• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Stratford

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure almost everyone prefers high-quality YouTube vids after the fact rather than awful-looking live streams which, for less-than-regional-sized tourneys, generally receive zero hype.
Agreed. Livestream's cool, but if you have to sacrifice recording quality, not worth it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The only time I would accept livestream is if we have the hardware to record it as well.

Dopey

Smash Lord
soo....event 4 isnt gonna be on halloween weekend? g****it i got that saturday off loll.

Moooose

Smash Champion
what do you guys think about making more of the melee sets best of 5? like maybe semifinals too? personally i think best of 5 is a better indicator of skill and it's not THAT much of a drain on resources

Stratford

Smash Champion
what do you guys think about making more of the melee sets best of 5? like maybe semifinals too? personally i think best of 5 is a better indicator of skill and it's not THAT much of a drain on resources
Yes. That's that Genesis ****.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
The best idea would be to make semis best of 5, but tell nobody about the change, then have someone point it out at the worst time possible and force the TOs to make an impossible decision that inevitably costs someone a valuable placing, circuit points, and prize money.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
The best idea would be to make semis best of 5, but tell nobody about the change, then have someone point it out at the worst time possible and force the TOs to make an impossible decision that inevitably costs someone a valuable placing, circuit points, and prize money.
HAHAHAhaaaaaaaa.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
i could see the look on drephen's face now...

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i approve of the tourney being two weeks after Halloween ................

and hopefully I'll be able to go to that one lol.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
accepting mms with my IC/wolf/fox/peach/ike/pt

but the catch is u gotta tell me what char u'll be using and then i'll pick my char x3

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
so... Next LoLiS.... who wants to team? xD Panda, Omni, Ding, Judge? <.<;;;; >.>;;;; Olimar is a fun teammate. <.<;;;; >.>;;;;

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I do use some DDD, but I've never used him in tourney. lol. And my Olimar is actually better in teams than my other characters xD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The point of a bump is to make sure a thread doesn't leave the first page.

That's kind of impossible for a stickied thread.

Top Bottom