• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London 'Out of Con'Trolls' Tournament - 14th January MELEE + BRAWL

PEEF!

Smash Hero
UK vs International would be very fun.

So PEEF, where have you placed in some American events and also have you beat any reputable names, just curious, also I actually really look forward to playing you as I am like one of the only people in the UK who is a fan of the IC's MU thanks to Alpha Dash :bee:

Also (which will be to your pleasure) wobbling is allowed this tournament :)

:phone:
I do fine at most american events. Nothing spectacular. Once I'm in bracket im generally happy and ready to go back to my streaming duties and I get really stressed so I am ready for it to be over haha. I tend to run out of the emotional stamina needed for a long climb through losers or w/e. The last tournament I was at I beat Unknown522 in a strange set. Him and HoChiMinhTrail are my biggest victories.

I am super mega rusty though. I really hope I can get into shape in time for this tourney =D

I don't wobble anymore. For me, this game is all about the fans and viewers so I do other stuff with grabs.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
from st pancras.... just go to victoria then go to east croydon... use TFL?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
george: looks like leffen sdi'd his dash attack to me, unless you're talking about the combo then yeah the weak bair was very cool :p

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
there's vids of edwin using weak bair to combo too, though that combo is probably flashier. :3

Yeniths

East Midlands!
everyone uses weak bair, just never seen bair to bair to dair lol

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
I would MM any samus in melee as sheik, thats actually the only MU I know well.

Alrite ill do another sheik one, see if we get time could be good to play sum international sheik. Btw saw ur live stream comment, do u really speak 7 languages?

MM in total:
Jolteon
Lj
Scottish dude
Peef
Marcbri
Another brae who ill hunt down later

Peef, that livestream was cold btw ice got ***** by mango, but amsah caned mango.

Can't wait for apex, my moneys on mango though.
Call me uneuropean or wateva, but I think he's gonna unleash the beast.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
What route do I need to take to get to East Croydon from Kings Cross St Pancras, help please.
lol at the first page of this thread

Alrite ill do another sheik one, see if we get time could be good to play sum international sheik. Btw saw ur live stream comment, do u really speak 7 languages?

MM in total:
Jolteon
Lj
Scottish dude
Peef
Marcbri

Peef, that livestream was cold btw ice got ***** by mango, but amsah caned mango.

that'd be Armada

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri

MM in total:
Jolteon
Lj
Scottish dude
Peef
Marcbri

Cool, I love playing vs Samus.

btw I'm not good but just know kinda what to do vs Samus, (and a bit other match-ups, but not really xD).

Which comment do you mean about 7 languages? can't remember any D: I speak 4 and a bit of Italian (just began this year)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
In new jersey now!
And so, the start of my epic smash holiday begins...
IT'S SO ****ING COLD OUT HERE

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Oh btw I obviusy accept brawl MMs too, didn't do even one last time.

Falco/MK/Snake/Marth/Dedede vs anything you want. Even Peach and Fox if you don't propose a ******** match-up lol.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
My Current Money Matches:

Melee:

vs Prof, my 4 stocks vs his 1 for $5 (not sure why dollars) + best MW3 player
vs Glabal Gaming, not sure what you wanna do mate never met you :)
vs VA, his 99 stocks vs my 4 stocks for 5 pence

Brawl:

vs everyone for £5, note: i wont be able to play any money matches so just pay me the money when you see me
vs SSE, £1 to watch me play adventure mode

I think thats about it.

VA

Smash Hero
My Current Money Matches:

Melee:

vs Prof, my 4 stocks vs his 1 for $5 (not sure why dollars) + best MW3 player
vs Glabal Gaming, not sure what you wanna do mate never met you :)
vs VA, his 99 stocks vs my 4 stocks for 5 pence

Brawl:

vs everyone for £5, note: i wont be able to play any money matches so just pay me the money when you see me
vs SSE, £1 to watch me play adventure mode

I think thats about it.
I dun wanna lose 5p.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
My statement wasn't really reffered specifically to you, just a general statement, and it's funny to see the difference in reactions when one insult is made to another type of one lol :troll:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If Leffen is in American, that means he is getting that American training, but I don't need to worry about what they have to offer, I beat Charles when he came back from America, so it's the exact same situation with absolutely no variables except for the only variable of me being raper.

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I say these types of jokes all the time with asian friends, yet they dont get affected by it and give insults back :S

A lot of you guys are so up your own arses that you cant take jokes, and usually cry and moan e.g. Ben and VA

I'm not like this in real life because I know how to act in public and are mature, unlike a few of you guys. Most of the players at the expo respect the he hell out of me. They like me because I'm actually a down to earth guy, and have helped them progress with their skill in Brawl, yet quite a few of the expo players there hated the **** out of the our communities brawlers because they
were so rude and up their own arse about their skill, which also puts them off coming to tournaments, and growing and expanding this community.

This is video game forum, where tons of the players here are also like this. Chill the **** out and stop crying, if you
can't take the insults, go tell your mummy.

Top Bottom