• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hiked through the saraha desert with boulders strapped to my feet carrying 200 pounds of supplies on my back.

Ah, the good ol days.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I had to walk 25 miles to school uphill both ways in the snow with no shoes and half a shirt. If I was lucky, the bears would be hibernating and they wouldn't bother me, but the wolves we always had to watch out for.

The one good thing that I can say about it is that it was before mankind developed a written language, so I only had 5-6 hours of homework a night.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
*Waits for ODIN and ZIO to post in this thread*

:phone:
You young whipper snippers.

:phone:

I'm too old for this @#$%...

I'm old.

Ya douches.

Oh, hell. My cathader is leaking---!

Smooth Criminal
Get one of dem hot nurses ta help ya wit' dat...

Eww.

I'll bring you your daily ration of applesauce.
Ya know, we got those in IV form now, along with Potato Chip flavor.

Pfft, applesauce.

I switched to tapioca pudding months ago and it's been amazing. That **** is the bomb.
YES.

Tapioca pudding is pretty much sex... in pudding form.
Correction.

Fish Sticks and Custard.

What even is tapioca pudding?
Pudding with Tapioca.

I had to walk 25 miles to school uphill both ways in the snow with no shoes and half a shirt. If I was lucky, the bears would be hibernating and they wouldn't bother me, but the wolves we always had to watch out for.

The one good thing that I can say about it is that it was before mankind developed a written language, so I only had 5-6 hours of homework a night.
That's nothing.

Back in my day with the Flying Hellfish, we had two sticks and a rock! And we had to SHARE the rock. So quit yer' yammerin'!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Both what badger and F8AL have said is sound advice.

It's operation Anchorage that you want to do though. That's the simulation mission. Broken steel takes place after main quest.
Yeah, just do them after you finish the main quest.
You can do Broken Steel one with the Outcasts early, and level up before even going to Megaton. It's a simulation so you don't really need anything.
OK, thanks for the advice guys. I'm at level 11 now. I can't stay on the main storyline for a second. The sidequests are really fun. Also, after much delay (and shipping shenanigans), I will have Halo: Reach in my collection.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I used to put the Tapioca in the pudding by hand but then it became harder because of Parkinsons.

I remember when I saw the Back to the Future movies and I thought Marty McFly was so cool and wanted to be just like him. Now I am...but not in the way I intended.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I could use some toast about now.

Tokyo is a pretty bad poster, but I like him more than SteadfastFuelRoachman tbh.
I prefer my toast with either melted butter or peanut butter. Not much of a breakfast person tho.

Is it possible to get through a week without someone calling Fuelbi out? :p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i heard my name and tried to get here as fast as possible.

My age doesn't permit I move quickly.

Now I can finally say this, although you all have already left

GET OFF MY ****ING LAWN!

Now I gotta get back into the house. Oy mamma luigi, this is gonna be a long ride . . .

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'll crochet you an afghan for those cold winter days.
Are we still doing that joke?

I remember all those years ago back when we started it. We were so young and bold and naive back when we were in our 70s.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's actually really easy to get rid of pranked colour if you don't want it.
Indeed.

Oh and also the green name.
Probably my favorite thing about premium.
I can't stand revolution users being forced to see my name in that disgusting thing people refer to as a color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom