• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i gotta somehow get to this so i can smoke mad weed w all you ppl i trashtalk after i beat you in mms

kage falcon v zelda
mdz falco v zelda
kyu ic's falcon

also kage humor me falcon dittos mm youre gonna get tripled bair combod this time
Falcon ditto MM.. If I lose I owe you 2$, if I win I get to smoke. =P

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Whoever brings stuff to this tournament and doesn't share with the TO is disqualified with no refund.
If you don't enter, I'll get the larger smashers to make you.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I don't know if I'll be able to bring some stuff across the border.. too risky. Who can supply?
Stick it in the bottom part of a gamecube. I remember hearing like 3 years ago about smashers who did that. :laugh:

Seriousmode
If people are doing anything at the tournament please keep the substance itself out of the venue, control yourself, and any consumption must take place off of the property.
/Seriousmode

Roman.

Smash Champion
Stick it in the bottom part of a gamecube. I remember hearing like 3 years ago about smashers who did that. :laugh:

Seriousmode
If people are doing anything at the tournament please keep the substance itself out of the venue, control yourself, and any consumption must take place off of the property.
/Seriousmode
there's some woods behind the parking lot in the back for yall ^.^

also if you go deep enough, mad comfy log LMAO

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
wow lots'o hype while i've been busy...

okay Kage you've never heard of me lol...

no one has yet actually...

but i request a $1 MM against your :ganondorf: with my :marth: and possibly my :mewtwo: and maybe even my :falcon: or :shiek: depending on who i'm feeling confident in to take a stock or two. :)

never played a real top level ganon before, though phish-it's is okay hahaha...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Kage it depends on the weather.

Above 60 I'll do pools.
Below, and everyone dies.

But seriously I'll run pools if we surpass 10 full setups.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Lol so good, yeah my feats are inv only. But that would obviously include the warrior. Now we just prey my parents go away for vacation

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Jake, if you did anything like that again it would be amazing. The last one was great.

MDZ, I love pools, you get to face many more opponents and maybe **** around a little more too. =P
Everyone loves pools :p
That's why I'm only running them if we surpass 10 setups!!!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hmm sounds fun indeed. But my parents house is truly.. Absurdly epic... Last time there was probably 30 people, people had tents outside LOL... There are definitely videos of it... Was so long ago :(

hubble

Smash Ace
Jesse's place is better because its cold, poorly lit, and everyone does lines of coke all day. Just imagine a crack den except with melee.

Foy

Smash Champion
Hmm sounds fun indeed. But my parents house is truly.. Absurdly epic... Last time there was probably 30 people, people had tents outside LOL... There are definitely videos of it... Was so long ago :(
All week at the Upstate NY house. Its amazing.

Jesse's place is better because its cold, poorly lit, and everyone does lines of coke all day. Just imagine a crack den except with melee.
Yes

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
That's a pretty random statement, if you are so confident, MM me.

Edit: MDZ, I love pools, you get to face many more opponents and maybe **** around a little more too. =P
Lol Kage, the great Shine Bear will claim your soul this tournament! We shall be reunited!

Banks

Smash Hero
i love running pools too, cuz it gives me a chance to beat people like kage and get seeded above them, and if not then it would've been that way anyway

but who am i kidding i'd get the easiest pool ever cuz i'm top seed for everything

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol, now everyone wants to seed with me, bring setups!! =D

Whoever is gonna fight me in tournament, I'm going to destroy their spirits!

Banks

Smash Hero
Banks you're NOT (Wink wink) getting intentionally seeded into Kage's pool, don't worry.
bwhahaha

i'd love to be the other people in the pool

unless it's like darc or something, in that case this tournament was far larger than anyone could have dreamed or the pool was made with only the most carefree of whimsy

Top Bottom