• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link OWNS!

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
...um. Why would you turnaround utilt anyone's shield? That's just a really really good way to get grabbed. And I've never seen a Marth who turnaround utilts shields...

I also hope you're aware that shieldstun goes down the more you use the nair because of diminishing returns in damage, and I don't think you can space the nair to avoid most grabs.

Aesir

Smash Master
...um. Why would you turnaround utilt anyone's shield? That's just a really really good way to get grabbed. And I've never seen a Marth who turnaround utilts shields...

I also hope you're aware that shieldstun goes down the more you use the nair because of diminishing returns in damage, and I don't think you can space the nair to avoid most grabs.
There's no diminishing return, this isn't brawl this is melee son!

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Attacks do less damage the more you use them. Since shieldstun and hitlag are both based on damage, you'd have less shieldstun from a dimished attack.

Aesir

Smash Master
The effect of it is very minimal though, you can space a nair turn around and uptilt. I've seriously never been punished for doing this and I do it a lot.

soap

Smash Hero
lol, i didnt see ur link in action cosmo, i only saw ur falco giving trail full hop single laser work, that was too funny

Skler

Smash Master
The funny thing is this thread has good advice once you get past the grammar.

Turn around utilt is awesome.

I'm pretty sure you can space nairs so even Marth can't shieldgrab as long as you hit with the tip.

Calling the bair 2 kicks of fury is amazing. I'm going to call the bair 2 kicks of fury from now on.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Soft.
Up B - I spiked a fox at 0% and he died with 4% , Zero to Death Much ?
now tell me why Link is at bottom tier?
they just hate Link
stupid hater, **** all of you =)
Link for too good tier.

I just lol'd @ Kicks of fury. Made my day.
@ Bladebreaker
@ Grammar, i think i spelled it wrong.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
oO;; He'd have to be really dumb to get hit off the stage sans doublejump at zero percent. Link's Spin Attack is good, but it's really high so they really have to miss the sweetspot by a lot to get hit.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
David from toronto?
main Link yo and Link ditto XD
that video with moonwalk to spinhog was soft.
i do that **** sleeping.
My Link is too good for shiek.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
This thread rocks. I've been slacking off with my link. Bad bad. Sex term for scraaa? Isn't pajone slapping ur **** across someone's face? It should be called the pajone.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeah cc to up b really piss of people.

like yesterday tourney.

someones said "wow thats ****ing gay"

and right after that i lol'd in rl.

soap

Smash Hero
whats the startup on that upb? cuz im always getting hit out of the startup lag, like u hear the spinning whoosh noise but i get hit first

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Spin Attack hits on frame eight. It's faster than the dsmash and basically everything else he has on the ground outside of his jab.

Top Bottom