• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Championships! FULL RESULTS & Razer vs Dabuz 100$ MM results!!!!!!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Player-4 does shout-outs

Havok: Dude it fun hanging out with you this past weekend, you're so chill and you kinda remind me of Roy_R for some reason lol WOOP
MikeHaze: Michael Hazeworth, always good seeing you man, I love SoCal because of people like you and Havok along with Tyrant, you guys are too nice and chill, come to TX more often :)
Pwii: Yo that drill son, you better polish it before Apex SON
Poltergust: I'm coming for you Polt, I will beat you, believe it.
Pj: Bad player tho, oh but Gaby tho, super party foul tho, I'm sad tho, try hards tho
Zori: ZORI BRAWL, dude I love you, you make every trip the best <3
Shlike: Herby it's always good seeing you :)
Nike: You're a WIMP
Mike2: Our set was so close, GGs dude, I wish I could have had another shot at Polt and Pro bracket but it's all good
Diska: Your Snake is pretty solid from what I've seen, just work on those F-tilts out of shield and not being so obvious with your Utilts and C4. Keep up the good work.
Leaf: GGs in dubs, too bad your team was too wimpy to fight on a mans stage and had to go to Castle
Sync: My baby, I love you, also I think I finally have a partner to do dubs with you and Gaby ;). Story time later.
KoN: It was nice talking with you, keep up that Diddy!
Zekey: I'm sad we didn't get to play all weekend :(
Reigun: See me in singles bruh
Cake: It was funny chilling with you this weekend, SA is way too chill, I love all you guys. Bring Mumble next time.
Slush: GGs Slushy, I hope you're not down on yourself about the set, I played Polt right before and finally figured out the MU after one match lol
Zigsta: Dude thank you soooo much for letting Houston stay at your place even though it was mega over packed, I really really appreciate it. Oh and one more thing

Mystic: Dude lets find a new game lmao and go to Austin's soon so we can chief :)
Gnes: I feel good I said the right thing to get you in gear against Dabuz game 3, I'm glad you won. Now get back on your **** for Apex, we goin in with that Swisha Sweet Swag. <3
Trela: WELP
Dojo: <3 u bby cakes, now back off my wife *****
Razer: I'm bonding with you right now as I type these shout outs lmao, I had a lot of fun chilling with you this weekend, COD later?
Infinity: Always good seeing you Sean :)
Illmatic: I'm down to practice up for Apex, I'm going to go all out for you from now on in friendlies so you can prepare more for MK, I know I'm not the best but I feel like I know the Peach MU pretty well and will play it to give you the right practice :)
Jerm: One of the craziest weekends, glad your alive <3, 24 hour swag
ALSM: Yo bro y u gotta plank in friendlies @ 3am? /tryhard

WE OUT

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Pwii, you better believe I'm going to train with your gay *** if someone else comes over.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Diska: Your Snake is pretty solid from what I've seen, just work on those F-tilts out of shield and not being so obvious with your Utilts and C4. Keep up the good work.
Thank you... I have a lot to work on. I appreciate it. Just wanna improve. I need to get used to being in the tournament scene under pressure x_x

falln

Smash Ace
shoutouts!

Zigsta - Huge thanks for housing us for the weekend. You were very hospitable and are also very good at baiting trips!
Skypirate - thank you for picking us up from the airport/driving us back! You're pretty chill and i'm glad to have met you.
Xyro- This was a really great tourney. Excellent TOing and thank you for the experience :)

Mew2king- grats on first. double sonic and home pausing is too good though
Gnes - man you're such a happy guy all the time. i want to be like that! grats on second!
Terry- wooo 3rd! you're so good it's frightening
dabuz - it was a pleasure meeting/playing you. you're actually pretty cool and have good advice! don't forget about the smoothies though
Trela - ahahahaha those were the most ridiculous friendlies ever. Really good job on 5th!
Mikehaze- thank you for the ride back up cali :) i don't know if you're content with how you placed but i think it's really good so grats!
Dojo- it was really great meeting you as well! you're really chill and the friendlies up in zigsta's room were hilarious
Havok- we all know you're not quitting so stop pretending >:(. and my set with you has made me think a lot more about this game so thank you for that
Infinity- great meeting you! you get really hype about stuff hahaha but it's a shame we didn't finish our mm (i was gonna win)
Illmatic - yeee finally got to meet you! your peach is scary good (expected tho) and you're hilarious to be around. but you gotta hurry up with that vid i wanna see it
Jerm - ggs! great meeting you!
Dakpo- wifi brings the worst out of people ); im glad though that i got to meet you in person. ggs :)
Zori - huh. i bumped into you a bunch of times at lsc but i just realized we never played. oh well grats on making pro bracket!
Pwii- ggs :) i thought you were going to go icies which is why i was surprised when you stayed mk game 2. thats all i was saying haha
Leaf- the hammer!! great meeting you and fun games :)
Zekey - was i bothering you at lsc?
Swaka - good seeing you again! don't give up this game is hard but it just needs time and effort

To everyone else i played - ggs!

I'm sorry if i left anyone out but i talked to a lot of people and never actually found out what their tag was so :\

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SHOUTOUTS:

First of all I'd like to thank the UT Smash Club for securing this awesome venue. They graciously let us use this room and opted to move their Melee tournament to a smaller room. In the past, the Smash Club, being an almost entirely Melee-devoted organization, created a sharp divide within the Austin Smash community, with players of the two different games rarely interacting with one another. With the Smash Club now happy to meet the needs of both Brawl AND Melee players, I'm confident that the Brawl scene will have structure even after I move.

Thanks to everyone for making this a really fun tournament. Despite the fact that MU-wise this was literally the gayest tournament I've ever participated in, I loved getting to see everyone one last time, chilling with SoCal again, and meeting new friends like dabuz and M2K!

This was my last TX tournament before I move to SoCal in January, but as soon as Xyro confirms the date for WHOBO 3, I'll look into flying out for the weekend. :)

--Dabuz--You're really chill. I'm glad you had such a fun time in Texas even though you GAY AS HELL for always checking out my ballsigns. I had a lot of fun playing friendlies with you, and I really enjoyed our MM. I'm glad to hear you say Bowser's a lot harder than you thought! I hope we meet up at a SoCal tournament or WHOBO 3. :)

--M2k--You get a really bad rap for ruining peoples' places when they house you, and it's TOTALLY unwarranted. On the contrary, you're the one person EVER who's offered to pay for my food. I had a fun time getting to know you better, even with your constant trolling in New Super Mario Bros Wii!! I also hope you enjoyed getting Koopacided, Klawed out of your roll into me, and fsmashed out of Shuttle Loop. ;) I know you're gonna win Apex thanks to my Disney magic! Looking forward to seeing you in SoCal sometime in the future.

--Havok--Thanks for coming to this! Hope The Directors DVD set makes a great gift.:) See ya soon!

--MikeHaze--Dude, you trolling the extra PO'd black woman at Whataburger and then her trolling you back was AMAZING. Great job taking out so many big names at this. I'll have your flipflops back to you before you know it. :)

--Tearbear--We always have fun games. You force me to play patient.:p Good job at this, and I'm looking forward to more matches on a regular basis in January. :)

--Dakpo--I'm so glad you did so well in Amateur bracket, and I'm really happy you were able to make this! It seems every tournament you go to, you turn more and more heads. Aw yeah, and I love you, NO HOMO.

--Poltergust--Play more Brawl and less Marvel!

--Pj--You'll never get me. ACCEPT IT.

--Zori--Bro, why you so scared of challenging my STABLE OF THE GODS? These He-Man arms will DESTROY you and your TRASH team.

--Shlike--Thanks for coming to this, man! You seem like a really cool dude and a fun guy to hang around even though we didn't get a chance to talk much.

--F-Hero--Congrats on making it to Pro Bracket!

--Falln--Dude, our matches were so much fun!! Soooo many baited trips! I'm looking forward to a lot more matches with you in January. :) BTW, you look like this:

--MegaFox--You did so well at this! Great job!!

--Nike--Dude, I felt so gayed when you and MegaFox went DOUBLE FREAKING FALCO. :( That was honestly the gayest doubles match I've ever played. XD Thanks so much for bringing those TVs--they were a huge help!

--Mike2--HOLY FAT KIDS, WE DIDN'T PLAY IN TOURAMENT!!!!!

--Leaf--We're both part of the lost-in-losers-to-tripping club now.

--Sync--Come at my STABLE OF THE GODS, bro!

--KoN--I didn't feel like playing Bowser against you at all. I literally have no CP. XD

--Zekey--One day we'll actually play. :p Thanks so much for helping me move those TVs and cleaning up afterwards. You're a really chill and helpful guy, and I can't wait to hang with you in January!

--Espy--Oh snap, we didn't do double Bowser at this! Thanks for coming up with Nike to drop off the TVs.

--Skypirate--FUTA

--Reigun--Glad you were able to make it after all!

--Gova--Thanks for streaming AND getting up replays stupid fast as always. You're gonna make the Texas scene spoiled at this rate!

--Cake--Dude, you're always so fun to chill with!! And all of our matches were hilarious! "WHY AM I HAVING A SPACING BATTLE WITH BOWSER?!" "ZIGSTA, WHY ARE SO GOOD WITH SUCH A BAD CHARACTER?!" "I'M SO GLAD I DON'T LIVE IN AUSTIN BECAUSE YOU WOULD TROLL ME EVERY DAY!!!"

--Boom--It's so great to see Amarillo travelling with Dakpo. I hope you guys come out to more events.

--Tree--Your Sheik is so ballin'! Don't quittttttttt!!!!!!!!!

--Redshadow--We're gonna play Skylanders soon. :)

--Tyson--Dude, I'm so glad you made it to this!! We didn't get to play, but it was as fun as always to talk with you and watch you COMPLETELY BODY THE PIECE OF SHEER DOGGY DOO DOO SCRUB THAT IS MIKE3 AKA MIKE FREE.

--P4--Eff yo tier ***** Pokemon and come at my crits, son! Glad to be able to house you guys.

--Derk--I didn't wanna play Bowser after getting gayed round 1, but I know the GW MU too well to not use him...should've gone with my gut and used Bowser from the get go. XD I was so sad when I tripped into your fsmash game 3. :(

--Swaka--Hope those matches helped! You've definitely gotten better.

--Paw--DAT CASTLE SEIGE.

--Suspect--You love Brawl. I know you do. Feel free to gimme yo money anytime. :)

--Big Boss--This is your last OoC tournament, right? I hope you had fun at this!

--Chris--I read your post in the Houston thread, Chris. I thought something seemed to be on your mind as the day dragged on. I know what it's like to have a lot on your mind and not tell people about it--it's always better to get things off your chest. So I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet--just take a break for a month and see how you feel. I've taken 3 breaks in my Smash career, and I always come back stronger than ever. Don't pressure yourself in teams, either. Getting gayed happens when you go D3 and Bowser! :D I'm humbled that you have so much respect for me. Now you just need to give yourself some of that respect. :)

--Zero--One day I'll let you try and get revenge. :p

--Panty--I beat Larry.

--Mystic--Thanks for helping Xyro and I call matches! My voice started to go after Xyro's, haha. I give you the same advice as Chris--don't completely call it quits. Just take a break for a month and see how you feel. :)

--Batou--It's always good to see you active again at tournaments. We need more knees in Texas. :D

--Mike3--What kind of Marth can't infinite Ness? MIKE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

--Philip--Good games, man. Hope you can make more tournaments because you've got he right attitude.

--Gnes--Keith doing his homework the night before a Smash tourament. SO IRRESPONSIBLE! :p Good job running a train through losers and getting revenge on dabuz.

--Trela--Hahaha, our matches are always so fun! Congrats on top 10, and next time YOU can come at my Druddigon.

--Denti--Don't let your placing get you down. You're THIS close to S-tier!

--Razer--GOOD **** TAKING PAW'S MONEY ON CASTLE SIEGE. Saints>>>>>>>>>>>Texans FOREVER.

--Infinity--I'm really, really sorry about the misunderstanding. The lowest point of this tournament by far was knowing I upset you. I really hope this doesn't affect our friendship, Sean. You're one of my favorite guys to hang out with, and I always learn a lot about this game from you. I know words are a weak way to make up for something, but please know that I am truly sorry.

--Illmatic--As always, you're the funnest person to hang with at tournaments. Our set was a blast as always, and I enjoyed talking with you about all kinds of random stuff. We seriously almost share the same brain...except that dumb part of you that hates Lonely Island. Sorry we ran out of time to shoot your rap--I was REALLY looking forward to editing it together for you and proving to Nicole that she's MAD FREE!! I can't wait to see what kind of damage you do come January. :)

--Dojo--I'm really glad you could make this, Anthony. You're so fun to hang out with, and I love hearing your stories of epic Texas '08 tournaments. Your drive is really something (both in Brawl and from San Angelo to Austin, dohohoho)--I have absolutely no doubt that if you want to continue playing Brawl, you'll succeed with another character. Thank you so much for pushing for the Lone Star Circuit to be a reality. Without you, none of this would have been possible.

--Jerm--Sorry to hear about your asthma attack. I'm glad you held out okay. :)

--Xyro--Thank you SO much for running the majority of this tournament for me. You and I were the PERFECT one-two punch with you doing sign ups and seeding and me running around directing people and dropping people off. You were a huge help in structuring this tournament to be the best it could be--I can't thank you enough. Please let me know as soon as WHOBO's locked and ready to go because I'd love to come out. :)

--AlpacaMan--Thanks for helping out and counting all that money when my brain was tired. :)

I think that's everyone. If I forgot anyone, please let me know!

Texas, it's been a total blast hanging out and playing with and against you guys for the past 2 years. Don't change for anyone and always strive to show the world why we're the best place for Smash.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Quick shoutouts:

Maharba, Pwii, and Boom: GGs.
KoN, Redsky, Espy, and Slush: Thanks for making the short car ride over go by quick.
Zigsta: Thanks for hosting such an awesome tourney to being my looong break from Smash. Hope to hang out with you a few more times before you move to Cali.
Suspect: We gotta visit Austin much more often.
All the people I was supposed to MM: Sorry, but everything took forever. I just wanted to head home and sleep. HMU at any of the SA events if you want.

Overall, this tourney was pretty fun. Can't wait till next year's circuit. :dr^_^:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Shoutouts just the ppl I played and special ppl.

Alsm: ggs congrates on making pro bracket. Nice talking to you

Boom: gg I couldnt let you win after seeing you beat my brother bigboss. Hope to play you again sometime.

Havok: I dont know what happend during my match it was like I was possed I never play that well against pros :cool:

Epii: ggs sorry we didnt talk much hope to see you @ act1

Illmatic: gg thanks for mm me I learned that peach at no joke and illmatic is broke as hell.

Ziggy: one day your gonna have to choose between your love for winning and your love for bowser because you cant have both :troll:

But serious I did feel bad about what I did but diddy v bowser is a easier mu than mk v bowser imo so I did what I thought was my best chance of winning. I saw your face afterwards and it brought me down too. you had that "my dog just got run over look" and I was the driver :(

Special thanks to zigsta, dojo and the rest of the players that made this tournament circuit possible.

Thanks to all the out of state players for making this tourny stacked.

props to all chill tx players
P4 sync batou redshadow leaf mikes 2 and 3 **** it all of texas is chill.

Special thanks to xyro #1 TO

:phone:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Shoutouts:

Dabuz -
So glad you came down, dabuz. It's always so nice meeting new Olimars.
I was getting so worried when you seemed to be stressing during the MM with Razer. Thanks for the advice, and I'm sorry that I couldn't instantly adapt to it during
our doubles friendlies. I'm still trying to alter my mindset to fit it. I've been playing Kirby since 64, so it's kind of difficult. ^^;
Umm... What else? It was pretty funny how excited you were getting about the size of the pancakes and the take-out syrup...
I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I guess I'll tell you if I remember. Hope you had fun!

M2k -
I kept hearing that you were this huge jerk, but you actually seemed pretty nice. I would have treated you the same way had I known you were M2K when I first met you
because you really didn't seem to want to play Brawl. You need to learn how to be smooth when offering sour milk to people, though. X3
Thanks for the MK practice and I hope you had fun!

Kprime -
Sorry we couldn't play more, but I wasn't any good after the first half of the tournament anyway.
Wouldn't have really helped. Good games!

Poltergust -
Come to fests and use Yoshi more at said fests. You need more Olimar practice. :<

Zori -
Dang, Zori going in DEEP and HARD. Fun games in doubles!

Shlike -
Good games! I mean this with a purely competitive spirit, but I have absolutely no intention to lose to you next time. >:3

MegaFox -
Heard about your exploits and I am impressed, sir. Keep doing your thing and beating down Texas!

Nike -
Oh my lord, I can't believe you brought big-*** speakers to go with your T.V. ****ing incredible.
I'd like some friendlies with you next time, if possible.

Mike2 -
Should've Iced M2K and dabuz. XP
NEXT TIME...

Leaf -
I had no plans to take your money, Leaf. I just wanted to troll you. :3

Sync -
Okay, this is going to sound really weird, but bear with me. Your chest hair scared the hell out of me at this one.
It just doesn't match your appearance at all and it was really disillusioning when I saw it. XD
http://images.wikia.com/youtubepoop/images/e/e6/Gaston.jpg
Keep with Olimar, sirrrr.

Espy -
70 people and I get you again. XD
It's always fun playing you because you're such a smart player, though. Good games and see you next tournament. :3

Skypirate -
GARBAGE PLAYER.

Gova -
Go play friendlies. You don't need to glue yourself to the stream. :<
Your G&W is getting better, but I really think you should specialize, y'know?

Cake -
Curious, do you main Olimar now? Last I heard, you were a Meta.

Redshadow -
You don't seem to be getting angry as often now. It's quite nice, because you seem like a really good guy and a really good player. ^_^

Solid Soul -
ELGIN FIGHTING ELGIN? WTF ARE THESE BRACKETS? XP
It was nice meeting you!

Paw -
H'yo, Paw! We need to do more non-serious matches. Those were fun.

Big Boss -
I didn't even know you were at this! o_o

Panty -
You're a really good partner and I look forward to teaming with you again in the future.
Also, it was fun exposing your Falco in friendlies. :3
I'm posting those for criticism on the Falco board so that they can actually criticize them.

Slush -
Sup Slush. Fun highlander games.
I can't look at Weegee without thinking of you now. XD

Zigsta -
SCALEY! Thanks much for doing most of the transporting and housing. This tournament wouldn't have succeeded without you.

Mystic -
Don't quit, Maharba. :<
Pit mains are really rare and he seems like a character that has the tools to do well.
You also have the patience to play gay, which could go a long way if you can learn the match-ups.
And if you quit, who'll bring the beer and nachos?

Batou -
BATOUUUUUU! It's always a pleasure seeing you at tournaments.
It takes a real man to stick with a low-tier and actually get it to work.

Mike3 -
I honestly think you're the best Marth player in Austin now. Stick with it, Mike. ^_^

Trela -
Thanks for the advice and the practice! You're an incredibly smart player.
I can usually nail most of Olimar's ATs most of the time, but I get really nervous around you specifically.
I have no clue why.

Denti -
Thanks for the advice and the Olimar practice! The lack of Olimar FFAs was disappointing, though. Maybe next time.

Razer -
That money match against dabuz was really intense. I'm so glad you were actually holding up against the best Olimar.
Nice seeing you again!

Infinity -
Howdy, Infinity. Sorry for telling you to shut up during that money match. Was just getting too fired up. ^^;

Illmatic -
I'm so sorry for making the assumption that you only did money matches. Good job on getting into pro bracket! ^_^

Jerm -
It was really fun playing with you until those Sonic v. Pikachu matches. XD
Good games!

Xyro -
Thank you VERY much for running things. You must have been bored as hell, especially with your voice giving out like that. :<

Zano -
Mayyybe at a SA tournament sometime. ^^;
I'm very easy to spot once you know what to look for.

Alpacaman -
Non-Austin players don't know that double-Ike match-up. :3
Glad you came, thanks for helping run everything.

tofer_booboo -
BE A JERK. COME TO THINGS.

Asa -
YOU MISSED OUT, SON. STOP WRECKING CARS. :<

MESSAGE TO CALI PLAYERS:
I'm really sorry, but I'm having a lot of trouble remembering the tags for everyone that came since you all arrived at once and I didn't get enough sleep to remember
all the simultaneous arrivals. IIRC, Falln was the guy in my backseat (no homo) and Zeke was the nice guy in my front (once again, no homo) that actually left $5 for
gas (thank you VERY MUCH for that, BTW.)? If someone could clarify, I'd really appreciate it.
Hope you guys had fun here. We'll always have the angry black lady at Whataburger to look back on fondly. X3
Thank you very much for coming!

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Welllllllll... If you're looking for obvious physical traits, I have moles on my left eyelid and the left side of my upper lip.
Should be easy enough to notice.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wellllllllll... It would have been weird if all of the Olimars in Texas DIDN'T come. It's just an fertile area for Olimars.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
EDIT: When I get home, I will give the previous comments the attention they deserve.

So I finally uploaded all the replays from my Wii aaaaaaand... with two exceptions, they were all friendlies. ^^;

Money Matches

dabuz (Olimar) v. Zigsta (Bowser), $5
1 2
Bonus friendly match on Delfino

FRIENDLIES

SkyPirateCoud (Olimar) v. PantyRaider (Falco)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

M2K (MK) v. Problemo (MK)

Mike2 (Snake) v. M2K (MK)

Dojo (Snake) & Cake (Olimar) v. SkyPirateCoud (Kirby) & Zeke? (Dedede)

dabuz (Blue Ike) v. SkyPirateCoud (Green Ike)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Doubles and Amateur Bracket videos have been uploaded! Check the front page at this post - http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13665660&postcount=4

Let me know if there's anything I need to fix, which I'm sure there will be because I was rather lazy with guessing the matches of the sets.
Hey gova, thanks to you I'm addicted to the Anamanaguchi - Airbrushed (RAC Remix) song -_-

Thank you :awesome::awesome:

I was humming it everywhere at work it seems.

Thanks for uploading all the vids.

Top Bottom