• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I heard they were going to cast an actual Link main for the Netflix series!

Guess Lawz is out of the running :/

:093:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I'm actually looking forward to how that series turns out. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. I don't enjoy live action series usually but if this is done right I might be staring at my screen every time a new episode comes out.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'll totally watch it because I need to know, but uh... I literally have no expectations as of now.

:093:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
What's up with the sudden influx of Link players on FG? I've fought like 10 today, and only one of them did something other than run to the other side of the stage and throw stuff.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
No sword technique will save you from the might of the King of Evil himself. All Hyrule shall tremble before the wrath of Ganon.
no, what we need is... A FISHING ROD! :joyful:
also, for a name for Link's new jab thingy, what about the totalmessedupandbrokemovethatcompletelyfreezesthegame jab? Too much?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I can't believe you didn't like Ezlo. XD I really like Minish cap, it's one of my favorite Zelda's

I'm curious, did you play the Wii U eshop version? Because i think that might have been the cause of the problems you had with the sword and falling into holes. I played it on the GBA and I don't recall ever having those issues. I wouldn't be surprised if the port had some problems along those lines.

Also, I can understand why some people wouldn't like the "progress triggers" as you called them. Personally, that was one of the things I liked about the game. It gave it the feeling that the entire overworld was a gigantic temple where you had to solve puzzles and complete quests in order to navigate to the end. Although it did put a damper on the whole adventure aspect, the dungeons and temples have always been my favorite part of the Zelda games so I found it to be quite enjoyable.
The hole problem is because of the use of the joystick with the virtual console. Capcom never expected you to play the game with a precise joystick, so they did the hit boxes accordingly.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
What's up with the sudden influx of Link players on FG? I've fought like 10 today, and only one of them did something other than run to the other side of the stage and throw stuff.
Didn't you hear? We have a totally broken insta win infinite jab lock death combo.

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Somebody already tried it on me in FG but failed miserably. Fake Link mains... that's almost as bad as Gay.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Does any of you green fairy boys want to cross blades with the King of Evil? If not I am going to kidnap yo gorl challenge the Zelda boards.
All of us are always up for any challenge, however rl gets int he way. I know @Zane the pure was going to be taking challenges all day long so feel free to PM him. Personally I want to play but ca't for the next 3 hours or so.

Anyone who ever wants to play me just add me and send a PM when you're on. If I am on I'll respond.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
All of us are always up for any challenge, however rl gets int he way. I know @Zane the pure was going to be taking challenges all day long so feel free to PM him. Personally I want to play but ca't for the next 3 hours or so.

Anyone who ever wants to play me just add me and send a PM when you're on. If I am on I'll respond.
Sure thing. I have only the 3ds version, so I am not sure if any of you guys would be okay with that.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Sure thing. I have only the 3ds version, so I am not sure if any of you guys would be okay with that.
There are some of us here who have the 3Ds, we just try to avoid playing on it if possible, at least I do because I struggle too much with the Dpad plus miss the extra shoulder buttons. I'm still up for playing occasionally though, but avoid it if possible. I'll try some matches now vs @ THE 6r THE 6r if he wants.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
There are some of us here who have the 3Ds, we just try to avoid playing on it if possible, at least I do because I struggle too much with the Dpad plus miss the extra shoulder buttons. I'm still up for playing occasionally though, but avoid it if possible. I'll try some matches now vs @ THE 6r THE 6r if he wants.
Of course

Good game @ Elessar Elessar ,sorry but gotta go for now.

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
That's understandable I guess but as long as the lag isn't so bad the matches can be enjoyable even if you can't bring out everything you would like.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
That's understandable I guess but as long as the lag isn't so bad the matches can be enjoyable even if you can't bring out everything you would like.
Well I just played a couple of matches vs THE 6r and the lag was ok. I could barely feel any lag actually.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Didn't you hear? We have a totally broken insta win infinite jab lock death combo.
Except none of them used it.

I'm game. We can play sometime today. The connection should be fine, although last night almost ever person I played lagged constantly for some reason.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
The wind... it is blowing. We shall cross swords again my adversary. But Twinrova, my mother has called me.

Good games man. Nice to see a good link for once.
Looks like it was somewhat even. What are your guys take after then matches?

Top Bottom