• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
A gift for you sir.
I kept it friendly for now.

Ill be making some more later, feel free to request them on the cata thread.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
OMG is kage coming to this? omgomgomgomgomg.... even though you'll whoop me 'cause you're so legit i may break my "No MM" rule as a special exception. that Ganon is sooooo slick.

*is glad he's making it to this one...*

TheMorgue

Smash Cadet
This Ganon likes running the big yapper I guess I'll have to shut it up with my bleeding knee of justice! .... Don't hurt me

Divinokage

Smash Legend
D1, why not? I do travel from time to time, and I decided bussing would not be very expensive and I'll finally get to play a tournament, I've been itching to crush people lol.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
My falcon and Ganon? You know exactly what happened last time i played you at Genesis in pools. Muahaha!!!
I meant your falcon, but I will battle your ganon too! I know what happened at genesis but I have grown stronger and it won't happen again!! ha ha ha!!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Kyu Puff is sooooo good.

I haven't played your Ganon, right Kage? o_o It's a little goal of mine to beat all the ganon mains. Tipman is down, Mr. Ganondorf is down, you and Linguini are on the list.

Banks

Smash Hero
Oh snap Kage's gonna be at this? I gotta see if NYC's is gonna go!
D1 that'd be sick if u made this happen, mass madness can be so bangin when tristate shows up. and use Kage as the bait, everyone wants to be knighted by the royal highness of ..

wherever ganon is from. i'm gonna go with jollytown

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kyu Puff is sooooo good.

I haven't played your Ganon, right Kage? o_o It's a little goal of mine to beat all the ganon mains. Tipman is down, Mr. Ganondorf is down, you and Linguini are on the list.
Sorry but things will not go your way! This is my dream, and everyone along the way will be taken down! =)

Well then, lots of MMs at this, I am happy. Let us battle!

I'm wondering, which other known players are going at this?

Edit: I'll probably need a teamate as well.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The Irish Kage.
It'd be like Naruto with way more alcohol and beaten women.

As far as known players going to this, Darc is probably the best known one.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kage, if Darc ends up teaming with th0rn, and I promise to brush up on my Melee skills, want to team?

Banks

Smash Hero
**** kage and jesiah confirmed, all we need is a conductor and caboose because this **** train is rapidly filling up

Foy

Smash Champion
**** kage and jesiah confirmed, all we need is a conductor and caboose because this **** train is rapidly filling up
New and Improved Foy is showing up. Might be bring this one falcon main. Whos alright, whats his name.....

TheManaLord

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Lol Kage I love you but I can't wait till I'm good enough to beat you consistently so you can't **** talk me or my friends

P.S.- I hate both characters you play, Ganon and Falcon. 2 gayest characters

Edit- But i love you cuz you're awesome

Edit- Had to edit one last time

Also banks lol your posts are mad funny and goofy you remind me of me haha...Facebook me

Jesse Morse

Can we stay with you when we get there?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i gotta somehow get to this so i can smoke mad weed w all you ppl i trashtalk after i beat you in mms

kage falcon v zelda
mdz falco v zelda
kyu ic's falcon

also kage humor me falcon dittos mm youre gonna get tripled bair combod this time

Top Bottom