• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hah, good times. Sent that to Lozjam a couple days ago.
Just think of pulling that off from Link's gale winning a doubles set. How crazy would the room get?
If only Ganondorf could skip the villainy for a game or two, we might even be able to enjoy go-karting together.
Hmmm you seem to have grown interest onto me, interesting.... A fairy boy is intrigued to why we are how we are.
Yet you are forgetting, Ganondorf and Link stood arm and arm during the Brawl days, as they figured the world would be in their hands if we worked together. I do not see why this could not be the same for Smash 4. We have very similar tier positions IMO, and we could work together for the time being. We could take over the whole world, both using the full power of the triforce!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You poor, innocent little child
Yeah, that's me

A: Slash whether it be fanart, fanfiction or any other form of fanwork is implied as a romantic attraction between the characters disregarding canon plot and canon sexuality. Alternatively it can involve characters from different works altogether for the often exercised Crossover pairing. Case in point, Elessar is implying that Archery is being used a romantic situation bringing Link and Ganondorf "closer" together, in much the same way schmucks use golf lessons to hug their partners.

B: A simple Google Image search of "Link Ganondorf" will turn it up. Alternately you may right click the image and select "copy image url" and your computer will do the heavy lifting for you.
Squadahllah! http://i.imgur.com/OVAP6ES.jpg?1

I suddenly feel very disturbed.

Erm sure, but be careful with what you search for. The internet is a scary place
I will indeed.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
EDIT: Nice one SWF, double post the crap out of me... Now I'mma get decapitated and outfitted as one of Shin's dolls... This is what I get for being so dam pretty...

and now the double post disappeared and it makes Mocha look like talking to a ghost...
Long post short, I'd love to see a game where Ganondorf is free from Demise and joins the Hylian forces. The game could be divided between Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf making use of their specialties and innovating new types of puzzles, bosses, and combat tactic/techniques. It would shake up the formula pretty well too.

What happened SWF, I got caught up in the silent realm or somthing... Smh

Last edited:

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
A: Slash whether it be fanart, fanfiction or any other form of fanwork is implied as a romantic attraction between the characters disregarding canon plot and canon sexuality. Alternatively it can involve characters from different works altogether for the often exercised Crossover pairing. Case in point, Elessar is implying that Archery is being used a romantic situation bringing Link and Ganondorf "closer" together, in much the same way schmucks use golf lessons to hug their partners.

B: A simple Google Image search of "Link Ganondorf" will turn it up. Alternately you may right click the image and select "copy image url" and your computer will do the heavy lifting for you.
Squadahllah! http://i.imgur.com/OVAP6ES.jpg?1
Great now it just looks like they're in a domestic partnership.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Now! Onto business. In order to work together, we must first fight together! Besides me, the Link/Ganondorf relationship is greatly weakened!
So I have a preposition.
Let's go murder the Toon Link boards together, or as the Links like to call him, Gay.

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Now! Onto business. In order to work together, we must first fight together! Besides me, the Link/Ganondorf relationship is greatly weakened!
So I have a preposition.
Let's go murder the Toon Link boards together, or as the Links like to call him, Gay.
Now you're speaking our language

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
So I have a preposition.
Btw, it seems like the Zelda boards have made their move on the Rosalinas already.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So I have a preposition.
Now you're speaking our language

Oh no. *goes and hides underneath a barrel*

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
It is our destiny to fight each other for eternity. At the same time we are bound by the Triforce. Perhaps some day old foe we can fight side by side maybe in another time.

You know, if something like this was the center piece of the next game, I really wouldn't mind. Think of the possibilities.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Btw, it seems like the Zelda boards have made their move on the Rosalinas already.
Exactly. The true followers of the triforce will make Smashboards quake by our raids!
So, we raid.
On my mark, I have to get some things.... Ready.....
So stay tuned!
We take this for the glory of the triforce! Let us expand Hyrule to every single universe before quarreling amongst ourselves!

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
I hope you still have Keaton mask Foxy lent you, It'd be best to lay low until the storm blows over.
A good cop is only capable of so much after all.

As for the Link boards + Ganondorf boards bond, I believe time will find us in a similar position to last game, thus banding together will come as all other things do, in their own appointed time.

In the meantime, please do with this theme as you will for a backdrop of raiding the other boards without mercy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeJPCJDeqyw RULES OF NATURE!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I hope you still have Keaton mask Foxy lent you, It'd be best to lay low until the storm blows over.
Um, if you are talking about me then no. Foxy never gave me a Keaton mask, I only have this Fierce Deity mask for emergencies. Maybe I should grab myself a stone mask as a back up....

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Um, if you are talking about me then no. Foxy never gave me a Keaton mask, I only have this Fierce Deity mask for emergencies. Maybe I should grab myself a stone mask as a back up....
So you're a Toon Link main huh

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978

As for the Link boards + Ganondorf boards bond, I believe time will find us in a similar position to last game, thus banding together will come as all other things do, in their own appointed time.

In the meantime, please do with this theme as you will for a backdrop of raiding the other boards without mercy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeJPCJDeqyw RULES OF NATURE!
Woah, I cant believe how different those matches look compared to the ones you had with me. Also, I think at lower percent you can D-throw-> back air some charas as Link, though I am not sure if it's DI dependent.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Woah, I cant believe how different those matches look compared to the ones you had with me. Also, I think at lower percent you can D-throw-> back air some charas as Link, though I am not sure if it's DI dependent.
Ganondorfs almost always play differently. Which is the beauty of Ganondorf.
@ Opana Opana plays a very rush down Ganondorf, which is truly interesting to see.
I normally play a very passive Ganondorf, that automatically finds the chinks in my opponents armor. This allows my opponents to die a quick death, with my amazing reads.

Last edited:

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
I don't know exactly whether you mean that as a compliment or not, so I'm a touch nervous, but as far as D-throw to B-air, it's not garunteed against anyone, but at low% it works well enough against opponents without a speedy B-air to interrupt.
The best thing at low% is to follow up with B-air and provoke them to airdodge to the ground. SH B-air autocancels and you get a free punish on the landing lag.

But both Ganondorfs were nicely varied and gave me plenty of lab ideas for later, so as often I do say this, thanks again for playing guys and GGs ;)

Last edited:

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
I don't even know. I'm tragically bad at these kinds of things.

I usually show up late all like, "Hey, you, big dumb toon links! Your big, stupid head is... dumber than a butt! ...Did I do it? Did I do good?" :\

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Oh come guys, please don't take the Toon Link threads. What did they ever do to you (don't answer that). Beside, ever will I hang if you attack there plus it's International Pizza Week!

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
It won't be real raid unless Shin is involved. Someone needs to notify @ShinTwist ScreamPaste.

Alas I am busy atm to lend my full might. However, be wary, Link boards raids are nothing to be triffled with.

It looks as if it is time to see where does @Fox Is Openly Deceptive' allegiance truly lies.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
It won't be real raid unless Shin is involved. Someone needs to notify @ShinTwist ScreamPaste.

Alas I am busy atm to lend my full might. However, be wary, Link boards raids are nothing to be triffled with.

It looks as if it is time to see where does @Fox Is Openly Deceptive' allegiance truly lies.
Come, please don't attack the Toon LInk threads Elessar, I BEGGING YOU!

Lozjam

Smash Champion

I will lead the initial attacks on the raid. Do not worry. Your battalion is in good hands

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I went ahead to scout the gay boards, and that won't be a battle. It won't even be a massacre. Those boards are already dead. The last post in social was made 20 hours ago. That board is dead. There is no honor in fighting that which won't fight back.

Ganon however doesn't have honor, or does he?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I went ahead to scout the gay boards, and that won't be a battle. It won't even be a massacre. Those boards are already dead. The last post in social was made 20 hours ago. That board is dead. There is no honor in fighting that which won't fight back.

The threads aren't dead! there just a little... quiet at times.
I will lead the initial attacks on the raid. Do not worry. Your battalion is in good hands
Fine, if you guys are really going to do this, then I am now your enemy. I am going to warn the Tink mains in the Toon Link threads and if you want to attack them, you will have to go through me!

Lozjam

Smash Champion

They will fight back, as we have this little fella right here!
The threads aren't dead! there just a little... quiet at times.

Fine, if you guys are really going to do this, then I am now your enemy. I am going to warn the Tink mains in the Toon Link threads and if you want to attack them, you will have to go through me!
So!
ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://smashboards.com/threads/happ...cial-skype-group.376731/page-11#post-18538063

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Yes good stuff, glad you got my chain grab in match 1 uploaded lol. Good choice of matches though, it showed some good stage diversity.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey guys, quick question. Is this "raid" a joke raid or a real one? Cause now that I think about it, I am not sure if the Toon Link mains will really care.

So @ The Merc The Merc how would your fellow brethren feel knowing that their fellow Gay-mate is hanging out with the big boys?
*shrugs* bets me. I mean, I am with my rights to, aren't I?

Top Bottom