a ghost/ninja. I will see you before you see me. :3
...Actually, I think I already did. You have really long hair, no?

Planned on asking someone about it, but then I got distracted when Denti's brother drew a giant nude Olimar on the chalkboard. :glare:
Yes, I do, so you probably did see me. No idea what you look like tho

lol @ that olimar drawing.

Shout out to Zano, for being a ***** <3
love you too tree

Gnes

Smash Master
SHOUTOUS FROM GNESSSSSSS

1: M2k-Ugh, why do you always have to have your "best days" when I play you in GFS. Your amazing, and everytime we play you remind me just how far I've got to go to get on your lvl. Thanks for showing up and revitalize my drive to getting even better with diddy. I'll come even harder for you at Apex, be ready Mr. Jason!!!
3: TearBear-Dude, You ***** this tournament. I always have an amazing time hanging out with west coast, and your no exception. Also, you showed mad adapting after game 1 of our set, keep ****** man. I wanna see you winning them west coast tournies soon.
4: Dabuz-I knew I would be the one to play you in bracket right once you said you were coming, and both of our sets were intense and amazingly fun. You've got incredibly better, and I'll never underestimate you again LOL. Congrats at top 5, and keep ****** NJ.
5: Trela-No need for shoutous for you, we talk everyday. Keep up the improvement, your still one of my favs to watch play.
5: MikeHaze-My niggggaaaa Mike, you ****ing ***** this tourney, and you've gotten so much better at the matchup. Idk if its from Jason's tips, or you just learning what to do, but regardless I really do feel I got lucky match 2. Also your set vs dojo, dear god. I need to get amazing against mk like you man. Amazing time chillin with you, come back soon bro
7: Dojo-Everytime we play, no matter how good we've gotten it's always super close and intense. Your the best practice I can get, and you know just what to do to make me play as good as possible. Thanks for always being that motivator for me. I know you wanted to do better at this tourney, but I'll tell you the same thing I tell trela. You learn 10x more from your losses than your wins. Bounce back stronger, I still want my rematch from nikefest punk ^_^.
7: Havok-The ****ing legend himself. I was so scared to play you in singles after playing you in dubs, your ground game is ridiculous and your reads are amazing. I wouldnt have done good against Terry if it wasn't for you!!! Next time don't choke against dabuz in amateurs!!! Amazing time chillin with you dude, west coast is by FAR my favorite region. Bring them **** Tyrant and Larry next time.
9: MegaFox=The prodigy himself, your getting so amazing lately, and I know the next time we play you'll give me a run for my money. Keep improving little guy, I cant wait to see the things you do next.
9: Denti-I saw some of your matches, and you didnt remind of the Denti from San Antonio that had an impenetrable defense. Bring that shiz back before Apex, your still one of our heavy hitters and we need you buddy. :)
9: Falln=Kirby so gayyyyyyy. Good shiz taking out my roomie sync and Jerm, you make kirby seem viable. Next time we play I'll show you some tricks against diddy. Keep ****** best kirby.
9: Razer=First, I want to say sorry for not doing so well in teams. I really feel its my fault we didn't win, and even though I know you might say otherwise, thats what I feel. Now without that out of the way, I think we really lvl'd up mentally this tourney and figured out some things we need to still work on. I know we can accomplish our dream, just gotta keep working. Also, don't feel about singles, your still imo our best national threat. You just need to remember your dream and why your playing this game. Then you'll be the Razer we all know you can be. Thanks for supporting/coaching me after you were knocked out. You don't how much your rare support means LOL. Come over more so we can lvl up.
13: Infinity=Teams was fun, and I didn't get to watch your singles matches but I hope you had a good tournament experience. You've gotten better since the last time I saw you, so keep it up.
13: Illmatic=Let's talk more about Music and Smash, I always enjoy talking to you about really anything. Also, I know how frustrating mk can be, just don't let it get to you. It happens to everyone. I even raged a little after playing dojo/m2k and havok/tearbear. Just gotta let it go and keep trucking.
13: Jerm=Sorry you had such a horrible tourney experience, but regardless if you play smash or not we'll still chill so its whatevs. Your still the best tink in my book, well after me of course.
13: Dakpo=I watched your set vs Razer and it was really impressive. Keep improving. And stop infiniting diddy's in friendlies. Not cool LOL.
17: Shlike=Don't worry too much about our tournament set. I know what your capable of and how a player you are. Keep improving and you'll see yourself be mentioned among the greats.
17: Zori=YOUNG BASED ZORI...you closest to mr. terry, now if you would just do what I told you to you would be invincible. Then again your style is what makes you Zori. Much love bro...we have too much fun together.
17: Pwii=My BOY!!!! Imma start coming over to your house soon so we can lvl you up. Lets sharpen those drills VVV!!!!
17: Kprime=I love seeing you laugh, and you and espy are so solid in teams its ridiculous. Keep it up broski, and we should play Dokapon Kingdom sometime kekeke.
17: Pj=Stop being a tryhard and just I-bomb everything. If you keep playing with the usual crew you'll see even more improvements and maybe become better than my tink...maybe lol. Also, you got bracket ***** lmao. Insidious tho.

P4-Thanks best bud for driving and just chillin all weekend. Next is Apex, the last Hoorah. Gotta go in. SKINNY *****S RUNNIN ****!!!
Espy-Sorry for your bad experiences this tourney, and don't worry about what people say. We all know what you can do at your best, just go to Apex strong and ready to **** and you'll show them all.
Zekey-That ***** Zekey with those swag purple vans. Your D3 has gotten SO MUCH better since the last time I saw it, like, wtf. You remind of Co18/Atomsk at their primes. The part crazy is you'll keep getting better. Don't get too down about not making to pro-bracket, just go back to Cali with your new experience and ****.
Santi/Tyson/Cake/Old San Angelo Crew-All you guys are so chill and fun to hang out with, thanks for coming and repping texas as usual.
Suspect-Why you so tall *****??? Also pj such an expensive child.

LMAO and Zigsta...thanks for housing us and doing absolutely everything possible to make sure we had a good weekend. You were an awesome host, and though it was extremely crowded your house was so fun to be at. Thanks broski.

I think thats all. If I missed anyone sorry :(, I still love you. Fun tourney despite it lasting till 4/5am.

Top Bottom