• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool I'm joking you know. It didnt really have sexual influence content and even if it did something of that level you would never get banned, you can keep it loool.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
really you could only say one of them is acting victim.

the other is just like "wuznt me"

Jolteon

what are you talking about?

you stupid pervert, making things look worse than they seem, pigs like you are why men started their downfall.

clearly the girl on the top is just helping her friend/sister out who is having an allergic reaction and can't breathe, so she's just loosening the clothes. *shakes head*

Jolteon

There's a hmv near trocadero with some sort of mini-lan centre thing at the back idk if you could use that :x

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im a bit behind on the knowledge of whats going on with ranbats and what the problem is. Is the problem we can't find a venue or something because aren't we doing them with Neoempire?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
even bigger problem, i dont even have a car now to drive the t.vs to the venue if i got one >_> does anyone know a shop around that would maybe let us use it as a venue? if it has t.vs =x

neutralshadow

Smash Apprentice
In the Anime Expo in May do you think we will be able to have a ranbat there?
for Melee as well as brawl.
No, because Fuzzy isn't paying £400 so you can lose to him on Melee.
He's far too busy playing 1v3 on Lvl 9 CPUs. (As I type.)

He's wave shining them over FD, rather entertaining.

Anyway, see you guys at the fest tomorrow!

jjlinyard

Smash Ace

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
fair play hmmmm i can check my school actually, they let little events lyk this happen sometimes.....ill get back to you on that one

rustediron

Smash Lord
Ah, HSAM improved at melee :D
Will you enter the melee ranbat as well, then, this time? (my bad if you did at Rebirth as well, lol)

EDIT: I thought JJFox was a jiggz main?

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
yer jjfox is a jiggz main but he looking to go ganon + he had a sick falco but then he picked up sum unlucky lyk condition found in like +50 year olds and he cnt move his thumb properly he cnt get it treated till he's 18 sooooo he cnt fast fall without pain soo bye falco, he mainly picked up ganon cos he has trouble with my marth :)

i wanna test out my skills so we gotta get another ranbat going i barley got to play any1 in melee as well and i want my brawl rematch with fuzzy >_>

rustediron

Smash Lord
i wanna test out my skills so we gotta get another ranbat going i barley got to play any1 in melee as well and i want my brawl rematch with fuzzy >_>
lol, you should come GGT this saturday :D (tournament in Birmingham)
You seem to be about as good as me, or possibly better, so I want to play you :p

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Professor said he is looking forward to playing HSAM at the next event, where about is HSAM from again btw.
Some of us London smashers cud still meet up with you sometime. Professor Pro said he doesnt mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom