• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
"Po-po shut us down, down, po-po shut us down."

That was my GRO... I mean WROAT theme-song.

The term "WROAT©" has been paid for and copyrighted by Banks, all usage of this term is illegal and will be subjected to stipulation and a mandatory 1$ money match

Banks

Smash Hero
definitely

peer pressure, i wanna watch =)

have we ever played a friendly at a tourney? lol
i don't know, i don't think too many

WE THRIVE ON THE THROBBING PRESSURE WE PLACE UPON OUR BACKS

no homo

(but really tho i think we did like one fox ditto and maybe a couple marth whatevers, but we actually should sit down in a quiet preferably candlelit corner and play for an exended period)

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
this must be the greatest video game store ever!!!!
Thanks!!!

I am trying to get all of the major changes to the store done by this!!! It should be the same but with improvements!!!!!!

Let's just say I am working on TRADING ARCADE GAMES! Oh man....

You will be missed Tekken 5 DR and Tetris...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'll MM anyone vs my Ganon/Falcon. =P I'm not confident enough with my Falco, needs more technicals.. even now I'm surprised at the amount of perfect technical some of these top spacies main have..

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I'll MM anyone vs my Ganon/Falcon. =P I'm not confident enough with my Falco, needs more technicals.. even now I'm surprised at the amount of perfect technical some of these top spacies main have..
i'll mm your falcon. :)

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
@alu/Kage: yeah, I'm 15 and can't go to nationals by myself lol :p. I get back to the our hotel room at like 1 and he always asks what happened today. He hates seeing WC win lol. Kage would be a guest of honor.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I will MM all Falcons for as much as $5

Edit: After I lose twice I'm stopping though.... can't lose too much money on this.

Roman.

Smash Champion
okay like seriously, remember my name (assuming you don't know me already) and $5 MM my fox vs ur falcon and ganon... i really wanna do this so lets both try to remember =D... also if you feel like your falco might be better in 3 weeks, i'll MM that vs my fox for $5

Edit: After I lose twice I'm stopping though.... can't lose too much money on this.
MM my fox?

fox

edit: fox

Divinokage

Smash Legend
@alu/Kage: yeah, I'm 15 and can't go to nationals by myself lol :p. I get back to the our hotel room at like 1 and he always asks what happened today. He hates seeing WC win lol. Kage would be a guest of honor.
Well then I guess I accept your invitation! =P Thanks in advance. =)

Mm my falcon?

okay like seriously, remember my name (assuming you don't know me already) and $5 MM my fox vs ur falcon and ganon... i really wanna do this so lets both try to remember =D... also if you feel like your falco might be better in 3 weeks, i'll MM that vs my fox for $5

MM my fox?

fox

edit: fox
Ok let's do it!

Top Bottom