• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
OK Guys, Im looking to doing the ranbat sometime on the first week of January. Probably on the 3rd or 4th of January. What would people prefer, saturday or sunday because all of you guys should have a break during that time anyway.
4th......

Goodbye.

:yoshi:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Double post.

Lemme tell everyone a funny joke,
I went on a trip with TC and I got a phone call while we were in the middle of sex in middlesex LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
double Post.

Lemme Tell Everyone A Funny Joke,
I Went On A Trip With Tc And I Got A Phone Call While We Were In The Middle Of Sex In Middlesex Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Lol Wut .

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Lemme tell everyone a funny joke,
I went on a trip with TC and I got a phone call while we were in the middle of sex in middlesex LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
:ohwell: Good for you Pro! Or not ...

Is this Ranbat still happening on the 3rd/4th and can someone confirm which day. I'm now going back to Southampton for New Years to a) get away from my parents and b) get pissed for 3 days straight. But this means I need to book National Express or some sort of travel to get there. And as Fuzzy sez the EARLIER THE CHEAPER!!!

And I'm a poor student :(

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
I reckon we should move it to the next month since exams are around the corner

So Febuary...

Also Charles coming mine? you can come mine now or something

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
loool OWNA, will you be there you think?
There will be street fighter there iswell lol.
''All the real G's pop, lock, Smash and play Street Fighter!! Y'all take notes!'' - Jam

I live by this motto so of course I shall be there if Street fighter AND smash is there! The rest of R&F should be going too!

Make your new years resolution to get better at Smash, you guys know I'm the best.
Teehee, silly rabbit.....

Goodbye.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Well Its A Games Forum Where We Are Here To Discuss Games You Dwarf

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
^^that is meant to be capital letters...wtf

i was raging and now it makes me look like i have too much time capitalizing every letter of each word

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOOOOOOL
I've been speaking to Edwin and I have realized my personal insults are out of line.
From now on my personal insult will only be aimed at that prick above me PDOT and occasionaly Chrisboi and VA.
From some reason some pricks took off Caps on smashboards, you can still have caps LIKE THIS ******* but you cant have a post of it, that would be too much banter imo.

PDOT I am going to kill you infront of your family and make it nice and slow and make sure they see the suffering in your eyes you prick, can't wait till you die.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
PDOT I am going to kill you infront of your family and make it nice and slow and make sure they see the suffering in your eyes you prick, can't wait till you die.
LOOOOL

Hope you completely break your ankles beyond repair at your next dance show and never ever walk again and then you kill yourself because you will be so depressed.

I'm actually gonna pray this happens before I go sleep tonight

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ah i need date for this? I will try and make it back to London in Jan or Feb, just to see prof and his banter xx

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOL

Hope you completely break your ankles beyond repair at your next dance show and never ever walk again and then you kill yourself because you will be so depressed.

I'm actually gonna pray this happens before I go sleep tonight
LOOOOL Thats was harsher then my tbh.

I need a break from all this harshness and will comeback to insult you HARD later.

Ah i need date for this? I will try and make it back to London in Jan or Feb, just to see prof and his banter xx
Yeah my banter has pretty much gone out of control. When I take my shirt off I see the banter just penetrating through my chest.

neutralshadow

Smash Apprentice
''All the real G's pop, lock, Smash and play Street Fighter!! Y'all take notes!'' - Jam

I live by this motto so of course I shall be there if Street fighter AND smash is there! The rest of R&F should be going too!

Teehee, silly rabbit.....

Goodbye.

You can't touch the ~NEUTRAL~

I'll go Sonic BOOM upside your head, and then do a similar smash on smash.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
guys im not 100% sure what to do atm for ranking battles, main problems

1) 30-50 people
2) Constant Venue (around £100 each time)
3) T.V's (without neoempire support I can't provide enough t.v's)
4) Effort

Charles - Fuzzyness says:
we got tourneys every 2 months now
kone is back, other people are hosting
neoempire are hosting
i dont see the point of these rankings
its great as a giant smashfest thing but
i dont think we should do ranking battles
just ask neoempire for casual t.v's

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
If we need a venue which has lots of TV's you can use stores which dont get much people. or thers the Gamerabase in london which is where i was gona hold my tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom