• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Haha!!, I knew you could do it, odin. Thanks! :laugh:

If my mind serves me correctly, That avatar really adapts with smooth criminal....

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You do realize some people don't like crappy CoD games, right?

It's not hating, it's an opinion. :V

Even though I don't really like them at all, I'm probably going to end up playing them anyway...
Yeah, just like how some people here like Brawl over Melee. It's their opinion. ;)

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Why not both?

It's not like you need both hands to play CoD :V

Also, I'm watching through Yu Yu Hakusho, because I haven't watched it in forever. It always had the best facial expressions

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
All Activision did new was add more options and choices on the MP menus. And edited how some guns shoot, kick back, and their range effectiveness.

I mean, the guns look the same, and I seent one too many recycled vehicles and scenery to even believe these guys really gave an effort for this game.

Yeah, I'm pretty mad. But pretty glad this got into my hands for free. Never would I spend over $20 for this bargain bin effort.

Also - deal with the comment here, as you know damn sure folks will be talking about the game

:cool:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
All Activision did new was add more options and choices on the MP menus. And edited how some guns shoot, kick back, and their range effectiveness.

I mean, the guns look the same, and I seent one too many recycled vehicles and scenery to even believe these guys really gave an effort for this game.

Yeah, I'm pretty mad. But pretty glad this got into my hands for free. Never would I spend over $20 for this bargain bin effort.

Also - deal with the comment here, as you know damn sure folks will be talking about the game

:cool:

:troll:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You would think that since this board is overran with duty heads, but I've been pretty outspoken about my annoyance with Activision.

I did it in front of Best Buy last night while waiting on the midnight release (Hung out with mah bros, had nothing better to do).

But i highly doubt I would catch any fish, bro, outside of the U MAD comments.

:awesome:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
My aunt works at best buy. So, I think I'm going to make a tounrament over there for MW3.
Guys, first competitive tournament. If was part of mlg LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom