• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
nice to meet u... im Fayte... iv been coming here for about a year now (rarely post though... mostly skulk XD)

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
even if that were possible i wouldnt do it... its like beating an awesome game by cheating... i could never honestly say that i did it with my own skill and epicness

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Oh Games...

Finally finished Xmen Destiny, so mediocre.

Got the Dark Souls guide finally, so going to play that again. FFXIV's massive overhauls have me so addicted.

Skyrim and Skyward sword next month, super hype.

Still want Edge of Time too. Argh.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Oh Games...

Finally finished Xmen Destiny, so mediocre.

Got the Dark Souls guide finally, so going to play that again. FFXIV's massive overhauls have me so addicted.

Skyrim and Skyward sword next month, super hype.

Still want Edge of Time too. Argh.
Pass on Edge of time. It's pretty bad and a giant step down

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Which console is the standard at tournaments?

I'm talking about traditional fighters like Street Fighter, MVC etc.

Oh, and I didn't see a social thread to ask there.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
lol @ mvc being a "traditional fighter"
Hush! I don't need your sassiness when it's obvious I'm a n00b at this game genre :mad:

Shooters = 360
Fighters = PS3
Xbox seems like the main choice of console.
Eh, I think I'm gonna ask at SK and hope to not get chewed out.

EDIT: Actually, does it really matter? I mean, I know that people use arcade sticks for the most part but is there universal arcade sticks that work on PS3 and Xbox 360?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
360 is basically designed for shooters.

Regardless, Evo 2011 was played completely on PS3. For fighters, it doesn't really matter much which console you go with, unless you're playinig on pad, and you prefer one over the other. PS3 does have some exclusives like AH3 though. Also, if you don't have the cash to dish out for Live, PSN is free.

Get what your friends play on imo.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
360 is basically designed for shooters.

Regardless, Evo 2011 was played completely on PS3. For fighters, it doesn't really matter much which console you go with, unless you're playinig on pad, and you prefer one over the other. PS3 does have some exclusives like AH3 though. Also, if you don't have the cash to dish out for Live, PSN is free.

Get what your friends play on imo.
Okay, thanks! :)

Yeah...what's up with Tokyogamer lol.

Like, I even know that PS3's controller is terribad for FPS games :laugh:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No really. I was on some place on top of a building.

I made it to the killcam. Someone was shooting from a topper place on top of the building.
So I threw a sticky grenade and the enemy jumped off the topper top and was going to do a no scope on me. I uzi'd him.

Everyone was like, OOOOOOOOHHH.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hush! I don't need your sassiness when it's obvious I'm a n00b at this game genre :mad:

Eh, I think I'm gonna ask at SK and hope to not get chewed out.

EDIT: Actually, does it really matter? I mean, I know that people use arcade sticks for the most part but is there universal arcade sticks that work on PS3 and Xbox 360?
I'm basing it on my tourney experiences. Most of the tournies here in Mexicali are played on Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom