• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link OWNS!

soap

Smash Hero
this mindgame seems pretty fail, u can just easily get out the way then grab link while he is jacking off before he takes his sword out the ground.

soap

Smash Hero
ya i know exactly what u mean. also i always try and edgecancel dairs off platforms after i pass over a shielder on a platform, its extra trixy

SunriseW12

Smash Apprentice
I played link first in melee, but then I stopped. This guide and this guide only is the reason why I'm playing link again. 2gud

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
WHY ISN'T THIS STICKIED?!??!?!...

o and i gota gg dair edgecancel trixy.

once u land u gota press tha oposite direction ur goin so itll cancel and u just stand up and can utilt or like upb.

WORKS GG WITH DAIR MINDGAME.

(ya i kno im bad at drawing link dairs)

game set

Smash Apprentice
^my thread mention's whats in the video, but it also has the bair-waveland. This could be more **** than WOP or pillaring.

soap

Smash Hero
wavelanding directly after bair is incredibly hard to do consistently, and is not really all that useful. DJ aerial/waveland is alot more practical/useful. plus bair is easy to CC grab, so spammage of it i find not super efective.

soap

Smash Hero
man WA is kinda far... lets rendezvous in kansas or nebraska, or wherever the *** darkrains tourney is... Cosmo kramer SSb u comin?

game set

Smash Apprentice
wavelanding directly after bair is incredibly hard to do consistently, and is not really all that useful. DJ aerial/waveland is alot more practical/useful. plus bair is easy to CC grab, so spammage of it i find not super efective.
nowere as useful as i made it sound, but it's still nice

you watch their reation to the first bair, then you decide what to do after your DJ. They can't cc grab if you space properly, and you may be able to hit a dj-nair if they do try it. If your bair doesn't hit, and your put in a bad position to continue, waveland away and come back with something better. If you do hit, then you still have some time to see what exactly you can combo into, and prepare yourself. That's what i thought anyway, i just figured it out 2 days ago, and have yet to put it through rigorus testing.

Spife

Smash Master
Deva, you had BETTER come to that 09 tourny in boston. You and Skler have to fight. And then team up on me and make me 100000000finity tmes better.

Spife

Smash Master
Man, EC is so far thoug :( I'd have to save up a lot to make it there
Well you got nearly 300 days left. Good luck. Figure out the ticket price and make matt.zeb pay for it. It was his idea for the tourny. Mmyep.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so i faced Sliq today, Link dittos.

i found out that putting bombs all over the platform is ****in' sexy.

it he like lays down bombs everywhere which limits my space.

tomorrow iimma try to record our Link dittos.

soap

Smash Hero
i live to like 270% with this fukken move :lick:
LOllerz, needles>hookshot, link dies at 15%

so i faced Sliq today, Link dittos.

i found out that putting bombs all over the platform is ****in' sexy.

it he like lays down bombs everywhere which limits my space.

tomorrow iimma try to record our Link dittos.
i feel like LInk covers all of sliqs weaknessses as a jiggs player

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
though i still think Jigs>Link.

hopefully i get to play his jigs cause last night i only did 3 games with him and thats 3 dittos and im sure w

we'll record games.

Skler

Smash Master
Link is probably the best character in this game because his spinny move hits everywhere and if he does it on the edge it'll kill you.

Nerf please.

Top Bottom