• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London 'Out of Con'Trolls' Tournament - 14th January MELEE + BRAWL

L-J

Smash Ace
I already told Prof on Facebook but I'll reiterate here - I'm definitely keen to come to this but can't confirm yet. Assuming I can make it it'll be interesting to see how I do in singles (I've really no idea how good a lot of people have gotten over the last 4 or so months) but for teams at least Tamoo and I will be gunning for 1st. Competition from Professor Dash and Joltyness will be fierce but we'll be confident. Also I'm up for some commentating as I find it really fun to do. :)

Edit - Jack just summed up my feelings on that issue. It doesn't have to reflect positively or negatively on AD in any particular way, it just is what it is.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You always go on like that, there is more risk for me than you but im saying i can take plently of games off your falco. So no thanks but ill do £2.

:phone:
Of course I always go on like that LOL...
My job is to put people in their place when they make statements about them thinking they are better then me or beat me in any way....

You know my motto, put your money where your mouth is.

I'll take you up on that bet, I'll have you know that Tails chao has the best Falco in the world.

:king:
LOL Im guessing you mean My Falco vs Your Sheik £10 as a Falco Ditto would mean an auto win for me

Even more reason why people should go to OOC smashfests.

^^^

This...if people want to learn the MU, play it more lol

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
??? Apparently you didn't read the part where my alter ego is the best Falco in this universe.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think its sending as something else because you're sending it on your phone

What is the actual name of the video...

And YOU REALLY won't but you can attempt so I can watch the process of you giving up :)

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Lol :( search melee marathon on youtube it should come up.

I wont give up XD, your forgetting what kind of gaming achievements ive already had lool

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol :( search melee marathon on youtube it should come up.

I wont give up XD, your forgetting what kind of gaming achievements ive already had lool

Racing Game Skill =/= Fighting Game Skill lol

You're as delluded as AC who genuinely thinks he will be better then me...but we all know that that's one of the stupidiest ideas that currently exists on this Earth, and you're statement is nearly on par

And thanks Jordy :)
I would need to be in the right environment, with the amount of food and the right people for that to be done lol :bee:

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOL the AC comment.

You know nothing about racing games at high level, where as i know ALOT about both and racing games are generally much more frustrating because the amount of perfection required. Don't get me wrong, smash is technically way more fast paced but that doesnt mean it requires more skill. You wouldnt hack racing games lol

Ive been playing dedicated smash for just over a year, youve been playing 4 years...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL What im basically saying is that you being really good at Mario Kart games does not transfer over to Smash...so you implying that you're the one of the best at Mario Kart so I should watch out in smash is invalid lol

And according to your Smash Date join date you've been playing for over 2 years, so nice year reduction lol...

gm jack

Smash Lord
It's a fair point. I think I'm the only person who has been playing for as little time as Unreal (SNY was when I dropped brawl), and the skill gap is kind of dramatic.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but i only started caring about smash at SNY (Aug 10) because before that everyone destroyed me LOL.

I know my kart skills dont transfer to smash lol, but you saying fighting games take more skill than racing games because they dont have hundreds of button inputs is so dumb.

Why do you think people do speedruns? Because you can take the game to its limits (human limits) lol

Racing games there is NO time for mistakes, smash you can SD and still win lol

Jolteon

I think he's talking about the fact that a lot of the psychological factors of smash don't exist in racing games @@.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Lol i understand that kart doesnt have many mind games and reading your opponents but it does have tricks especially in items matches.

Well both have hand-eye coordination so lets end it there. LOL

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah but i only started caring about smash at SNY (Aug 10) because before that everyone destroyed me LOL.

I know my kart skills dont transfer to smash lol, but you saying fighting games take more skill than racing games because they dont have hundreds of button inputs is so dumb.

Why do you think people do speedruns? Because you can take the game to its limits (human limits) lol

Racing games there is NO time for mistakes, smash you can SD and still win lol
Huh...I never said that LOL

You said 'Im one of the best in a racing game'

I said 'Racing Games =/= Fighting Games'

Then for some reason you said 'but you saying fighting games take more skill than racing games'

:confused:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL I said that a long time ago when you invited me into some random MSN joint convo with other Mario Karters and I was trolling them.

I know it takes skill to play lol...the main point has been missed, which is you will never be better then me :troll:

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOOOOL the AC comment.

You know nothing about racing games at high level, where as i know ALOT about both and racing games are generally much more frustrating because the amount of perfection required. Don't get me wrong, smash is technically way more fast paced but that doesnt mean it requires more skill. You wouldnt hack racing games lol

Ive been playing dedicated smash for just over a year, youve been playing 4 years...

Fzero GX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA1xsC8BZe0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePw94Vgxi98

you cannot even imagine how hard this **** is (@ prof obv not you Unreal lol)

Jolteon

LMFAO really? that's hilarious

and yeah they use it all the time its gay :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hey guys, just wanted to know how important is getting Recording Equipment for Brawl.

Because I know Brawl has the infinite replay glitch but I don't know how much Brawlers have this on their wii.

Mr_Hero

Smash Apprentice
Urgh. Would have been nice if this was after, not DURING exams.

"Future Examination Dates
2012-13

Semester 1: 14 January – 25 January 2013 (including Saturday 19 January) trololololol".

Some other time I guess.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im not sure I can attend because I have once before been an out of con troller on this website, and i got Super Banned for it.

Top Bottom