• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
shoutouts to people actually saying a game is good
I've been playing Sonic Generations lately and that game is good.

===

As for CoD games as well as most FPS games, they're kinda "meh" for me.

Don't get me wrong, I play some FPS games. I just don't buy too many of them cause most are basically the same game.
I personally would only get a few of the best shooters around or at least one that provides something major that other shooters lack.

Only major reason I can think where someone would buy every shooter game, like for example the entire CoD series, is if they have friends that play it online.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh yeah, I do that because since they make funny stuff about me, they are awarded a "Knows what's up" user titles
i see. that's interesting. what's funny is i'm not so sure if they want to receive such an "award"!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mmm, i'm sure you could do it! photoshop or something, then just make the white part empty, then save as png

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Despite I made my avatars with the 125x125 it still show up smaller than the biggest size possible from other users. Oddly when I made transparent background ones they turned out white when I tested them...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You know, I was thinking about it Fate, but I find it funny you say to me you need your CoD fix when I played MW2 far longer than you did.

:glare:
Pretty sure I've been playing CoD longer than you.

After one and a half week, I finally beat Reach on Legendary. Man, that last mission when you're
waiting for Keyes
was painstakingly time and patience consuming. :glare:
Don't remind me about that mission.

Hurry, everyone, violate all the rules and go ape**** because F8AL is too busy fanboying over MW3!
:glare:

MW sucks .
Drink your haterade.

ZIO likes this post.

You are currently on the cool list.

You are foreseen to survive the zombie apocalypse because of this.
Whatever.

stop sucking up tokyo.
Could say the same about you Wretched
Damn.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Despite I made my avatars with the 125x125 it still show up smaller than the biggest size possible from other users. Oddly when I made transparent background ones they turned out white when I tested them...
Make sure your image isn't too big in size. Not talking resolution, like actual KB or whatever. Also, make sure that you save it as a png or gif. Plus, if the image is too big in terms of size or resolution, it'll automatically resize it, and you'll lose your transparency.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
You do realize some people don't like crappy CoD games, right?

It's not hating, it's an opinion. :V

Even though I don't really like them at all, I'm probably going to end up playing them anyway...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Make sure you're image isn't too big in size. Not talking resolution, like actual KB or whatever. Also, make sure that you save it as a png or gif. Plus, if the image is too big in terms of size or resolution, it'll automatically resize it, and you'll lose your transparency.
That might have been what caused me to lose the transparency. Thanks. Seems also I might have to shrink my images more too...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Rendering and cutting images ticks me off the most. That is the only reason I'm lazy in makes more avatars and signatures. Ironically this trail version PS is the only one that allows me to use Japanese letters. -____-

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
CoD2 da bess. I actually went to LAN tourneys for that game and scrubbed out some mofos.

The rest of the CoD games are seriously meh.

Edit: Never heard of 'em, LT. I'll definitely check that link out when I get home. My interest is piqued.

Smooth Criminal

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Rendering and cutting images ticks me off the most. That is the only reason I'm lazy in makes more avatars and signatures. Ironically this trail version PS is the only one that allows me to use Japanese letters. -____-
It can be a little fun when people reqeust things to you so you can make more.
That reminds me, I accidently deleted omega's request PM. My bad, man.
If you're reading this, can you send it again??

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It can be a little fun when people request things to you so you can make more.
It depends on the images. The ones I've been using are tough because the background kinda blends in so it can be tough to cut it correctly. (Some characters stand out better on specific stages.) I'm still learning PS. I'm not at that point where I could say...make stuff for others. Lack of free time these days...that is until 2 weeks from now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I really want to learn that language.

It really influences me to be there. Especially since I love Tokyo Game Show.

Whoops, and now you guys know why my username was TokyoGamer7....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom