• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
i'm showing at about.....3. should i worry about traffic a lot still? i would hate to just get stuck downtown or something stupid.
You should be clear, but don't arrive too much later than 3 or you might get mowed down by the post-game crowd.

For most other people... an official guide to gameday traffic! >_>

(the venue is at the arrow)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So, we can either leave early to avoid game traffic, or leave ~11:30 to avoid the game traffic (by the time we get there) but possibly not get a parking spot.

Hm... I'm going with leave late.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, as long as you're coming from the north it should be fine.

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
anyone think I should bring my recording setup? My netbook is powerful enough to record, and small enough to not get in peoples way.

Sliq

Smash Master
I still need a Brawl teammate. I'm leaving now. I'll get there around 12. Just go ahead and register me, and I'll pay when I get there. Peace out. Oh, and if you want to play 3rd strike bring USB sticks or gamepad. That is all.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
how is it that of all people i made it here first? LOL. Scott, if you need someone to open the door for you let me know. Or you can ninja your way in like I did :p

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
definitely looking forward to this one guys. i'll probably be the tallest most awkward looking guy there. feel free to say hello. i have about 6 inches of hair and i'm 6'4''. you can't miss me. haha.

-PM-

Smash Ace
Good **** AA, as I thought I might as well just never play brawl and focus on melee and not both haha.

If anyone in the down river area ever wants to smash hit me up.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Really fun tourney full of big names. Would have been completely awesome if there were maybe twice as many setups. As it was, it was difficult to get many friendlies in. Step it up, Michigan!

Results

Melee
1. Mew2King
2. Kels
3. Dope
4. Tink
5. Bigy
5. Vidjo
7. Shaeden
7. Mikey
9. Sliq
9. SCOTU
9. Moose
9. Andrew
13. Ankoku
13. Botulismnator
13. Kail
13. 1der

+/- one placing for everyone below 4th. My memory isn't perfect.

Brawl
1. Ally
2. Mew2King
3. ?
4. ?
5. I didn't pay much attention to Brawl, lol

Shoutouts later.

Also, I recorded over 10 doubles sets, 10 singles sets (5-6 with Sliq commentary), and two entire pools, which I've discovered are a pain in the *** to label. Vids coming soon. No repeats of SMYM10.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I have a stupid question:

Did M2K go MK or Dedede against Ally?

Dopey

Smash Lord
i think mostly mk, but then again i didnt pay much attention to brawl either rofl...

good tourny guys, glad i got to make it out, tired as fux an i really hate detours lol. shoutouts to everyone GOIN TO SLEEP!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Brawl Top 8:
1 Ally :snake:
2 M2K :metaknight:
3 dingdong :metaknight:
4 Omniswell :warioc: :popo:
5 SamuraiPanda :snake:
5 Notra :falco:
7 Mikey Lenetia :peach:
7 Sauce Boss :diddy:

Melee Doubles Top 4:
1 M2K + vidjo
2 Bigy + Velynn
3 Kels + Tink
4 Shaeden + Dope

Brawl Doubles Top 4:
1 M2K + Omniswell
2 SamuraiPanda + Ally
3 Hot_ArmS + Renegade
4 Ankoku + Mikey Lenetia

I'll make a thread for it when I have all vids up, but I just finished splitting Brawl pools so I'm in the process of uploading them right now. You can find them on my channel at
http://www.youtube.com/AnkokuSmash

Juggleguy and I agreed for me to exclusively record Brawl while Juggleguy exclusively recorded Melee, to make sure finals from each event were recorded; so if you're looking for Melee vids, don't look in my channel. I didn't take any.

Please give feedback regarding the venue, event order, tournament organization, hybrid stage striking system, etc. Thanks!

And no, we're not doing anything bigger than top 16 brackets. If you think you deserve to get into brackets then step it ups~.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, you played on the main TV, so they got recorded by SCOTU.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Melee turnout wasn't spectacular in numbers (still, I think this topped WB3 and GYGO). It just kinda had MI's top 5 (Sliq included) plus Mew2King, Vidjo, Kels, and Tink. So yeah, **** is actually a great description for the Melee turnout.

Top Bottom