• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's Combo Exhibition (Combotition 2008)

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
its so funny how thrilla is trying to troll against the one person you cant piss off cuz he always keeps his cool
Keep my cool? I'm just a sarcastic person in general and I really hate people who have that kind of an ego...

and that's why he's been banned what? 5 times now?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Dude, I'm back and using Link again.
Count me in (combo performer)! At least for nowz...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yeyo I finally recorded some smash matches yesterday after giving up for 3 months.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Thrilla's pretty good, he's got the winrate of the average link (lolz) but he has good combos, I've had them performed on me

p.s. he asked me to post this lolz dont' drink and internet kids

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Thrilla's pretty good, he's got the winrate of the average link (lolz) but he has good combos, I've had them performed on me

p.s. he asked me to post this lolz dont' drink and internet kids
Doesn't matter really when nobody here likes him....

He come off to me like someone who has to get a lot of sand out of his ****** and mabye change his tampon....

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, being a moron and not as great as me.
shh, nub. test me. linguistically or what have you. ****, i wish ssbm had a legitimate online platform; you have no idea. come to vegas; i'll beat the **** out of you in smash then i'll beat the **** out of you in person. punk-*** *****; don't speak to me again.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
shh, nub. test me. linguistically or what have you. ****, i wish ssbm had a legitimate online platform; you have no idea. come to vegas; i'll beat the **** out of you in smash then i'll beat the **** out of you in person. punk-*** *****; don't speak to me again.
I'm speaking to you again what now oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I'm 165 lbs and I can bench 320 what now you scared probably that's why you ain't respondin' that's what I thought.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
technomancer, wtf is wrong with you? even though they were friendlies, i beat you more than you beat me. i'm the best link in vegas; i'll prove it to you today at camille's smashfest. lightshade: you and your crew are nothing but a joke. sorry for the double post, but i couldn't help myself. lol.

edit: anyway, this is a link to a combo video of one of the best falcons, if not the best, in vegas; also, it's someone that i've beaten--all link, mind you--more than he's beaten me. however, they were all friendlies. anyway, i just want to show you what i go up against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzJA1g707Hw Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pqmh6m6Vi0 Part 2

So you couldn't just edit your first post why?

Silly Thrilla' doesn't realize we don't care if he could beat M2K, nobody still likes him....

Mr.Red

Smash Apprentice
my friend is currently working on getting his dvd recorder to work..he can record stuff but can't find proper programs to upload them... anyway if I can get it to work before the deadline maybe I'll slop together some combo vid. but don't count me in just yet.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
technomancer, wtf is wrong with you? even though they were friendlies, i beat you more than you beat me. i'm the best link in vegas; i'll prove it to you today at camille's smashfest. lightshade: you and your crew are nothing but a joke. sorry for the double post, but i couldn't help myself. lol.

edit: anyway, this is a link to a combo video of one of the best falcons, if not the best, in vegas; also, it's someone that i've beaten--all link, mind you--more than he's beaten me. however, they were all friendlies. anyway, i just want to show you what i go up against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzJA1g707Hw Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pqmh6m6Vi0 Part 2

that combo video is soft b

HiIH

Smash Lord
I declare this troll war lame, with Aurashade being the only actual troll.

SinCity is less of a troll, because he is serious.

Therefore he is full of phail, and seriuz biznuss.

Back to combo exhibition pluz.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I declare this troll war lame, with Aurashade being the only actual troll.

SinCity is less of a troll, because he is serious.

Therefore he is full of phail, and seriuz biznuss.

Back to combo exhibition pluz.
He is serious cause he doesn't have time to waste.
Just like me.

yo but still im record **** today with manz.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
K so I already edit my ****.
well its not final.
it took me 30 mins recording and edit but then its a video with multiple chracters.
so yeah.
do you want me to pm you the link or send you the whole thing?
or post it up here in the boards?
Its pretty short.
1:51 mins long.

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
K so I already edit my ****.
well its not final.
it took me 30 mins recording and edit but then its a video with multiple chracters.
so yeah.
do you want me to pm you the link or send you the whole thing?
or post it up here in the boards?
Its pretty short.
1:51 mins long.
By all means, post it here on this thread =D

All judges, please hold your opinions until after I make a post on PAGE 1 about exactly how you'll be judging =P

Sliq

Smash Master
It's going to be unfortunate for all of you when me and Juke enter, because the whole combo video will just be us being awesome.

I apologize in advance.

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
I'm speaking to you again what now oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I'm 165 lbs and I can bench 320 what now you scared probably that's why you ain't respondin' that's what I thought.
even though you're probably fibbing--most people do--i weigh 150 and have only been able to bench 250. anyway, it doesn't really matter how much you bench if you have no idea how to fight. one hit can put you to sleep, especially if you don't have a strong chin. anyway, even if i wasn't able beat your ***, then i'll ask you this: are you bullet-proof? if not, then you better run. lol. if you ever visit sin city, come see me.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
even though you're probably fibbing--most people do--i weigh 150 and have only been able to bench 250. anyway, it doesn't really matter how much you bench if you have no idea how to fight. one hit can put you to sleep, especially if you don't have a strong chin. anyway, even if i wasn't able beat your ***, then i'll ask you this: are you bullet-proof? if not, then you better run. lol. if you ever visit sin city, come see me.
Wow you are a hard ***....

1. Nobody here cares what you or lightshade can bench and you are a moron for bringing that **** here....

2. I bet you still hit like a girl regardless.....

HiIH

Smash Lord
The problem with him being serious is Aurashade is not, and he thinks Aura shade is. Therefore he is being succesfully trolled, and is phailing at life.

Has he gotten it, or is he going to continue looking stupid?

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
The problem with him being serious is Aurashade is not, and he thinks Aura shade is. Therefore he is being succesfully trolled, and is phailing at life.

Has he gotten it, or is he going to continue looking stupid?
Well he always acts like he is on his period so....

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Thats what i asked him in another thread.
And i did get a useless and ****ed up response but **** it.

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
first of all, kratos and hiih, stfu nubs; i'll four-stock both of you. second of all, hit like a girl, you say? how would you know? considering the likely fact that no girl has ever touched you before. anyway, that's besides the point. the point is: i'll knock your *** out. you have no idea how many fights i've been in with people stronger than me as well as those weaker than i, and as we all know, experience is everything.

lightshade, you're probably right about being a better citizen; i guess i'm just a menace to society. anyway, like i said before: if you ever visit sin city, come see me. then we'll see who's scared.

i won't reply anymore. i'm going to ban myself.

Pine

Smash Ace
of course skler is entering...i am making his vid sometime soon when i get time....

i dunno why you all love him so much hes not that great.... a REAL link is this guy named pine....fo real

Sliq

Smash Master
You meat head ***gots need to put your weights and guns away. This is a ****ing video game forum. Jesus Christ.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
of course skler is entering...i am making his vid sometime soon when i get time....

i dunno why you all love him so much hes not that great.... a REAL link is this guy named pine....fo real
No, you aren't the least bit funny. No one likes you.

^
Lol all Link players juss got pwned by that post.
Even I, Stos.
I thought you left after I disgracefully backhanded you.. get out. You're not funny either stop thinking you are.

Top Bottom