• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I severely underestimated the distance that this drive will be. About how many people will be there for Melee?
well if my non curcuit had 50+
i think this one will get a lot just cuz Scotu and Ankoku are hosting

my guess is 45+

Sliq

Smash Master
I'll probably go to this. Who wants to team? I need a teammate for both Brawl and Melee.

I'll probably go Bowser.

Anyone also want to play 3rd Strike?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yo, Sliq. If Anther doesn't make it for Melee doubles I will need a teammate.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Kels/Tink: I can probably house you guys for a night, but I haven't checked with all my roomates yet.

Edit: Ok, it's cleared by all my roomates. I've got a couch and a futon that you guys can make use of.

Sliq: lain's going to ohio for the circuit event, but afaik, the rest of MI is going to this cause of its ****ing aweseomerness.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ever occur to you that Ally's probably the reason lain's going to Ohio?

Also: for the non-locals, it is highly recommended that you do not take an exit anywhere on I-94, as that's generally where gameday traffic ***** you.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero

Also: for the non-locals, it is highly recommended that you do not take an exit anywhere on I-94, as that's generally where gameday traffic ***** you.
not really, unless he thinks he has a better chance at beating m2k than ally (which is probly true lol) that is if m2k is going to the oh tourney

edit: oh he proly wants to add to his circuit points? idk if he has some already

Tink

Smash Hero
me an kels are coming to this, either tonight sometime, or in the AM...not sure which kels would rather do.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Kels/Tink: I can probably house you guys for a night, but I haven't checked with all my roomates yet.

Edit: Ok, it's cleared by all my roomates. I've got a couch and a futon that you guys can make use of.

Sliq: lain's going to ohio for the circuit event, but afaik, the rest of MI is going to this cause of its ****ing aweseomerness.
Okay cool. I'd rather come tonight so could you PM me your address and number?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey, can anyone living in bursely or anyone with a meal plan (who can get into bursley) be awake and ready at about 10:30am to let me in to set up? The guy i though was going to is actually home for the weekend. Also, I'll need to make sure I have your phone #.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman

i'm showing at about.....3. should i worry about traffic a lot still? i would hate to just get stuck downtown or something stupid.

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
anyone have a tv they can bring for my wii? The one I have is kinda small...

That's a 12inch ruler next to it for size reference. Also, it's old enough to only have a single audio input (MONO AUDIO!!!). Oh and unless anyone is against modded wii's and backups, I'll be bringing my backups of brawl and melee with my official discs, so if anyone has a wii/gc and no game I can supply the game for the tourney.

Edit: I also just got Brawl+ to install, so that'll be there for anyone to try. If someone wants to, I can try to get an SD card for Balanced Brawl too.

Edit Edit: It's official, my dad found out I was going to bring the tv and told me I couldn't, and to make sure I didn't sneak it out he locked it up >.>

Top Bottom