• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's Combo Exhibition (Combotition 2008)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
No, you aren't the least bit funny. No one likes you.

I thought you left after I disgracefully backhanded you.. get out. You're not funny either stop thinking you are.
When **** did i say i was funny?
***** you gotta stay off my **** arright.
this man had been on me for like a week.
backhanded me? it was more like my **** cummed in your mouth so shut the **** up.
in the future you might say Im mad but im not, your ****ing retarted.

-PM-

Smash Ace
you're right...i am a failure at life, i admit. however, i'll four-stock your *** in melee. therefore, you're nothing but a scrub. look up technomancer on youtube then ask him about me.
iv seen him play he's bad and if you play with him then your prolly also bad =P

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
first of all, kratos and hiih, stfu nubs; i'll four-stock both of you. second of all, hit like a girl, you say? how would you know? considering the likely fact that no girl has ever touched you before. anyway, that's besides the point. the point is: i'll knock your *** out. you have no idea how many fights i've been in with people stronger than me as well as those weaker than i, and as we all know, experience is everything.

lightshade, you're probably right about being a better citizen; i guess i'm just a menace to society. anyway, like i said before: if you ever visit sin city, come see me. then we'll see who's scared.

i won't reply anymore. i'm going to ban myself.
BYE!

Tenchar!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
oh snap....he's at it again.

thilla....go home. No one loves you. I mean seriously. I'm only 120lbs and can bench 400, and I'll Jv6stock you in a 4-stock match, and I think I have a huge e-**** as well. But only a ***got like you would care.

And I'm totally serious...liek, for real...cause trolling is serious business.

why the **** do people think trolling cool anyways. No offense to lightaurashade
and skler is too good. I mean, he's from EC, and we ****. Pine too, but pine should just play doc. like all the time XD

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
oh snap....he's at it again.

thilla....go home. No one loves you. I mean seriously. I'm only 120lbs and can bench 400, and I'll Jv6stock you in a 4-stock match, and I think I have a huge e-**** as well. But only a ***got like you would care.

And I'm totally serious...liek, for real...cause trolling is serious business.

why the **** do people think trolling cool anyways. No offense to lightaurashade
and skler is too good. I mean, he's from EC, and we ****. Pine too, but pine should just play doc. like all the time XD
None taken. People need to stop trying to take my territory and trying to look cool. But you're definitely right in all aspects.

-PM-

Smash Ace
most links in general are bad =/

some are really good but if you dont play him right hes complete **** and to slow and blah =/

stop arguing

Sliq

Smash Master
Such an epic thread is filled with so much failure...makes me depressed. =<

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
I know... I'm disappointed >.<
I just wanted to do something fun... This is my fault...
~sigh~ T_T

EDIT: I have to apologize to everyone here. >.<

D

Deleted member

its not your fault, its everybody falling into a troll trap, it actually happens a lot

all you people that over reacted/responded to the trolls, GG

Aurashade

Smash Ace
Such an epic thread is filled with so much failure...makes me depressed. =<
It's what happens when stupid people are allowed in.

lol Link board is hilarious
Yes, it's because I'm here.

I know... I'm disappointed >.<
I just wanted to do something fun... This is my fault...
~sigh~ T_T

EDIT: I have to apologize to everyone here. >.<
Apology accepted, you're at least smart enough to say you're sorry.

its not your fault, its everybody falling into a troll trap, it actually happens a lot

all you people that over reacted/responded to the trolls, GG
Yes, GG indeed.

HiIH

Smash Lord
See you guys could just listen to me, and none of this would have happened.

Can we please keep this to COMBO videos? That would be full of win and awesomeness.

Next time you feel the need to respond to a post in anger, don't. The end.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
See you guys could just listen to me, and none of this would have happened.

Can we please keep this to COMBO videos? That would be full of win and awesomeness.

Next time you feel the need to respond to a post in anger, don't. The end.
How about responding to a post with pure 100% unadulterated sarcasm?

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
May I ask for everybody to avoid creating static in this thread?
Please, I would rather everyone get a long and be willing to participate
in a friendly manner T_T

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Dont know if you guys will see this since its on facebook.
http://hs.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4785391266&subj=515856266
recorded long time ago lol.
and yo dont take clips from the video i posted "***** Please." that was crap.
Ill record soon and like pull off like some upsidedown ken combo or somethin.
If most can see the video cause you dont have facebook ill try to record it with a cam and post it up on youtube and here.

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
i like to be hated; it makes me feel good inside, lol. anyway, more people visit vegas each year than any other city in the country. if anyone of you so happens to visit sin city, let me know and we'll meet up. and, don't worry, i won't hurt any of you physically; i'm actually a nice guy once you get to know me. however, i will **** your link; just don't call the cops on me.

p.s. i'll be on smashboards the next time i'm completely inebriated; so it shouldn't be too long...lol. also, if anyone of you are really coming to vegas and can't get a hold of me on smashboards, you may be able to reach me on myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=59854887. maybe.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
judging for the videos doesn't start until the deadline right? assuming the contest is still going...

i'm still gonna be making a video, but i don't it'll be out until just before the deadline :(

Aurashade

Smash Ace
i like to be hated; it makes me feel good inside, lol. anyway, more people visit vegas each year than any other city in the country. if anyone of you so happens to visit sin city, let me know and we'll meet up. and, don't worry, i won't hurt any of you physically; i'm actually a nice guy once you get to know me. however, i will **** your link; just don't call the cops on me.

p.s. i'll be on smashboards the next time i'm completely inebriated; so it shouldn't be too long...lol. also, if anyone of you are really coming to vegas and can't get a hold of me on smashboards, you may be able to reach me on myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=59854887. maybe.
You need friends, I'm sorry to break this to you.

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
@HiLH: I'm in Columbus, GA... But I can also be found in Atlanta too =O
I know you met one of my friends... JX Up there at your school =P

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
*Subscribed*

To Alternate275. This is DP saying:

Subscribe to the G4S5 tourney thread under Atlantic South and tell everyone about it. Subscribe to GA PERIOD!!

That is all...lolz. :laugh:

Hope everything works out. I want to see some Link action!!

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
*sigh* I'd love to make a video for this but I don't have recording eqiupment other than a camera pointed at the tv. And no one to ever play against that's any good... North Dakota has the worst smash community around. =\

At this rate I'd have to end up a judge. But I'm not saying that's final incase I get lucky enough to be able to make a video.

Top Bottom