• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
No, I can play tetris.

But not with a keyboard.

I grew up on console, and I will always buy and play on console.

The only time I play on PC is when there's Minecraft. Otherwise, I do mot play on PC.

Also, thanks for the Clear Insults to other Board Members, Gates.

:cool:
Seriously, this is weird and abnormal. You should get your brain looked at.

finalark

SNORLAX
WoW clone?

Not exactly. There are some things about Rift that make it stand apart, but unfortunately those things don't make it any better. Reputation grinds are freaking tedious and very reminiscent of Vanilla WoW when you get to the endgame. It's terrible. Unlike WoW, there's no real way to expedite the process; there's no tabards to help with your rep gain, no special doohickeys, nothing at all. You'll be doing dailies for days to get the mats that you want---only to find out that crafting things in that game is a humongous waste of time. You'd be better off PvEing all the live-long day to get your gear.
Keep in mind that I only just started playing the week long trial. I couldn't help but notice the sheer amount of things clearly lifted from WoW (and I'm not just saying general advancements that WoW made in the genre). its pretty sad that one of the first spells I get as a mage is a CC spell that transforms enemies into a squirrel. Totally not polymorph in any way shape or form.

Class system stuff
Yeah, the way the set up the class system is pretty interesting. And I can say that I do enjoy playing a mage in this game.

So far, it seems like nothing particularly special but it is the first MMORPG in a long time to give me that "just one more quest" feeling I haven't had in a while. IDK, I think it might just be newness of the game.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So I'm about six hours in Fallout 3 and I'm already at level 5. Am I able to complete the mission "Head of State" currently at this level? Also, somehow I managed to finish the "Following His Footsteps" mission by heading to Rivet City and talking to Doctor Li....Did I miss much?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Meta Knight, I'd like to write a poem.

Where will you be, now that gone?
Are you now for casuals who think they're strong?

The players won't touch you in character slection board
They'll pick snake or diddy or someone once more.

No more Mk mains will get their token
As you are officially broken

Give me your sword, Give me your cape
As you are now banned for your infamous ****.

How was it? :b:

Ephyon

Smash Champion
salutations!
can anyone point me to some freeware games available out there? I favor roguelike dungeon crawlers, but I like other stuff as well (except sport games).
I've been trying Spelunky today but I don't really enjoy it. I liked La Mulana more, since they're similar in concept.

oh DS games will do too. :awesome:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
salutations!
can anyone point me to some freeware games available out there? I favor roguelike dungeon crawlers, but I like other stuff as well (except sport games).
I've been trying Spelunky today but I don't really enjoy it. I liked La Mulana more, since they're similar in concept.

oh DS games will do too. :awesome:
Try Cave Story, I'm pretty sure that's a good freeware game

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just finished playing one full game in the BF3 beta and all I can say is "Wow..." (and not in a good way)

Very glitchy beta but I hope they fix a lot of these problems. It was also a very bold and cocky statement to say that BF3 will be going up against MW3 this fall.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
There's a game called lollipop chainsaw.

You play as a cute high school cheerleader who needs to survive a zombie apocolypse by grabbing a chainsaw and some bombs.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Just finished playing one full game in the BF3 beta and all I can say is "Wow..." (and not in a good way)

Very glitchy beta but I hope they fix a lot of these problems. It was also a very bold and cocky statement to say that BF3 will be going up against MW3 this fall.
Told ya so.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm glad I bought Fallout 3. Currently, super mutants are no match for me and my lead pipe of order. :glare:

There's a game called lollipop chainsaw.

You play as a cute high school cheerleader who needs to survive a zombie apocolypse by grabbing a chainsaw and some bombs.
I'm iffy about the game. One hand, Suda 51 has made some good games but on the other....I feel like the actual game will just be skimpy female with innuendos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom