• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
In hindsight, I think it was a bad idea to set the Halo: Reach solo campaign to Legendary...

I will teach you in the ways of the force Halo.

:GASP!:

EVRY'BODY GIT ON BORD DA COAL TRAIN!!
I will await my training Sith Lord Captain.

I ain't getting on that train. I'd rather get on the electric train. :glare:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I also noticed.

But besides that,

Things went well in a quiznos job interview today.
I'll get lucky if ever get hired. And if I do, My mom will buy me a scooter! :bee:
So, if you get the job, will you give me free food? :bee:

[7:42:42 PM] (Sephiroth): I acidentally lit your tyflosion on fire, but I think I fixed it
:glare:

In hindsight, I think it was a bad idea to set the Halo: Reach solo campaign to Legendary...
Oh, are you going for the achievement?

Thino

Smash Master
I remember when I was playing Halo CE campaign on my ****ty computer and couldnt understand cloaked Elites with glowing swords and shot the sword..

and died continuously

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Typical Sephiroths.
I actually started thinking of strange camera angles and heavy contrasting lighting while the Sephiroth theme playing in the background all the while in slow motion as he set the typhlosion on fire with his
Super Nova

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I remember when I was playing Halo CE campaign on my ****ty computer and couldnt understand cloaked Elites with glowing swords and shot the sword..

and died continuously
Omg the words "floating, glowing swords" reminds me of the final boss fight in knights of the old republic 2.

Sooooo many deaths...

:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
We can play whatever. Fighting games, Minecraft, TF2, just as long as you're doing something multiplayer with someone else in the LH.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I just noticed that Portal 2 is 50% off on Steam.
14.99 for it alone but 17.49 for Portal 2 and the first Portal. I might get the pack together. Together it would save me about 25 bucks. It really is a great steal.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's sad that he died of cancer but people are treating him like the ****ing messiah when really he's just some ******* who made ****ty computers for traumatic brain injury patients.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, My condolences to his family and friends.

It's kind of rude to complain about apple's technology at a time like this. I'm just saying.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
There's never a bad time to complain about a product you don't like.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oh, are you going for the achievement?
It's more for the challenge. Ever since a year ago, I've set the difficulty to it's highest available for the challenge and rewarding feeling I feel when I finally beat it but I had frustration in just the second mission in Reach. Those heavily armored enemyamajig gave me double digits death alone. Not to mention I'm still getting used to it's controls. I press LT as I keep thinking it's the zoom/scope button. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom