• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Hey i was Contacted by Michagan people asking me if i wanted my Nov Brawl Melee Weekend tourney part of the MWC that you guys are creating and i said yes but i wanted to know whats the status on that if you guys are still doing that? Plus Idk If michagan has any Brawl Tourneys going on Oct 24th But I have a Circuit event In cleveland im hosting for brawl if you guys are interested. I can House too

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248786

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
FYI: any "ohio circuit events" may freely be part of any other circuit as well. The only thing needed to qualify as part of the "ohio circuit" is the standard payout scheme and agreement from the TO to use tio and post full results.

Sumer

Smash Ace
sumer,ill have to consider 2 wolfs on a team, well both get gimped at 10%

:D
I wouldn't mind teaming JCav. =o I've teamed with wolves in the past and done pretty well. Just gotta look out for each others lasers and other attacks hitting each other since wolf's range is pretty nice. lol

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Um, I still don't have a ride worked out.... D:

Also, West Michigan really ought to look into setting up an official car pool. lol >.>

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Um, I still don't have a ride worked out.... D:

Also, West Michigan really ought to look into setting up an official car pool. lol >.>
someone get this gentleman a ride.

hey if arc doesnt show ill be looking for a doubles partner interested?:p

TheMann

Smash Ace
Anybody going past Inkster? I could use a ride back home. Cuz so far getting there isn't a problem.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I likely won't be able to enter any events for this one, but I'll hopefully be showing up later if anyone wants some friendlies or MM's, either game.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
WHich of you MI Guys are coming to my weekend melee brawl MWSC so i can get you guys written down and figure out who needs housing and whatnot

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I already have a ride now, so I'll be coming to this for sure. n_n

Thanks for the offer though, Afroman =o

judge!

Smash Ace
im bringing a retardly good wario player ( beat me 3-1 last night) 1st tourney be nice!

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Michagan I'll make sure you get Ohio To show up to your MWC event so probly a extra 10 people that wouldnt normally come maybe more but you guys need to come to mine to. Melee players and brawl. Lots of pros are gonna be their but i want the whole midwest to rep and its only a couple hours maybe 3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
things are looking very slim now i has a 15 page research paper due in 2 weeks on Ancient Greece and im low on cash srry people

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
Why was he sleeping?

I plan on taking a lot of pictures with my cell phone, so be ready to pose! :chuckle:
he was tired. haha.

he walked up to my friend, said "is this your backpack".

my friend says no.

m2k lies down and instantly falls asleep.

perfect photo op. haha.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
things are looking very slim now i has a 15 page research paper due in 2 weeks on Ancient Greece and im low on cash srry people
Johns. Writing about Ancient Greece is easy:

1. They invented Democracy.
2. Everything went downhill from there.

Just BS those two things into 15 pages and you'll be golden.

the setup turnout was great last time
...lol. The TV turnout was great, but we could have used some more actual setups.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm going to be in AA tonight, so if anyone is going to LoLiS tomorrow and passes through East Lansing, call me at (734) 751 8043. I'm driving Anthony and Sumer from EL tomorrow, and I rather not drive back to EL though I will since I promised them rides. But if some one passes through, hopefully they can pick those two up.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i understand this, i'm the same way when people say they're sick or in pain when they really dont realize what real pain is.

instead of saying med school just say im going so you have no johns.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
i understand this, i'm the same way when people say they're sick or in pain when they really dont realize what real pain is.

instead of saying med school just say im going so you have no johns.
You gonna start ****, son? You don't want to mess with me, I'll **** your *** up.

And I shall take that into account, good sir.

Top Bottom