• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
So @ The Merc The Merc how would your fellow brethren feel knowing that their fellow Gay-mate is hanging out with the big boys?
Jealous.

Also, this:

http://smashboards.com/threads/happ...k-toon-sink-social-skype-group.376731/page-11

Hey guys, quick question. Is this "raid" a joke raid or a real one? Cause now that I think about it, I am not sure if the Toon Link mains will really care.
For them to care would imply that there is someone there to begin with.

Last edited:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Damn huggles, you make us all proud. Now tell me that you didn't use the Jab cancel lock.
Nope. Thought about trying it but didn't :awesome:. And I didn't wanna mess up my game trying to force something.

When the TO puts the videos up I'm gonna need some critique bad though. I really struggled against the 2nd place guy's Rosalina and Samus before finally getting the win.
http://challonge.com/CSS3WiiUSingles

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Nope. Thought about trying it but didn't :awesome:. And I didn't wanna mess up my game trying to force something.

When the TO puts the videos up I'm gonna need some critique bad though. I really struggled against the 2nd place guy's Rosalina and Samus before finally getting the win.
Pretty tough match ups though to be honest, You did fine work though, soldier, fine work indeed.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
If you guys want to raid the Toon boards, you have my permission to do so.
Who knows? it might actually help them to be more active. The point is, it can't possibly do any harm at this stage. I will of course have to stop things from going into the realms of bannable material for your own good, but otherwise, go for it.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
If you guys want to raid the gay boards, you have my permission to do so.
Who knows? it might actually help them to be more active. The point is, it can't possibly do any harm at this stage. I will of course have to stop things from going into the realms of bannable material for your own good, but otherwise, go for it.
Hm, well alright then. I mean, with how inactive the Toon Link threads are, what is the worst that could happen, right?

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
If you guys want to raid the gay boards, you have my permission to do so.
I knew you were one of us, brother.

Plus, it's not even a raid, just a friendly visit from your truly.

Hm, well alright then. I mean, with how inactive the Toon Link threads are, what is the worst that could happen, right?
Considering the state of the gay boards, you should welcome us with cookies and pie. At last some activity.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You can, but we won't comply most probably.
well ok then. Can you guys when you are in the Toon Link threads either stop or at least tone down the number of times you guys replace Toon Link with "Gay". I know you probable won't do this, that's fine, I just thought that there was no harm in asking..

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
well ok then. Can you guys when you are in the Toon Link threads either stop or at least tone down the number of times you guys replace Toon Link with "Gay". I know you probable won't do this, that's fine, I just thought that there was no harm in asking..
No harm in asking, but we won't. They have to come to terms with what they have earned and become.

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Well, ok then I will do that.

Yeah, we kind of do. Well, if you guys are coming to the Tink threads, can I ask just for one favour?
You're asking us to divert from our way of life.

Never.

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
What kind of conditions would the Link boards need to find a reason to invade other boards? I'd like to see you guys spark up the social activity in some of the other boards, actually.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
What kind of conditions would the Link boards need to find a reason to invade other boards? I'd like to see you guys spark up the social activity in some of the other boards, actually.
The Link Boards don't raid actually. We may visit, but we don't raid.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Yes good stuff, glad you got my chain grab in match 1 uploaded lol. Good choice of matches though, it showed some good stage diversity.
I really did enjoy every match, but I felt like most of the others would lack the proper example that would catalyze the discussion properly and I had a lot of silly sd's and got gimped pretty hard, so I thought to exclude them for purposes of the MU thread and not showing how many fails I went through trying to get those three right.
I wanted that third one for a little demonstration of some nifty tricks (like D-air bouncing the statues to stall) and that Uppercut kill as a warning to the others THAT CAN HAPPEN if you don't watchout. The matches with you and The king of Murder helped me put up a solid fight against Lozjam and I was able to maintain a much less risky strategy, and figure out which stages suit who best.

The only time Link raids anything is when a fair maiden is in trouble. As long as you aren't pottery we're fairly mild mannered.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
I just got back here after a 1.5 hour absence and noticed 25 notifications. All of them likes. 24 of them from Jasudin. Keep putting in work son.
Just got back from a local tourney. Got 1st out of 45.
With only Link. Doin' work son!
Damn impressive good sir. Well done.

Last edited:

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong

I also main Samus too if you want to practice the MU.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey guys, now that you're done "raiding" the gay threads, could you do the Young Link threads now. Please?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Keeping track, the Links we know of actively attending offline tournaments are Willyiscooler, Huggles, Staticmanny, Kirinblaze, Cyner, Catpukee, DA Mind, Izaw, Epok, K~man, BrimeZ, Zane the Pure, Ieven, Lord Xav1er, Xmark, Scizor, Electroswoosh, Chuck, Mofat, Mook, Breadloaf, Elessar, AfroTwist and Dumbfire (i.e. me). If you know of any one else or are are Link playing offline yourself, please mention it. We seem to be growing a pretty solid playerbase.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Keeping track, the Links we know of actively attending offline tournaments are Willyiscooler, Huggles, Staticmanny, Kirinblaze, Cyner, Catpukee, DA Mind, Izaw, Epok, K~man, BrimeZ, Zane the Pure, Ieven, Lord Xav1er, Xmark, Scizor, Electroswoosh, Chuck, Mofat, Mook, Breadloaf, Elessar, AfroTwist and Dumbfire (i.e. me). If you know of any one else or are are Link playing offline yourself, please mention it. We seem to be growing a pretty solid playerbase.
The following tourney I have that I know of is in May. Hopefully there'll be an impromptu tourney or smashfests in between.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I have another one on the 22nd with Cat, another the 7th of March and likely another in April with Cat too. Smashfests are regularly held in between -- I went to one yesterday. There is at least one other Link player here but I have not seen him play. I presume there are more of these lurking around tournaments everywhere, which is a good sign.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh, @ ShinTwist ScreamPaste ShinTwist ScreamPaste , I was banned from the Xat like 3 days ago, and I was banned for 3 hours. Yet Even though I have had the window Open for well over 3 hours, and the Xat closed for over 3 hours, I am still banned. Is there any way you could reinstate me?

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Oh, @ ShinTwist ScreamPaste ShinTwist ScreamPaste , I was banned from the Xat like 3 days ago, and I was banned for 3 hours. Yet Even though I have had the window Open for well over 3 hours, and the Xat closed for over 3 hours, I am still banned. Is there any way you could reinstate me?
Just log in when Shin, cyner or me are on and we can unban you.

Top Bottom