• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ninjalink, you should get more ROB vs. Peach matches; we don't have amny goodins

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
The original ROB. Like... what the character is based on. The peripheral.

Also, Ron's ROB is beast, he just doesn't flaunt it that much. I've actually never played it, though, as many chances as I've had.

Tronzilla

Smash Rookie
Nice vids and by the way Allisbrawl sux and that Neal guy what a loser. Anyway ill be posting up some vids soon so i can have people rate them. I usually do not play online but if you really want to play me you can just aim me at RedHarvest13

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nice vids and by the way Allisbrawl sux and that Neal guy what a loser. Anyway ill be posting up some vids soon so i can have people rate them. I usually do not play online but if you really want to play me you can just aim me at RedHarvest13
Welcome to Smashboards. We don't generally rate people's videos (in fact it's kinda looked down upon to make a thread asking people to rate your videos) but if you have a specific question about something or you're looking for some advice about a specific aspect of your game, a lot of people here would be happy to help.

See how I handled that guys? We can be civil to new people. Also, who the eff is Neal?

Sudai

Stuff here
Welcome to Smashboards. We don't generally rate people's videos (in fact it's kinda looked down upon to make a thread asking people to rate your videos) but if you have a specific question about something or you're looking for some advice about a specific aspect of your game, a lot of people here would be happy to help.

See how I handled that guys? We can be civil to new people. Also, who the eff is Neal?
Neal = Nealdt, creator of Tio Tournament Organizer and the Lead Admin of AiB.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow I'm getting way behind in here (RL johns). toasty I saw you had some new vids, anything you think should be up here? Also I think NL has some stuff that should be in here too.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
meh...they're alright, I only posted them for others, since they won those sets. not great matches though.

Although in the 3rd match vs. The Hanged Man you'll see the moment whose live footage was captured by Slash in that Put Yo Gameface ON! 6 video where Whodat says "No here comes the Gordo" and just as the word Gordo was said, a Gordo was thrown and I died ;___;

toasty

Smash Hero
I'll be sure to post up if it's worthy ^_^

Ack I never did get those matches recorded against that Yoshi player. Hmm.....

btw: the videos I DO have up on my youtube [the 2 most recent ones] are great displays of how Smash tournafests bring out the ign'ance in SoVa hahaha
www.youtube.com/curiousenver

you might have to see THIS clip to understand the "Kitsune King Vs. Caboose Vs....BEAR GRYLLS *****" clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW73erSiKbY

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you wanna come up with a list of teams matches I'll put them up. In fact, do you wanna be in charge of the teams section? I don't really watch teams matches and I don't have the time to keep them up to date.

toasty

Smash Hero
Haha you KNOW I'll just put a bunch of my matches teaming with Kadaj hahaha, for real though: I just might =D I'd be cool with that, I guess :) Periodically, I'll PM you a grouping of teams matches. I'll figure out how to organize it soon, but it won't be for a bit [RL Johns, too haha]

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's up to you man. You can just post matches here so everyone can look at the new ones, and I'll just add them to the first post as they come in. You'd just have to tell me whenever you wanna get rid of old ones or something, but it's completely up to you.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Too many MKs in Florida? I feel for you Ruuku...
Even my doubles teammate picked up MK. He used to be one of the few people around saying how lame MK is. LOL But it's not even about MK. I usually play G&W against him. My ROB was mostly for Snakes but I realized that I just am completely unable to camp in this game. Which is why I also gave up on Snake for tournament play. Right now I'm down to playing G&W and Wario. I've been messing around with Mario and C. Falcon but the point is that I need a third character... Any suggestions?

The ROB numbers are dwindling *shakes head*
I'm still going to be playing ROB. Just not in tournaments.

They'll be back when MK is gone :p
>_> Wait a second... Didn't you switch to MK?

Top Bottom