• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'll stick with instant coffee. I'd rather go spend that coffee money at Subway than Starbucks.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
FYI.

Starbucks coffee is not that good. But if you get it with something, it's generally okay. Like, Starbucks' mochas are pretty godlike, but that has more to do with the quality of the chocolate they use. It's better than other chain coffee, for sure, but it's not amazing.

You would be better off going to a cafe and getting coffee there.

But you guys are all kids who don't drink real coffee, I bet. >:I

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Grey, we should do some Firefight sometime. Good call, good call. I love me some Firefight.

I've been on a big Torchlight kick.

With my computer not cooperating with me, and Torchlight going on sale for a day last week for $5, I decided to get it for XBLA. WELL worth it. Consider getting it for any platform folks if you like...

-Diablo (made by the original Diablo guys)
-Diablo-like games
-???
-DIABLO

YEAH!

/scratches arm

What?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Grey, we should do some Firefight sometime. Good call, good call. I love me some Firefight.

I've been on a big Torchlight kick.

With my computer not cooperating with me, and Torchlight going on sale for a day last week for $5, I decided to get it for XBLA. WELL worth it. Consider getting it for any platform folks if you like...

-Diablo (made by the original Diablo guys)
-Diablo-like games
-???
-DIABLO

YEAH!

/scratches arm

What?
I don't have class today but other than doing my tri-weekly run today, I'm open for firefights today. Just advance forewarning, I'm new at Halo.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Found some jet footage for BF3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bP8_Dmfbe0&feature=feedu

Everyone get aboard the hype train!

Hey.

Hey.

Hey.

You're cool. :cool:

Oh yeah? Well how about you have an iced coffee at your Canadian starbucks AKA the local igloo, F8AL! Since all they can serve in Canada is cold coffee!
Go and supersize your order of fries at McDonalds. :troll:

I was a bit nervous though it went rather well than my past presentations. I wonder that too. We were suppose to have 12 people present but there was only a total of 3 (including me) who presented. I got to leave class early though because of it.

And yet you don't visit. :glare:
That's good, the less people, the better! I actually prefer it when the class isn't pay attention cause I get pretty nervous when people stare at me. :urg:

Uh, I'll try and visit you more often, grandpa.

Nope. I don't even drink fake coffee. I prefer tea.
Ditto, green tea or iced tea for me.

BSP

Smash Legend
What do you guys do in minecraft?

I see a lot of people playing it and it seems to not have any objective...you just do whatever you want?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

I see a lot of people playing it and it seems to not have any objective...you just do whatever you want?
Yes, that is correct. We're playing right now if you'd like to join us.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
College students don't know how to do laundry. Three machines have been broken in the past two weeks. Jesus Christ.
I guarantee, those machines are being used for evil.

I don't have class today but other than doing my tri-weekly run today, I'm open for firefights today. Just advance forewarning, I'm new at Halo.
I will teach you in the ways of the force Halo.

:GASP!:

EVRY'BODY GIT ON BORD DA COAL TRAIN!!

Sorry, can't hear you guys over your $1 trillion dollar plus debt. :p
The callout!

<3

Gates

Banned via Warnings

The purpose of Minecraft is to acquire the resources to build a giant phallus and then show it off to everyone online. And also to make stupid jokes about creepers and diamonds at every opportunity.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
That's good, the less people, the better! I actually prefer it when the class isn't pay attention cause I get pretty nervous when people stare at me. :urg:

Uh, I'll try and visit you more often, grandpa.
I just don't like the fact that those kind of people took spots that could've gone to someone who actually looked like they wanted to be in that class.

It's about time. :glare:

John2k4

The End of an Era
[7:42:42 PM] (Sephiroth): I acidentally lit your tyflosion on fire, but I think I fixed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom