• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

Banks

Smash Hero
koj: $10 mm? maybe $20 after I beat tml.

banks: what crew battle? i wasn't there so it doesn't count...
yea it actually happened but it was at around 2am for no money and not everyone was there

so mostly joking, but 10 stock

SOLAR

Smash Ace
LOL kyu you wish I'd pick fox! XD

Dude maine will MM crew battle whoever. Maine far as I remember hasn't lost any crew battles. This is because we havn't faced cali. Dude the smashfest at Yedis after the last mass madness was dope. We need to do something similar after this tourney!

Who wants to set up Maine vs something crew battle?

Banks

Smash Hero
This is because we havn't faced cali. Dude the smashfest at Yedis after the last mass madness was dope.
we 8 stocked norcal at VLS in the crew tournament just fyi, you weren't at that one. also we didn't use darc in that either.

i suppose things were a bit different back then for norcal tho
(falcomist/hyuga/zoap/frotaz/bob$ vs Me/dazwa/th0rn/ironchief in that order and we had darc left, this was in 07)

SOLAR

Smash Ace
we 8 stocked norcal at VLS in the crew tournament just fyi, you weren't at that one

also we didn't use darc in that either.

i suppose things were a bit different back then for norcal tho lolol
(falcomist/hyuga/zoap/frotaz/bob$ vs Me/dazwa/th0rn/ironchief in that order and we had darc left, this was in 07 tho)
Sex. So yeah, we definitely need to do some crews. Th0rn Banks SOLAR Darc Dazwa vs any region. STEP UP! (Darc and dazwa hate crews, so we might need to select other people >.<)

Foy

Smash Champion
Um. Ideal team for WNY would be:
Minh(If he goes)
Foy
KoJ
Jesiah
Dudu

And we will steal Zeb since he is moving in with us if someone doesn't go

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Some rules need to be put into play since the rules are being so specific.

1: Is pausing on for this tournament?
2: How are you deciding who gets to play on which port?
3: How are you deciding who picks the random stage to be stroke first/last?
4: Is the normal sound going to be dead center or on music or on sound?
5: Up to who's discretion is this at... just the rules?

My solutions:
1: OFF
2: Rock/paper/scissors Bo3
3: Port priority (1st port picks the random stage to be stroke first)
4: Sound is going to be on dead center of sound/music >_>
5: It's at your/the other TO's discretion.

Just some tips from a fellow TO and a person that's a stickler on rules in case anything gay arises (and it does trust me). ;)

Also, I'll look up the counterpick-able stages that are ON for this tournament based on what you said in the OP and I'll make a separate post when I don't have work in 6 hours lol.... or someone can look that up... that'd be great haha.

Hope this helps! :D
Spawn at MMX said:
Matt if you DQ me and my teammate (Who left without telling me, and the mages DQ rule is in effect at my tournaments), I'm never entering one of your tournaments again

Now then.

1. Okay. I'll announce to turn Pause off.
2. Ports? ....Who cares?
3. Rock paper scissors makes more sense for this one
4. Normal >_>
5. My discretion.

Banks

Smash Hero
there's mad beef cookin for this tournament

that means one of two things: a cookout or lots of everyone dying in fist fights

Foy

Smash Champion
This is Vicious/KoJ

koj: $10 mm? maybe $20 after I beat tml.

banks: what crew battle? i wasn't there so it doesn't count...
I remember whomping on you and and thumbs back at ROM1 in teams with kwan. Just playin; though, you seemed pretty chill, so I'll money match you for sure for some amount. Depends entirely on how much extra cash I have on me.

we 8 stocked norcal at VLS in the crew tournament just fyi, you weren't at that one. also we didn't use darc in that either.

i suppose things were a bit different back then for norcal tho
(falcomist/hyuga/zoap/frotaz/bob$ vs Me/dazwa/th0rn/ironchief in that order and we had darc left, this was in 07)
Nugga, I remember VLS back in my total scrub days. ****'s so old it can't possibly count anymore. Hell, M2k lost to Drephen that tournament, let's just chill out, :psycho:

Banks

Smash Hero
yea it was long ago, but him saying we've never crew battled cali was just begging for the remembrance of that glorious moment

as far as i know, drephen would still whoop m2k's *** mirite

SOLAR

Smash Ace
@Banks
I don't think there's anything smash related that anyone could say that would get me to actually hit someone lol. I'd b**** them out tho! I remember when hax punched teczero after some little kid threw a snowball at him LOLLLLL

@Foy
Sounds fun Foy 3$ per entry =}

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
*** that we didn't have our best player at that crew battle
mattdotzeb is number one for always
huh? i was talkin bout shadowball
get trolled!!!! :laugh: :)

i'd be flattered if it was in any way resembling the truth. i did beat Solar's ness in pools at SOTP with M2 though. i don't think either of us was being very serious in that round iirc... then he kicked rested me in the nuts with jiggs to win the set. :laugh: <3 solar

FYI when i said something about taking a stock or two off Kage i meant in the SET lol... if i do that well... he's a warrior and i'm... well... the hound of valinor. i don't have the triforce of power tho. :(

As for the knife fight count me out, i'll stand by to call 911... ;)

also .zeb is ****.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea there have only been a few instances of actual smash violence that i recall, two of which involved hax >__>,and the other someone actually got clocked in the face with quite the force, but i'll leave those names unknown.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
i remember that clocked in the face thing, everyone who has been around for a while should lol also icwutyoudidthar at the end of your post.
though i only can think of one thing for hax... what was the other? i'm curious.

And one more thing..... PAUSE TO BACK AIR, *****ES.

Banks

Smash Hero
i remember that clocked in the face thing, everyone who has been around for a while should lol also icwutyoudidthar at the end of your post.
though i only can think of one thing for hax... what was the other? i'm curious.

And one more thing..... PAUSE TO BACK AIR, *****ES.
ALL DA OG'Z STAND UP

and yea there was the snowball incident which wasn't really that big of a deal in the end, but twas not so for the whole eggm rock bottom piledriver ordeal. ppl were pissed
(hax made eggm mad, eggm picked him up and threw him head first into the ground i guess, people said it was like one of the Rock's special moves)

best thread ever after that happened lol. I think it was a No Johns

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
ooooooooooooooh. the snowball thing lmao that wasn't anything. tec0 was drunk and shrugged it off
that was fun as hell though after. 15 minute drunken snowball fight with four 10 year olds. Awesome.

Yeah I remember that no johns thread after... it was fantastic.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
yea there have only been a few instances of actual smash violence that i recall, two of which involved hax >__>,and the other someone actually got clocked in the face with quite the force, but i'll leave those names unknown.
Apparently no one told you the story of the Dazwajay combo <_<

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Just bought my plane ticket to AZ for the 12th of June. Soooo pumped and the fact that this is like a week and a half before is just amazing.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Sex. So yeah, we definitely need to do some crews. Th0rn Banks SOLAR Darc Dazwa vs any region. STEP UP! (Darc and dazwa hate crews, so we might need to select other people >.<)
me, pine, skler, kevinM, Zoso

get ***** *****

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Nah idk what the crews are gonna be but since there may or may not be enough for crews, we may have to do combined crews lol

Top Bottom