• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool true but

your man up is too small IMO

better
looool WOWWWW.
Yeah I agree if should have used that. People please take note from, PDOT. Even you Zeppo can take a note or two from PDOT..............even YOU!
Your banter is probably equal with Zeppos. I advise you two never to meet up with each other......imagine all the banter in one location.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I thought the first page was quite well organised, not that messy imo. It serves its purpose of informing us of the rules and placings etc. No idea when next ranbat is, but on first page, it says maybe first week of jan, on any day cos its a holiday for all of us.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Pro- you're basically terrible. Pretending to be all cool and ****. Saying 'for the banter' in an Irish accent and completely failing to copy Z. Seriously you need to MAN UP

crewster

Smash Lord
No one truly likes pro (jk). (I'm making sure that I put jk so you don't flame me)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro- you're basically terrible. Pretending to be all cool and ****. Saying 'for the banter' in an Irish accent and completely failing to copy Z. Seriously you need to MAN UP
I NEED TO MAN UP LOOOOOOOL!
Coming from the person who told me he almost LITERALLY cried when he lost in the ranbat against some player.
Only one man up is really need to be said on smashboards and this is the case.
MAN UP!!!!!!!!!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I NEED TO MAN UP LOOOOOOOL!
Coming from the person who told me he almost LITERALLY cried when he lost in the ranbat against some player.
Only one man up is really need to be said on smashboards and this is the case.
MAN UP!!!!!!!!!
Oh no! You must have scared me with the large font! LOL anyway. Werent you the one getting pissed off at a 12 year old for no apparent reason? Need to calm down perhapps? Maybe rethink your life as a troll on the boards?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh no! You must have scared me with the large font! LOL anyway. Werent you the one getting pissed off at a 12 year old for no apparent reason? Need to calm down perhapps? Maybe rethink your life as a troll on the boards?
Maybe if you're IQ was high then you would have realized that I was joking when I was speaking to him, but obviously I am typing to a dummy so sorry if I complicate anything that I have written and just ask me to go over it again and I kindly break it down and go over it again, k.
Perhaps rethink your life of trying to be the voice of the people and rethink your smash game, cos both are doing pretty poor atm.
Tbh you need to be more like Zeppo.
Can I ask why did you nearly cry at the ranbat?
Who knocked you out the tourn which made you nearly cry again?
loooooooool you nearly cried.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
rofl ^

why did he cry ?

or is pro just lying again , i think he is because he said i was crying at aLT of coming 3rd >_<
I didnt actually say he cried if you read it again lol.
And I never lie, I might start trouble and stir things but I never just lie straight lol.
But this was a whole misunderstanding apprently Ben first comment to me was a joke and me and myself cos i am out to defend myself all the time took it out of hand loool.
Me and Ben get on perfectly fine when we are together, sort of like me and VA. I guess the only way to end this post is with the word Penis

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Bullet Bernard is too emotionally attached to Super Smash Brother Melee.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
or is pro just lying again , i think he is because he said i was crying at aLT of coming 3rd >_<
LOLOLOLOL

I remember this.

You actually did cry though

Me and prof saw a tear rolling down your cheek

Prof can confirm this

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Bullet Bernard is too emotionally attached to Super Smash Brother Melee.
loooool I said that to him in those exact words.

LOLOLOLOL

I remember this.

You actually did cry though

Me and prof saw a tear rolling down your cheek

Prof can confirm this
LOOOOL It did happen, I remember it he was sitting next to the TV in the corner and a tear rolled down his face and me and PDOT pointed and laughed at it. EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

crewster

Smash Lord

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
OK Guys, Im looking to doing the ranbat sometime on the first week of January. Probably on the 3rd or 4th of January. What would people prefer, saturday or sunday because all of you guys should have a break during that time anyway.

grayfox

Smash Champion
JUST A PILE OF PISH! When i was in it was a long time ago, like 05/06, but back then it was dead. There was only about 10 topics and not many had many replies. The only one that had any amount of discussion at the time was the tier list thread and the posts in that were just the same as the tier list threads you see in the normal discussion forums lol - it isn't exciting at all.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I could of sworn its been opened up as a read only forum, just check the melee boards.

The 3rd would be better as I think I need to go back to Southampton on the 4th.

crewster

Smash Lord
There's a private and read only forum. They say they will post done issues in the read forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom