• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
a hotel

each "room" is about a 20 minute film made by a different director
tarantino does the last one
robert rodriguez (spy kids, sin city) did the best one imo

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Lol..you shouldn't always play what your friends do, try to look for games you like, anything that might catch your attention, I have and I have no regrets.

:phone:

Thino

Smash Master
I did both

my luck is that most of the games I want are multiplatforms

I wanted Blazblue + most of my friends have a PS3 = PS3
I wanted MW2 + most of my friends have it on PS3 = PS3

so PS3 it was

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I've just had no problems whatsoever with my PS3. My 360, on the other hand, has a number of issues which is why it's sitting around, collecting dust. It's a good paperweight at the moment.

D

Deleted member

can someone explain the whole "360 was designed for shooters" BS to me?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gamecube was for platformers.

The 360 controller has the right kind of sticks in the right location. It doesn't give a **** about the DPad. The bumpers and triggers are layed out to be actual triggers which work much better than the PS3 counterparts.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've just had no problems whatsoever with my PS3. My 360, on the other hand, has a number of issues which is why it's sitting around, collecting dust. It's a good paperweight at the moment.
Surprised it hasn't blown up yet. I'm currently on my 4th 360. Got the RROD on the first two and the third one still "technically" works but the DVD drive doesn't really work anymore. :urg:

can someone explain the whole "360 was designed for shooters" BS to me?
It's all the console has. *Looks at games collection and sees Halo, CoD and Gears* :awesome:

Gamecube was for platformers.

The 360 controller has the right kind of sticks in the right location. It doesn't give a **** about the DPad. The bumpers and triggers are layed out to be actual triggers which work much better than the PS3 counterparts.
The d-pad on the 360 controller blows. I never use it. (Except for Bejeweled) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom