• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's Combo Exhibition (Combotition 2008)

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
I'm only gonna need as many Judges as I have combo performers... So we'll wait and see if I can put your names on the list =P

HiIH

Smash Lord
Alt said:
@HiLH: I'm in Columbus, GA... But I can also be found in Atlanta too =O
I know you met one of my friends... JX Up there at your school =P
Oh sweet, didn't know you knew JX.

Someone's supposed to be coming to school this week that he knows to smash with us. Darton's smash group is becoming okay, and our newbisher players are learning how to play their characters better, though for some reason we seem to be getting flooded with Link's and Samus's = ( I've been pushed to playing Doc mario alot to avoid Link Ditto's in team matches.

Anyways, just checking in to say I'm still in.

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Oh sweet, didn't know you knew JX.

Someone's supposed to be coming to school this week that he knows to smash with us. Darton's smash group is becoming okay, and our newbisher players are learning how to play their characters better, though for some reason we seem to be getting flooded with Link's and Samus's = ( I've been pushed to playing Doc mario alot to avoid Link Ditto's in team matches.

Anyways, just checking in to say I'm still in.
Yup Yup... Good to hear...

Sliq

Smash Master
Put me down as a combo performer, and you might as well just give me my medal for winning with the most awesome **** you've ever seen.

HiIH

Smash Lord
(holds envelope to forhead) Skler's combo video.

(Opens envelope) what Sliq is going to post.

<.<;

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
I guess you can count me as a combo performer (I'll say combo-ist) if you upload those matches of me playin' you. :laugh:
I'm actually going back and checking videos now...
If we have anything worthwhile... I'll put myself up as a combo performer as well,
and remove myself from the judge list =P

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
got a gamebridge a few days ago so my vids will be better than my old ones. Just hope my combos are good enough lol

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
All combo vids are welcome... Just have fun with it =D
lol the people i play are kinda bad... They don't know many advanced tactics and they play some bad characters like roy and bowser, but all the same i'll try and get some vids up.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LMAo im feeling lazy about capturing stuff..
but i will be attentding tourney and stuff and going all link and i do know people in the smash community in my area have rcorders.. so yeah..
but if anything goes bad about this project ex. short of clips..
ill prolly have to record and give you come smexy combos
but yeah
im prolly gonna record with my friends for matches and combos should pop up like every stock so yeah ill be having few matches recorded so juss get **** from it, or if you want i would send them to you.

HiIH

Smash Lord
So I can't wait to go and get owned at that Tournament next month so I won't have good vids to upload to turn into combos.

Woo!

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Well it's almost that time.... A month left before the expiration date...
I should be posting judge rules soon while I'm at it >.<

Deva

Smash Lord
I'm making an updated version of my combo vid so there might be some more clips you could use.

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
mine should be up soon, windows movie maker apparently hates anything my gamebridge spits out so i have had to experiment with other types of software which has significantly slowed me down. Hopefully i should be back shortly though.

Deva

Smash Lord
What do you need? Can't you just go to youtube and download whatever clips you want from the performers you wanted?

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
ya sorry, windows movie maker really hates anything my gamebridge spits out. If i try to upload a file into movie maker it freezes. I've tried several programs but they all caused problems. I still have plenty of raw footage tho. I can post that on youtube asap and you can do with it as you wish.

Top Bottom