• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Fuelbi alert! Prepare yourselves for Battle!

Choose your weapon:
? - Question Blade
! - Exclamation Spear
:mad: - Cherry Bomb
:salt: - Acid Dust

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I know, but every time, He goes directly to the point where it has me in it.

It's so obnoxious, he can't make love in here. :c
Unless someone else does. :O

Where has his dignity of funny gone off to?
Why is he not picking on me?
Why so serious?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^ 100% This.

I remember when I said all that stuff about it's technology and expansion for a better use.
God help me so that this thing can work offline as well.

Edit--

Wasn't expecting much to do overnight so I'll just do this one story for the sake of not making so dense and salty:

"It's cold. I don't know what to do. Either I can try to get up and walk to my house or just lay down on the floor thinking of nothing but regrets. A mind full of them precisely. What I've done to betray my only comrade and myself was never a pretty sight.

It's getting dark.

I look at my hand covered in blood. I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted this to happen to anybody. From the time we celebrated turned into complete chaos. I was at the dinner table waiting for a good meal. They've done the same. We were enjoying the meals and the conversation at our heart's content. I've never had such a time in--"

N-1009 fast forwarded.

"--The men in suits came broke in and started to shoot the first person that came close to them. My friends screamed in terror as they've never seen such a horrid image of their own father being shot down. A man in a white suit came closer and targeted me at gunpoint. I scattered off the moment he fired. I held my gun tightly and quickly made a shooting on one of those people in black suits. As I--"

He fast fowards it again.

"-- And comes straight at me. I wasn't scared yet I trembled. This man in the white suit sees through me and starts to ask questions that I've heard of.
He said in a pleasant tone, 'Have you heard anything recently about this certain creature being created? Yellow eyes, violet skinned? Someone that goes by the name, well, N-1009?'
I didn't say--"

He stopped the tape. N-1009 just couldn't hear another word.
As he approches to the exit, he spots several papers on a coffee table. He walks to it and grabbed the papers. They were dusty, the words were faded, yet visible.
PROJECT INFORMATION: STATISTICS: EXPERIMENT N-1009: COMPLETE?
He looked and read through the papers. So many things he found
He read something written in ink:

THE CODE IS FORVER CONTAINED WITHIN TECHNOLOGY

He paused. N-1009 suddenly made a quick thought and looked at the note once more. He's figured it out.

He walks fastly to the sound recorder and plays the tape once more.

"--He made a serious look in his eyes. How fond was--"

He fast fowards it once more until it reached to the end of the tape.

"--ONE" it said

He rewinds it.

"IF YOU ARE THE PURPLE SKINNED THAT GOES BY THE EXPERIMENT NAME N-1009, THE CODE CAN BE FOUND INSIDE THE WALL PAINTED IN YELLOW"

He takes out his sword sees the yellow wall. He instantly made the first blow only to hear a large clank sound. A big hole was made. N-1009 sees a titanium box. He has found it at last. The Code must be inside the box. As he was about to leave, a loud bang was made. N-1009 turns around.

He sees man in a black suit.
"That's a nice find you got there. Mind if I take it? You probably wouldn't need it anyway" He says.

Then there was a pause. He looks at N-1009 only to realize it was really him.

Thw man in the black suit points the gun at him.

"Who are you? How did you get here!?"
Unsuspected, he calls for back-up.

N-1009 heard loud footsteps. The fight is going to begin at any moment. He grips his sword tightly.

" I only came here for the code." He says. "And I won't allow you guys to take it from me."
Oh god, this is probably the longest post i've ever seen you do, of course it would have been better if it was original. :p

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So I just saw real steel yesterday. It was the typical cheesy feel good movie type but it was better than I expected! 7.5/10

:phone:
I got a free screening to it 2 weeks before it came out. The product placement in that movie is downright hilarious.

I personally gave it a 7/10 at best. 6/10 on a bad day.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Pizza is always the correct choice of food but I had a torta today. Haven't eaten a torta? Don't know what's a torta? Then you're missing out. :glare:

So I just saw real steel yesterday. It was the typical cheesy feel good movie type but it was better than I expected! 7.5/10

:phone:
I remember when I saw the trailer for it. Thought it was Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em Robots: The Movie.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I think that you should take a week long break every time you reach a certain milestone in postcount.

Like every single post.

Wretched.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl., stop being a drama queen.
I've noticed that. Also, I'm going to pm you something in a few minutes. :b:

Also,
I am ready. I have flowers.
Cleaned after shower. Want my boo.
Boo says "do you like me?" I said no.
I made her crey. I creyed too.
I comfort her and say, "I wuv u. I wuv you alot. Cuse you're my boo."
My boo creyed moar. she hugs me. I hug her.
Cuse she my boo.

Thumbs up if you creyed.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
3 consecutive posts with ponies somewhere in there...

So I hear terywj knows what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom