• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I just had the weirdest event of the night and maybe my life. I was running at one of my town's local parks when on my second lap...I looked to the right and saw a naked man sitting on top of a bench. I warned a couple I saw earlier about it and they circled the park two times before they left. I looked in the same direction when I went to do my third lap and he was still there. After I was done, I hightailed it on my longboard to the police department where I made the report and had a squad car search the area. Hopefully they found and apprehended the criminal scum. :glare:

Glad you're enjoying the game, did you get the GOTY edition?
You bet but I haven't done the GOTY missions yet. I've decided on starting them till the near end. Is that a good idea?
Life's a *****.

It was Onechanbara.
I see. Hopefully though, Suda51 puts my fear to rest.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I just had the weirdest event of the night and maybe my life. I was running at one of my town's local parks when on my second lap...I looked to the right and saw a naked man sitting on top of a bench. I warned a couple I saw earlier about it and they circled the park two times before they left. I looked in the same direction when I went to do my third lap and he was still there. After I was done, I hightailed it on my longboard to the police department where I made the report and had a squad car search the area. Hopefully they found and apprehended the criminal scum. :glare:

You bet but I haven't done the GOTY missions yet. I've decided on starting them till the near end. Is that a good idea?

I see. Hopefully though, Suda51 puts my fear to rest.
You can do Broken Steel one with the Outcasts early, and level up before even going to Megaton. It's a simulation so you don't really need anything.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I got a splitting headache from drinking last night. It's odd because I never even drank that much.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Did you drink something with a high sugar content?

I've never had a hangover, but I woke up with the worst headache ever after drinking a whole bottle of Boone's.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, I just split a bottle of vodka with my friend and nothing else.

I get hangovers whenever I drink a lot but I can usually just walk it off in a few hours. But my head's been hurting all day, which is kind of concerning to me. I ate some food a while ago and that helped a bit.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
That's what drinking is like all the time for me nowadays. In High School I could drink and drink and mix every type of liquor and beer under the sun and wake up feeling awesome. Now I take a couple shots or have some beers and I feel off the next day. I can never rage at all because I will be totally out of commission for the next 24 hours.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
That's what drinking is like all the time for me nowadays. In High School I could drink and drink and mix every type of liquor and beer under the sun and wake up feeling awesome. Now I take a couple shots or have some beers and I feel off the next day. I can never rage at all because I will be totally out of commission for the next 24 hours.
This confuses me because I thought it was supposed to work the opposite way?

I thought as you drink more you build up a larger tolerance and by having more tolerance I thought that meant less/less severe hangovers?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I just realized how many of us Light House regulars are really old.

Next LH Game night: Shuffleboard

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh man, this is gonna be awesome. I should invite my grandkids.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can borrow one of my walkers.
They have fire painted on them because I'm a hippidy dog.
I even listen to them rap musics.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The rap musics doesn't bother me too much, I just hate it when kids go skateboarding on the sidewalk.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate it when the kids come to my house trying to sell me cookies.
I AIN'T BUYING NO DAMN COOKIES. :mad:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I hate it when kids come to my house trying to sell me cookies and I yell at them to go away and then their mom comes up to me and says "I hate you, dad".

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's that rock and roll music they listen to.

With all that rocking.

And rolling.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Pfft, applesauce.

I switched to tapioca pudding months ago and it's been amazing. That **** is the bomb.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Seriously?

Man, what do they teach kids in schools these days? I remember when I was a kid trying to get to school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom