• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
My avatar? It's Touhou fanart.

I don't even play MvC3 anymore. But when I do, I play Phoenix. Because I might as well pick the stupidest character possible.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Beat Superstar Saga finally. Grabbed some Overalls that let Mario go first at the start of a fight, and Luigi already had some that always lets him go right after Mario.

Now onto all the other games I have to beat... :urg:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I just finished a state test hours ago.

I got to watch The Social Network again after the boredom of reading.

After that, I found something good.

The only good book at my school is George Orwell's Animal Farm.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
going to chill with my beautiful lady friend tomorrow

ahhhh 2 goodizzles

she enjoys mvc3 ah

i taught her how to play HULK LOOOOOL. that game is so free.

i was coaching her one time, her team was hulk/storm/tron

basically i just told her to spam H into bnb, and then whenever she got meter, use x factor and spam the team supers so that storm can chip. and whenever someone got close... MASH H! SPAM TRON!!!

she never got the qcb motion down for storm LOL but she got this next time

S

smash brawl player 99021

Taking your girlfriend out on a birthday date? Is that what these kids are calling it these days?

Patinator

Smash Champion
My friend had me watch the first couple episodes of The Walking Dead, seeing as how I have a thing for zombies. ...That is an amazing shoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww *p*

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Just got the new Professor Layton and I'm so excited :colorful:. So glad to see new awesome games still coming out for the normal DS.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I finished having surgery 3 and a ½ hours ago. Other than the pain in the upper incision, it went pretty well. Also, during the surgery, they gave me a catheter....I never asked for this. :glare:

she enjoys mvc3 ah

i taught her how to play HULK LOOOOOL. that game is so free.

i was coaching her one time, her team was hulk/storm/tron

basically i just told her to spam H into bnb, and then whenever she got meter, use x factor and spam the team supers so that storm can chip. and whenever someone got close... MASH H! SPAM TRON!!!

she never got the qcb motion down for storm LOL but she got this next time
>Her not picking up Joe
>MFW

Good stuff though Chok. Have her use Haggar as well. That'd be a pretty good startinng team.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Decided to go through the Golden Sun series seeing as I haven't finished any of them.

Just started up the first
I have yet to beat one of the games in the series. Wasn't too fond of the DS version and I can't beat the Doom Dragon (or whatever it's called) at the end of the lost ages. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom