• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Ultimate controller preference GO:

360: Seems like the perfect size. Dualshocks are kinda small, and the old school Xbox controllers were waaaaaaaaaay too big (they made better sized controllers later on) Also, the analog sticks are identical and in the optimal places for shooters. The bumpers and triggers also help for it and are pretty much perfect.

PS3: Dpad is godlike, so the complete opposite from the 360's. Only qualm is that I don't like using the analog sticks too much, but you adjust to it. As mentioned before, preferred for fightan games if you don't get a stick or something. Personally my favorite.

Wiimote: Good by itself, especially moreso if pointing at the screen isn't required.
With Nunchuk: Does well with 3D movement and not too bad overall
Classic contoller: Two nunchuk analog sticks are kinda weird, but this controller is very comfortable, and has several uses (TvC, SNES virtual console games, etc...)

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
The PS2 controller is my favorite one ever. The PS3 one feels like a cheap chinese rip off in my hands.

I don't really like the 360 controller, but then again, I have only played a maximum of 2 hours on any Xbox system in my life so I'm just not very used to it.

I love the wiimote in most cases. I don't like the original classic controller much, but the CC pro is amazing.

D

Deleted member

is there any genre a controller is better than MK or an arcade stick?

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm super depressed about life in general right now. Maybe posting it in the light house will lighten my mood.

Anyone heard of the binding of isaac? :p

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Same here. I've heard of it but never played it. Heard it was a mix of Rogue and some other game.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Feels like original legend of zelda randomly generated dungeons with top down shooter gameplay

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
i still say the kinect controller is the best :cool:

I'm super depressed about life in general right now. Maybe posting it in the light house will lighten my mood.

Anyone heard of the binding of isaac? :p
Isn't it made by the same guys who made Castle Crashers or Super Meat Boy?

Looks like the same kind of visuals to me.

Hope you feel better soon, dude!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Could be worse. My roommate literally showed me something that was pretty funny and then said, "Man, that's just so funny." to himself for about 15 minutes.

I was about to punch him.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Allow him to strike a deal with Ursula.

Perhaps he will lose his voice then.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
At least your roommate doesn't share sex stories about his thirteen year old girl friend.

In his defense, she was a very well developed thirteen year old.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Getting a tablet, suggestions? I kinda want the iPad. Lolmac aside, I love the i-products lol

finalark

SNORLAX
Getting a tablet, suggestions? I kinda want the iPad. Lolmac aside, I love the i-products lol
I was chilling in my economics class pretending to listen to my teacher while playing some Castlevania on my GBA. Then I look over and see some guy playing Dead Space on an iPad. Holy ****, get an iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom